• Romney

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Obama

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • They're all scoundrels

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Romney.

He only spent 4 years of his life as a politician.

Nonsense

He only spent 4 years in office, there is a diffrence.

hurp-derp-12.jpg

I don't know if any politician is really all that sincere on the campaign trail... Obamalama certainly is not, as he must pull the wool over people's eyes on the economy, Obamacare, etc.... Romney has to twist in order to get support from so may stances within the REP party... maybe just by the fact that he is only the VP candidate, and he can be single focused on the economy, and because he is not defending the current state of things nor Obamacare, it may have to be Ryan by default if I have to choose from these 4

The poll would have been far more accurate if it was done by ticket

Obama/Biden, Romney/Ryan, They are all scoundrels.

This way dilutes it and makes no sense since you can't vote for the individuals separately.

But it is what it is.

The poll isn't about the tickets. It's about the individual. If I was looking for canned partisan results I would have paired them up and made the poll public.

See poll...

sin·cere

1. free of deceit, hypocrisy, or falseness; earnest: a sincere apology.

2. genuine; real: a sincere effort to improve; a sincere friend.

3. pure; unmixed; unadulterated.

Joe Biden, for sure.

Romney is an empty suit, long on ambition and short on facts.

Ryan is a goof, and will continue to stutter and stammer his way through the process.

Obama needs to go back to the way he was when campaigning for the nomination. He's fallen into the trap of attacking the opposition, he needs to explain in detail his plan (of course in doing so he won't convince the Republican Base, but who gives a damn. That 28 to 31 percent of voters have blinder on and would vote for Spiro Agnew if he were on the ballot).

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Obama can't "campaign like before". He doesn't have Bush to blame, and he can't promise the moon because he already did that.

This way dilutes it and makes no sense since you can't vote for the individuals separately.

But it is what it is.

The poll isn't about the tickets. It's about the individual. If I was looking for canned partisan results I would have paired them up and made the poll public.

So what are you hoping to prove? That people like Ryan better than Romney and Obama better than Biden?

So if Ryan and Obama win..what does it mean? I'll tell you..shit.

It's like reading People Magazine for hard economic news.

...and P.S. look at the stats thus far...meaningless. But we can play for the fun of it.

Last edited:
I think they all scondrels, but I am glad to see that more people trust Ryan or Romney than Obama and Biden.

I voted Ryan. Otherwise I'd say scoundrels

I wouldn't put Romney in a scoundrel column at all, lol.

I wouldn't have till today either. In a town hall meeting today I heard him say the following:

The only reason I ran for president was to help everyone find a job with a future.

Are you buying that line? I certainly am not as he started running BEFORE the economy tanked. That was not a sincere statement in the least.

So what? According to the left it was tanking and losing jobs prior to 2008. rRmember it's all Bush's fault. I think Grampa has a touch of Alzheimers.

Last edited:

But it is what it is.

So what are you hoping to prove? That people like Ryan better than Romney and Obama better than Biden?

...and P.S. look at the stats thus far...meaningless. But we can play for the fun of it.

Why do I have to have a point to prove?
I was simply curious what posters think of the men on an individual level. Not every thread has to have a devious partisan plan behind it.

Ps. EVERYTHING posted on this board is meaningless fun. To think otherwise is kinda dumb.

See poll...

sin·cere

Joe Biden, for sure.

Ryan is a goof, and will continue to stutter and stammer his way through the process.

Obama needs to go back to the way he was when campaigning for the nomination. He's fallen into the trap of attacking the opposition, he needs to explain in detail his plan (of course in doing so he won't convince the Republican Base, but who gives a damn. That 28 to 31 percent of voters have blinder on and would vote for Spiro Agnew if he were on the ballot).

Y'all picked Biden?

Priceless

Even funnier... he says Romney is an empty suit (Obama anyone?), and criticized Ryan as being a goof (Biden anyone?)

What really slays me... he thinks it's the GOPers who are insincere... and completely ignores the same from the Dems. Now, you gotta admits, that's just too fucking funny. :lol::lol::lol: He's so dumb on so many levels... priceless.

See poll...

sin·cere

Joe Biden, for sure.

Romney is an empty suit and Ryan is a goof? I'm hoping that your post is satire else you are living in an alternate universe!

Have you ever looked at Romney's accomplishments? Have you ever compared them to Obama's? (It's really hard to do, because Obama doesn't have any other than getting elected to offices that he doesn't deserve).

Have you ever listened to Obama when he's off teleprompter when he stutters, pauses, "uhms" and "ahs"? The left likes to call this 'thoughtful nuance' - the rest of the reasonable, sane world calls it 'not knowing what to say because his handlers aren't there to tell him what to say'. And when he DOES go off teleprompter, we get gems like, "You didn't build that!" and "Don't you want to spread the wealth?"

Joe Biden is a totally different subject. I don't care how long he's been in the political world. He is an idiot, pure and simple. And the only reason why he hasn't been sent off to the funny farm is because he reminds members of the MSM of their weird but loveable crazy uncles.

Why do I have to have a point to prove?
I was simply curious what posters think of the men on an individual level. Not every thread has to have a devious partisan plan behind it.

Ps. EVERYTHING posted on this board is meaningless fun. To think otherwise is kinda dumb.

And you need a message board poll to tell you that? Anyone could have predicted what the results are thus far using their own eyes and ears.

Romney.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Wait... you were being serious? Oh, it was a Sniperfire post. Nevermind.

Hey la la land..

What position has he held other then Governor.

Mitt Romney has been running for office since the early 90's. Just because he wasn't elected doesn't make him any less of a politician than the rest of them.

Romney.

Bullshit. Only because he failed to win his election to the Senate. And, please don't forget the 30 months he spent in Europe evading the draft and politicking for the Mormon Church.

Does Senator Joe Biden have any military service?

Answer:
No Biden has no military service. He was rejected by the draft board for medical reasons...what kind I do not know.

Joe Biden dodged 5 draft attempts due to school, until 1968 when he suddenly came down with asthma...from high school.

AND Obama..well he was to young to serve in the Kenyan Navy! :lol:

Read more: Does Senator Joe Biden have any military service

Forum List

Back