Who does Cindy Sheehan really hate?

I agree American blood is being wasted. Of course their families wont want to hear that ? Who would want to hear that their son or daughter died for nothing ? So that argument isnt really valid. What is valid is that the people over their are dying for basically nothing. Everyone knows it is basically impossible to "Wipe out" Terrorism because they are scattered all over the place. The war on Terrorism is just a scapegoat so that we can go into IRAQ and make it the way we want to and thus we can get a stake on the oil in there, companies like Haliburton can move in, etc etc. War on Terror. thats a joke. You cant decalre war on a noun. George Bush, the first president to declare war on something other than a country. What a dope.

Let the flames begin.

Mally said:
I agree American blood is being wasted. Of course their families wont want to hear that ? Who would want to hear that their son or daughter died for nothing ? So that argument isnt really valid. What is valid is that the people over their are dying for basically nothing. Everyone knows it is basically impossible to "Wipe out" Terrorism because they are scattered all over the place. The war on Terrorism is just a scapegoat so that we can go into IRAQ and make it the way we want to and thus we can get a stake on the oil in there, companies like Haliburton can move in, etc etc. War on Terror. thats a joke. You cant decalre war on a noun. George Bush, the first president to declare war on something other than a country. What a dope.

Let the flames begin.

Just one quick question: I thought you were done, here? Or was it just the other thread?

In truth, Cindy Sheehan is absolutely right. Her son signed up in the military to defend America, not Israel, and to safeguard our own democracy, not the democracy of some foreign nation that neither wants nor needs it. In advancing this war for Israel, government and media advocates obviously couldn’t get Americans behind the war by saying it was a war for Israel. They had to make up bogus reasons for the war, such as saying that Iraq was an imminent threat to America and that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Now that these lies have been exposed, they have changed the rationale for the war to “fighting for democracy” and “fighting against terrorism.” Here’s a short list showing why Cindy Sheehan is right!

1) It was criminal for Cindy Sheehan’s son to die for Israel rather than for the true interests of America.

From the beginning, this war was orchestrated from top to bottom by Jewish Neocons that saw the war as one for Israel’s strategic objectives. They ramped up the war through Jews such as Perle and Wolfowitz, the false intelligence through CIA analyst Stuart Cohen and by Israel’s Mossad, and had a compliant Jewish-dominated media to cheer on the war. The truth is the Iraq War has inflicted incredible damage on America and the American people. It is war against America rather than in defense of America.

2) It was criminal to send her son to die for a lie.

There were no weapons of mass destruction, no nuclear program, no uranium from Niger, no links with Al Qaeda, no imminent threat to the American people. Every reason the American people were given for going to war has turned out to be a lie.

3) It is criminal for her son to be forced to die for democracy in other ountries.

If Americans were sent to die for democracy or justice in all the countries of the world we deem unjust or undemocratic, then we must be ready to send millions of our sons and daughters to war all over the globe.

4) The lie that her son died for the good of the Iraqi People is false on its face.

Hundreds of thousands of Iraq men women and children have been killed, injured, made homeless and suffered from this war. You don’t save people by destroying their homes and hospitals, and throwing their country in chaos.

5) The Iraq war and her son’s death did not defend American from hatred or terrorism.

In fact, the war is massively increasing hatred and terrorism. For every one terrorist killed in Iraq, we are creating thousands more who hate and want to hurt America and Americans. This is the surest way to lose the war on terror not win it.

6) Cindy Sheehan’s son died for no true interest for the American people.

It has secured us no new or cheaper oil, it has cost a national treasure of hundreds of billions of dollars, it has alienated friends and allies, it has hurt American business around the world, it has separated and caused hardship upon millions of American military and National Guard families. It has killed almost 2000 and maimed tens of thousands of loyal and brave Americans who do their duty in Iraq. Again, this is war against every true interest of the America. The only nation that benefits from it is Israel!

Cindy Sheehan has a lot to be angry about. Her son was betrayed and his life lost by government officials who treasonably created and continue a war for Israel and the Jewish supremacist agenda rather than that of the United States.

We stand with Cindy Sheehan and the memory of her son which should spur all truly patriotic Americans to demand an end to this war for Israel, this war against America, the Iraq War.

It is not Iraq’s borders that need protecting, it is the American border with Mexico!

Support our troops…bring them home!

Let them protect America and not die for Israel.

Mally said:

Let the flames begin.
So when did you convert to Islam??

By the way, you have made a grammatical error in your use of "their"...makes me wonder which level of moron you are based on your assessment of the current President in which you allege he is a moron because of his errors in speech.

Fortunately for us, you can declare war on a noun...Fascist, Nazi, Japan, Germany, and a host of other nouns have all been engaged by the US (and others) ... maybe when you get into third grade you will learn English as a second language....

Mally said:
In truth, Cindy Sheehan is absolutely right. Her son signed up in the military to defend America, not Israel, and to safeguard our own democracy, not the democracy of some foreign nation that neither wants nor needs it. In advancing this war for Israel, government and media advocates obviously couldn’t get Americans behind the war by saying it was a war for Israel. They had to make up bogus reasons for the war, such as saying that Iraq was an imminent threat to America and that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Now that these lies have been exposed, they have changed the rationale for the war to “fighting for democracy” and “fighting against terrorism.” Here’s a short list showing why Cindy Sheehan is right!

1) It was criminal for Cindy Sheehan’s son to die for Israel rather than for the true interests of America.

From the beginning, this war was orchestrated from top to bottom by Jewish Neocons that saw the war as one for Israel’s strategic objectives. They ramped up the war through Jews such as Perle and Wolfowitz, the false intelligence through CIA analyst Stuart Cohen and by Israel’s Mossad, and had a compliant Jewish-dominated media to cheer on the war. The truth is the Iraq War has inflicted incredible damage on America and the American people. It is war against America rather than in defense of America.

There were no weapons of mass destruction, no nuclear program, no uranium from Niger, no links with Al Qaeda, no imminent threat to the American people. Every reason the American people were given for going to war has turned out to be a lie.

3) It is criminal for her son to be forced to die for democracy in other ountries.

If Americans were sent to die for democracy or justice in all the countries of the world we deem unjust or undemocratic, then we must be ready to send millions of our sons and daughters to war all over the globe.

4) The lie that her son died for the good of the Iraqi People is false on its face.

Hundreds of thousands of Iraq men women and children have been killed, injured, made homeless and suffered from this war. You don’t save people by destroying their homes and hospitals, and throwing their country in chaos.

5) The Iraq war and her son’s death did not defend American from hatred or terrorism.

In fact, the war is massively increasing hatred and terrorism. For every one terrorist killed in Iraq, we are creating thousands more who hate and want to hurt America and Americans. This is the surest way to lose the war on terror not win it.

It has secured us no new or cheaper oil, it has cost a national treasure of hundreds of billions of dollars, it has alienated friends and allies, it has hurt American business around the world, it has separated and caused hardship upon millions of American military and National Guard families. It has killed almost 2000 and maimed tens of thousands of loyal and brave Americans who do their duty in Iraq. Again, this is war against every true interest of the America. The only nation that benefits from it is Israel!

Cindy Sheehan has a lot to be angry about. Her son was betrayed and his life lost by government officials who treasonably created and continue a war for Israel and the Jewish supremacist agenda rather than that of the United States.

We stand with Cindy Sheehan and the memory of her son which should spur all truly patriotic Americans to demand an end to this war for Israel, this war against America, the Iraq War.

It is not Iraq’s borders that need protecting, it is the American border with Mexico!

You forgot the link, dink. You also forgot to paste the last line, which just happens to be the signature of the person who wrote the above (David Duke). Loser

See: http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=350

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Mally said:

Alrighty then!

Were you around on 9/11 or were you still undergoing treatment?

Said1 said:
You forgot the link, dink. You also forgot to paste the last line, which just happens to be the signature of the person who wrote the above (David Duke). Loser

See: http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=350
Apparently this individual is incapable of formulating an original thought... it is also apparent that thinking for one's self is a foriegn idea for this person.

LOL...made you reply.. Hey I just saw this emoticon..Kind of reminds me of George Bush.

:wine:

Mally said:
LOL...made you reply.. Hey I just saw this emoticon..Kind of reminds me of George Bush.

:wine:
OK...the maturity of a 12 year old...guess we have to take this poster seriously!!!

Mally said:

Let the flames begin.

You bashed our President in another thread about his "speaking ability."

I took the liberty of highlighting some of the more obvious grammatical mistakes in your post.

No need to thank me.

GotZoom said:
You bashed our President in another thread about his "speaking ability."

I took the liberty of highlighting some of the more obvious grammatical mistakes in your post.

No need to thank me.

You forgot the spaces between the last word, and punctuation. (That's always been a major sore spot with me, and I don't know why...)

Shattered said:
You forgot the spaces between the last word, and punctuation. (That's always been a major sore spot with me, and I don't know why...)

Yeah..I saw that. I thought I would start this schmuck with with basic grammar though.

After he figures out how to actually spell words correctly, you and I can move on to the next step.

GotZoom said:
Yeah..I saw that. I thought I would start this schmuck with with basic grammar though.

After he figures out how to actually spell words correctly, you and I can move on to the next step.

Ah, yes. Baby steps... Mustn't be in such a hurry to fix the world all the time. :beer:

CSM said:
So when did you convert to Islam??

By the way, you have made a grammatical error in your use of "their"...makes me wonder which level of moron you are based on your assessment of the current President in which you allege he is a moron because of his errors in speech.

Fortunately for us, you can declare war on a noun...Fascist, Nazi, Japan, Germany, and a host of other nouns have all been engaged by the US (and others) ... maybe when you get into third grade you will learn English as a second language....

Let's not forget the the "War on Poverty". A lib fave, I believe.

Abbey Normal said:
Don't you mean Teddy Kennedy?

Honestly, I never hear any speeches by him where you can't pick up that drunken slur, and that whole Osama Obama thing makes W's flubs look minor.

Ok, time to take a crack at the thing. Words in bold are mine.

This whole paragraph is a fallacy. I'll address it point by point below

Take off the tinfoil hat and use some commons sense. Israel is in a better position than us to hit Iraq, doesn't care about world opinion, and also wouldn't have to care about a pullout since they wouldn't bother setting up a democracy. If Iraq was actually a threat to Israel, Israel would've handled it long ago. Also, we had our own intel, and so did France and Russia, and they all agreed with us. It also hasn't been proven that they were never there. Evidence indicates that they're in Syria. Lastly, the only reason WMD's 'have not been found' is because sarin and mustard gas aren't considered as such. Both are a regular sight in Iraq.

I've addressed the WMDs above. There are many links to Al Qaeda. In fact, the only bomber from the first WTC attack we didn't catch was given sanctuary and compensation in Iraq. It also wasn't a lie. Ethically, a lie has to be intentionally untrue. Everybody thought the intel was true, making it a mistake rather than a lie. You just like to use the word lie to make people sound bad, but in doing so are lieing yourself. Lastly, Casey Sheehan sent himself. He re-enlisted after the outbreak of the war and volunteered to go there. The mission that killed him was one that he knew was very dangerous, but that he volunteered for, anyway. You're acting like he was dragged to Iraq in chains and executed.

And I suppose our long occupation of Europe, where many people died, to fix up the place and stabilize the government after WWII was also wrong? Setting up successful democracies in other countries leaves the terrorists with no poor, hopeless, downtrodden people to recruit from. The way terrorists recruit is by convincing them their problems are America's fault. If the problem disappears, so does their bottom line.

Check your facts. Terrorists blow up hospitals. Soldiers blow up terrorists. You wanna blame somebody for the situation in Iraq, I've got a long list of towelheads that starts with Saddam.

Millions of Iraqis who now make thier living shooting terrorists would disagree. Also, nearly all of these terrorists would be blowing us up over here or attacking civilians elsewhere if they weren't too busy getting their butts kicked.

I addressed Israel earlier. If Iraq was our new source of oil, gas wouldn't be $3 a gallon. The only people it alienated were France, Germany, and Russia. Those aren't exactly world superpowers and two of them don't even have a respectable standing army. Dozens of other countries, however, supported us. Britain come to mind?

No, her son was the victim of a radical Islamist jihad and is now the victim of rabid leftists who are now desecrating his sacrifice by using his mother for their own agenda. The rest of the paragraph is a pack of lies, conspiracy theories, and rhetoric.

A truly patriotic American wouldn't encourage our enemies to attack our soldiers by undermining their mission and propogating this bullcrap.

No argument there, but until we the Iraqi army can protect their borders, somebody else has to do it.

Support our troops by telling them of the positive things they're fighting for and honoring their sacrifice. Telling them that their mission is one big lie and that you don't believe in it only makes them more likely to lose.

Your whole thing with Israel is a huge lie. Israel is perfectly capable of defending itself, and the last time Iraq actually threatened them, they dealt with it summarily. We went to Iraq for our own safety. Even if you disagree, bringing the troops home will accomplish the following things.

1) Further demoralize our troops. Ever see a football team after a loss? Imagine if some of their teammates had died trying to win right before the coach forfeited. Ask a soldier. They signed up for this and would typically rather die and win than come home after a loss.

2) Turn Iraq into the biggest terrorist cesspool the world has ever seen. It would start with a mass slaughter. The survivors would be told it was America's fault. The world would get blown up one suicide bomber at a time.

3) Let the world know that America is just a big nancy-boy. Seriously, after Vietnam and Mogadishu, the world is quickly learning that if you cause a few casualties to America, the liberals will call for the immediate pullout. If this happens, our military will become the laughing stock of the world, seeing as how a if the libs had their way, a lucky shot by a farmboy with a hunting rifle could cause America to completely pull out of an entire nation, no matter what their interests there are.

That's all I am going to say to you. If this doesn't get you to stop it with the rhetoric, nothing will.

Marsh Mally,

Others have take apart your post piece by piece and proven you to be wrong.

Others have refuted your obvious antisemitism and basic racial stupidity.

Therefore I will leave you with a hearty "Fuck off and Die". If you need assistance with that, let me know. I'm here to help.

You just dont like her cause she is calling president bush out. You go Cindy !!! Do what you gotta do. God Bless her.

Forum List

Back