Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Romney

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Obama

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • They're all scoundrels

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
So what are you hoping to prove? That people like Ryan better than Romney and Obama better than Biden?

So if Ryan and Obama win..what does it mean? I'll tell you..shit.

It's like reading People Magazine for hard economic news.

...and P.S. look at the stats thus far...meaningless. But we can play for the fun of it.

Why do I have to have a point to prove?
I was simply curious what posters think of the men on an individual level. Not every thread has to have a devious partisan plan behind it.

Ps. EVERYTHING posted on this board is meaningless fun. To think otherwise is kinda dumb.

And you need a message board poll to tell you that? Anyone could have predicted what the results are thus far using their own eyes and ears.

Yes, for me to find out what posters ON A MESSAGE BOARD think I have to ask ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

Why are you acting so dense? Are you acting out because I told you not to jump to conclusions about California Girl the other day? Dunno what your problem is but please take the corn cob out of your ass

Why do I have to have a point to prove?
I was simply curious what posters think of the men on an individual level. Not every thread has to have a devious partisan plan behind it.

Ps. EVERYTHING posted on this board is meaningless fun. To think otherwise is kinda dumb.

And you need a message board poll to tell you that? Anyone could have predicted what the results are thus far using their own eyes and ears.

Yes, for me to find out what posters ON A MESSAGE BOARD think I have to ask ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

Why are you acting so dense? Are you acting out because I told you not to jump to conclusions about California Girl the other day? Dunno what your problem is but please take the corn cob out of your ass

First off let me say what you think of me is meaningless. I couldn't give less of a shit. For a guy with 14,000+ you're fairly stupid but that's another issue as well.

There's nothing up my ass but shit but you can stick the results of this poll up yours. That's about all it proves.

First off let me say what you think of me is meaningless. I couldn't give less of a shit. For a guy with 14,000+ you're fairly stupid but that's another issue as well.

There's nothing up my ass but shit but you can stick the results of this poll up yours. That's about all it proves.

Ive yet developed any thoughts on you. Unlike many, apparently including you, I don't try to judge others in a few weeks or posts. As far as my intelligence goes I suppose that's about as relevant as your entire post. Apparently you would rather continue spinning that cob than participate in this thread, and that's fine enjoy it.
If on the other hand you decide to act like an adult we can engage. Until then.......

Ive yet developed any thoughts on you. Unlike many, apparently including you, I don't try to judge others in a few weeks or posts. As far as my intelligence goes I suppose that's about as relevant as your entire post. Apparently you would rather continue spinning that cob than participate in this thread, and that's fine enjoy it.
If on the other hand you decide to act like an adult we can engage. Until then.......

Don't flatter yourself you smug son-of-a-bitch. Do you actually think that I care if YOU in particular "engage" me. There's a few hundred others here that actually have something to say that interests me.

I'll pull the cob out and serve it to you for dinner at the home tonight...How's that? Friends now?

P.S. I didn't realize that I was here for you to develop thoughts on. Thanks for the flattery.:lol::lol::lol:

Talk about no life......:eusa_whistle:

P.S. I didn't realize that I was here for you to develop thoughts on. Thanks for the flattery.:lol::lol::lol:

Is this where we discuss my life living in my mother's basement flipping burgers at the local burger joint?

This should be fun

And by the way Beretta.

You're averaging 400 posts a week. That's far more than me so maybe you should be judging your own "life"

Carry on

Is this where we discuss my life living in my mother's basement flipping burgers at the local burger joint?

This should be fun

No this is where I mention that this is the 2nd time that you linked a person's longevity here to the validity of what they say.

There is no connection.

Otherwise, if Obama started posting here today, by your logic he has no credibilty and his opinion doesn't matter since he's only been here a day.

And by the way Beretta.

You're averaging 400 posts a week. That's far more than me so maybe you should be judging your own "life"

Carry on

And? I mentioned it vis a vis you haven't learned a thing. Your turn Gumps.

Sorry but my social abilities come from interacting with real people in the real world. You know, where the things you say and do actually have meaning and consequences. This on the other hand is all rather mundane and pointless. Albeit fun but pointless none the less. The sooner you figure that out the better off you'll be.

Now you better get off to your next vital to life observation in the next post.

And by the way Beretta.

Carry on

Sorry but my social abilities come from interacting with real people in the real world. You know, where the things you say and do actually have meaning and consequences. This on the other hand is all rather mundane and pointless. Albeit fun but pointless none the less. The sooner you figure that out the better off you'll be.

You just said you cared about the opinions of people on a message board now you refer to the real world interactions as mattering more.

ENOUGH! People don't want to listen to you and I squabble.

Oh and one last thing in reference to Californaa Girl

What difference does how long I'm here make... if I observed firsthand... during the course of hours, the three of them logging on and off? One appearing and the other disappearing.

You may need years to figure it out by I don't.

Last edited:

You just said you cared about the opinions of people on a message board now you refer to the real world interactions as mattering more.

What difference does how long I'm here make... if I observed firsthand... during the course of hours, the three of them logging on and off? One appearing and the other disappearing.

You know I think you're right Sherlock. Now why don't you go figure out who the second shooter was that killed JFK. When you're done with that you can fill us in on how we faked the moon landing.

Moron

You know I think you're right Sherlock. Now why don't you go figure out who the second shooter was that killed JFK. When you're done with that you can fill us in on how we faked the moon landing.

Moron

WOW Gumps thinks I'm a Moron. Gee I'm so embarasssed, I'd better leave the board. Whatever will I do. :lol::lol::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back