Who cares about the troops

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Not I. Not my fault if some working class loser can't find a job so he joins the military to learn how to kill people and feel like a man.

You made your choice. Live with the consequences.

Not I. Not my fault if some working class loser can't find a job so he joins the military to learn how to kill people and feel like a man.

upload_2016-9-18_23-39-36.png

Do you feel that way about all Federal Employees? If not, please try to remain consistent.

Not all of the troops are whacked out killers. However, lots of them are seriously brainwashed which was the reason i did my 4 and got the hell out. I have met some that are probably serial killers operating in the US right now but those were few and far between.

Not all of the troops are whacked out killers. However, lots of them are seriously brainwashed which was the reason i did my 4 and got the hell out. I have met some that are probably serial killers operating in the US right now but those were few and far between.

Not interested in your sexual fantasies if you are trying to seduce me again.

I have to stick up for the American citizen here. Storm the fucking Whine House and the Pentagram. Stop bickering over the American Constipation. Stop supporting gazillionaires. Dismantle the Military Industrial Complex. Shit-can NATO. Build some schools. Employ teachers and professors who are not compelled to saturate every fucking lesson with American propaganda. Give your people jobs! Require a minimum wage that one can survive off of. And for God's sake – give your people dignity!

I joined at the age of 26 and left a good paying job. Family tradition was what influenced me to serve my country.

I have to stick up for the American citizen here. Storm the fucking Whine House and the Pentagram. Stop bickering over the American Constipation. Stop supporting gazillionaires. Dismantle the Military Industrial Complex. Shit-can NATO. Build some schools. Employ teachers and professors who are not compelled to saturate every fucking lesson with American propaganda. Give your people jobs! Require a minimum wage that one can survive off of. And for God's sake – give your people dignity!
Did you know that the US spends more per student than any other country in the world except for Sweden ?

Did you know that the US spends more per student than any other country in the world except for Sweden ?
spends more money on what? Video games?

U.S. education spending tops global list, study shows

U.S. education spending tops global list, study shows
Thats old information.

Does the United States spend more per student than most countries?

"Four countries -- Austria, Luxembourg, Norway and Switzerland -- spend more. Those same countries are also the only ones that spend more than the United States per student on primary schools."

I repeat:

"Build some schools. Employ teachers and professors who are not compelled to saturate every fucking lesson with American propaganda."

Are you sort of getting it?

And then there is everything else I said about jobs and wages.

Does the United States spend more per student than most countries?

"Four countries -- Austria, Luxembourg, Norway and Switzerland -- spend more. Those same countries are also the only ones that spend more than the United States per student on primary schools."

PLUS: Each and every citizen (virtually) is educated. AND: They are given fair wages. AS WELL AS: They are all literate.
Yes. I have met many women from all of those countries. They have mandatory vacations as well.

I repeat:

"Build some schools. Employ teachers and professors who are not compelled to saturate every fucking lesson with American propaganda."

Are you sort of getting it?

And then there is everything else I said about jobs and wages.

Forum List

Back