Who do you think will be frog marched in cuffs on Monday?

Who is Mueller going to indict?

• Total voters
Oh what a sight to see. Who do you think will be charged on Monday? Carter "The Mouth" Page? Paul "Short time on staff" Manafort? Donald "All about adoptions baby" Trump Jr.?

Kelly Ann Conman? IDK, she just should be arrested for air pollution and bold faced liary

Who you got?
I think I remember something about Manafort being indicted months ago. So he's probably one. Maybe there's more than one?

It’s interesting that this indictment news is getting nothing more than a whisper on Fox News while they continue to be quite loud about the Clinton collusion conspiracy theory. Makes me think the inside scoop is leaning towards an indictment of a Trump staffer.

Manafort and Flynn are the obvious suspects but it could also be a lower level staffer.

Also, I find it interesting that I don’t hear people from the Right spinning the scenario that the FBI informant who Trump just freed from the “gag order” may have provided evidence that could incriminate a Clinton associate.

What do you think is going to happen?

It will likely be Manaforte. He is the one who was the filthiest other than Trump himself.That’s the real indictment. I’d like to see Mueller land Trump.

It’s interesting that this indictment news is getting nothing more than a whisper on Fox News while they continue to be quite loud about the Clinton collusion conspiracy theory. Makes me think the inside scoop is leaning towards an indictment of a Trump staffer.

Manafort and Flynn are the obvious suspects but it could also be a lower level staffer.

Also, I find it interesting that I don’t hear people from the Right spinning the scenario that the FBI informant who Trump just freed from the “gag order” may have provided evidence that could incriminate a Clinton associate.

Might be his Son-in-law...

Possible Obstruction charge is my bet...

If wrong, wwll my crystal has not work for awhile...

The Mueller investigation is about trump and Russia. If they find anything on Obama or Hillary, it should be thrown out because that’s not the investigation. Mueller needs to remove Trump from office for the good of the country. He is racist.

If it were Hillary, you'd take it.

If it were hitlery it would inspire a new faith in humanity.

It will probably be a bullshit charge no matter who it is though.
So, you'll not believe the results of the investigation, no matter what? You've already decided they will be "bullshit," Pete?
I think it would be interesting to know if some of these jamokes working for our President were up to their eyeballs in financial "swamp" activities. Or it might be something else. I haven't been following it that closely, since it has all been speculation up to now.

An unconfirmed rumor is all it is at this point...

You can only play that card for a few days but we all know something is coming. Reporters saw Mueller meet with the grand jury and they had inside sources tell them an indictment is coming. Question now is who? And why is Fox avoiding the story and not running with the Podesta/Clinton scenario? I would think this news would fall right in line with the narrative of their Clinton collusion story they’ve been pounding into for the past few days.

The Mueller investigation is about trump and Russia. If they find anything on Obama or Hillary, it should be thrown out because that’s not the investigation. Mueller needs to remove Trump from office for the good of the country. He is racist.
Wrong; The mandate was ANYTHING involving Russian interference.. Democrats don't get a free pass..

You can only play that card for a few days but we all know something is coming. Reporters saw Mueller meet with the grand jury and they had inside sources tell them an indictment is coming. Question now is who? And why is Fox avoiding the story and not running with the Podesta/Clinton scenario? I would think this news would fall right in line with the narrative of their Clinton collusion story they’ve been pounding into for the past few days.
FOX has been reporting on it every 15 min today.. Your "not reporting it" crap is a bald face lie... They are treating it as an UNCONFIRMED RUMOR and state it bluntly as they can not cooberate the story...

Oh what a sight to see. Who do you think will be charged on Monday? Carter "The Mouth" Page? Paul "Short time on staff" Manafort? Donald "All about adoptions baby" Trump Jr.?

Kelly Ann Conman? IDK, she just should be arrested for air pollution and bold faced liary

Who you got?
Page was on the Hill testifying the day before so he is unlikely, imo.

Flynn is a possibility, because the Grand Jury covering Flynn was initiated before the later, 2nd grand jury and maybe Flynn will be the first indictment...and Flynn has some deep ties to the Russians himself with telling the Ambassador that Trump would work on removing sanctions when sworn in and not to react to the expelling of their diplomats by Obama.... and he lied to the FBI, the rumor mill has been saying for months....plus Flynn's involvement with the Turks and offer to kidnap the man the Turkish gvt wanted back in their country so they could imprison or kill him thingy... and General Clarke was on the hill testifying or before Mueller a week ago, who witnessed Flynn's illegal offer....supposedly Gen Clark testified for more than 5 hours....

Flynn and President Trump have a much deeper relationship than Manafort and Trump.... Flynn tried to get Hillary Clinton stolen emails from the Russians as well....

Flynn, and breaking Flynn, would give Mueller a better shot at him squealing on Trump and making a plea bargain.

But it is possible, that it is Manafort, though I heard he is out of the country and the FBI know this, so I have come to think that it is not Manafort, if he is out of the country, the FBI/Mueller would know this and not chance serving him when he is not present to be arrested and then bonded and released....

Last edited:
Since this "rumor" popped up on CNN as soon as the Beast/DNC got exposed in illegal activity (again) this will be a Trumper? Somebody got to the Muler and said, make any move you can now. We must get the MSM to stop exposing the Beast/DNC crimes now.

Wrong; The mandate was ANYTHING involving Russian interference.. Democrats don't get a free pass..

The investigation is into Russian interference in the election. Trump won. Hillary lost. Trump is the one who colluded. If Hillary colluded she would have won.

FOX has been reporting on it every 15 min today.. Your "not reporting it" crap is a bald face lie...
Ive been watching Fox. They are talking about Uranium One and the dossier. They have read the headline about the indictment but haven’t done one panel or interview or analysis that I’ve seen.

FOX has been reporting on it every 15 min today.. Your "not reporting it" crap is a bald face lie... They are treating it as an UNCONFIRMED RUMOR and state it bluntly as they can not cooberate the story...

If it’s on Fox, you know it’s a lie. Hannity is a partisan hack with Brillo pad hair.

Since this "rumor" popped up on CNN as soon as the Beast/DNC got exposed in illegal activity (again) this will be a Trumper? Somebody got to the Muler and said, make any move you can now. We must get the MSM to stop exposing the Beast/DNC crimes now.
Haha, that’s a good one

Forum List

Back