Zone1 Who Benefits from the Suppression of Racial information on Crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really matter what color criminals are when you want to defund police and empty our prisons. We're still going to be fucked even if they're all pink.

Quite true. And that is very evident in far too many episodes of "The FIRST 48". Many of the mothers of teens and twenties wannabe gangstas and thugs are crushed seeing their kids go to prison for life for murder. The kids sitting in the interrogation room suddenly realize that they can't push a button and start over. This is the real world and they've destroyed their life while a teenager. Then they burst into tears and beg to see their mama.

The street grabs them and there is no strong male figure at home to back up what their mother is teaching.

If you can't or refuse to follow the correlation between those factors you are either ignorant, intentionally ignorant, or a fool. If you can't or refuse to follow that correlation, then you're a major part of the problem, are you not?
Since you haven't lived in the black community and use a show for your frame of reference understand that there are almost 48 million blacks and a few thousand are youth who commit crimes. I have seen gang members telling good students and goodvathletes to stay away. You have not. You see a TV show and try using that as a broad brush.

The Centers for Disease Control published a report titled “Fathers’ Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010,” in the National Health Report on December 20, 2013. The findings dispute the opinions of people like you, members of the white racist subculture who have decided they can paint black culture in moral terms whites like you have refused to live by yourselves. The findings in this study debunk the standard racist white narrative to the point that it is miseducation, misinformation, lies, or whatever word you want to give to the purposeful deception provided to describe a race of people.

Some of the findings are as follows:

A higher percentage of fathers who lived with their children under age 5 fed or ate meals with them daily—72% compared with 7.9% of fathers with noncoresidential children.

A higher percentage of fathers living apart from their children did not feed or eat meals with them at all in the last 4 weeks— 43% compared with 0.8% of fathers with coresidential children.

Variation by Hispanic origin and race was seen in the percentages of coresidential fathers who ate meals with their children every day. Specifically, Hispanic fathers were less likely to eat meals with their children every day (64%) than were non-Hispanic white (74%) or non-Hispanic black (78%) fathers.

There was a significant difference by Hispanic origin and race among fathers with coresidential children: Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).

A higher percentage of Hispanic fathers aged 15–44 (52%) had not played with their noncoresidential children in the last 4 weeks compared with white (30%) and black (25%) fathers.

Larger percentages of Hispanic (82%) and white (70%) fathers had not helped their noncoresidential children with homework at all in the last 4 weeks compared with black fathers (56%).”

Pew Research estimates that sixty-seven percent of black dads who do not live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to fifty-nine percent of white dads and thirty-two percent of Hispanic dads.

You are severely anti black and your paternalism makes you stupid. The correlation you claim does not apply to the very large majority of blacks. Meanwhile whites like you elected a criminal to run the country and many of you want that criminal to return to office.

It doesn't really matter what color criminals are when you want to defund police and empty our prisons. We're still going to be fucked even if they're all pink.
Since most prisoners are non violent offenders, you won't be f-d.

I thought this was supposed to be a clean language zone.

Thank you. I was only 13 when I left and I did not fit into Society due to my Autism. Most of what I know comes from reading History books about Russia. That was my pre-Internet hobby.
So you don't really know anything except what books told you.

Since you haven't lived in the black community and use a show for your frame of reference understand that there are almost 48 million blacks and a few thousand are youth who commit crimes. I have seen gang members telling good students and goodvathletes to stay away. You have not. You see a TV show and try using that as a broad brush.

The Centers for Disease Control published a report titled “Fathers’ Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010,” in the National Health Report on December 20, 2013. The findings dispute the opinions of people like you, members of the white racist subculture who have decided they can paint black culture in moral terms whites like you have refused to live by yourselves. The findings in this study debunk the standard racist white narrative to the point that it is miseducation, misinformation, lies, or whatever word you want to give to the purposeful deception provided to describe a race of people.

A higher percentage of fathers who lived with their children under age 5 fed or ate meals with them daily—72% compared with 7.9% of fathers with noncoresidential children.

A higher percentage of fathers living apart from their children did not feed or eat meals with them at all in the last 4 weeks— 43% compared with 0.8% of fathers with coresidential children.

Variation by Hispanic origin and race was seen in the percentages of coresidential fathers who ate meals with their children every day. Specifically, Hispanic fathers were less likely to eat meals with their children every day (64%) than were non-Hispanic white (74%) or non-Hispanic black (78%) fathers.

There was a significant difference by Hispanic origin and race among fathers with coresidential children: Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).

A higher percentage of Hispanic fathers aged 15–44 (52%) had not played with their noncoresidential children in the last 4 weeks compared with white (30%) and black (25%) fathers.

Larger percentages of Hispanic (82%) and white (70%) fathers had not helped their noncoresidential children with homework at all in the last 4 weeks compared with black fathers (56%).”

Pew Research estimates that sixty-seven percent of black dads who do not live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to fifty-nine percent of white dads and thirty-two percent of Hispanic dads.

You are severely anti black and your paternalism makes you stupid. The correlation you claim does not apply to the very large majority of blacks. Meanwhile whites like you elected a criminal to run the country and many of you want that criminal to return to office.
I lived in one. Loud mouthed, trashy losers that were always looking in people's cars and just hanging out. Jobless.

Framed-S.jpg

Damn you're a lying sumbish.

There is no disagreeing with this. Being white and wanting to cling to racist stereotypes does not change these facts. Right wing whites in this forum don't know ---- about blacks and watching a Youtube video does not supersede being black and living on a daily basis,

There is no disagreeing with this. Being white and wanting to cling to racist stereotypes does not change these facts. Right wing whites in this forum don't know ---- about blacks and watching a Youtube video does not supersede being black and living on a daily basis,
You already posted this. Stop repeating the same stuff.

Then you saw the worst of the worst of situations.

You have to be kidding with that one! 10-15 jobs and didn't get hired? In my life, when I have been job hunting, I applied for 10-15 jobs and didn't get hired on slow day. Most days, I would be sending resumes, filling out applications, and pounding the pavement looking for help wanted signs. I guess after one day of applying for jobs that I didn't get hired for, I should have said, "Nobody hires white men?"

And he "took a bag of rocks," what on consignment? And it was to feed his family? What country was this, Belize? That's the only country I know of with no welfare at all. I'd look to the bag of rocks as the reason for his failure before the color of his skin.

Or much more likely, I'd look to the "feed my hungry kids," as a cock-and-bull story he told you to excuse his drug use instead of job seeking.

You mean the white man Bill Clinton who signed off on welfare reform after making it a key campaign promise?

How the hell did I stop her from going to college? Was this long before Student loan and Pell grants, I take it? White folks pay the overwhelming majority of student loan, and welfare. Not to mention the overwhelming majority of taxes that paid for your social worker job.

You still haven't said specifically what I am doing or failing to do that is causing black people to suffer.

Suppose I were to say, "Oh snap! That IM2 is a black guy on the internet, so he must know what he's talking about. I was a bad white person and I want to be a good white person starting right now!"

What's my next three moves? Seriously, if they are reasonable, I will do them. I'm really looking for things I can do myself that will help.

Now, if your only answer is "Vote Democrat!" you'll have to explain what ideas Democrats have that will actually help black folks. Their ideas for the past nearly 200 years, has been less than helpful, to say the least.
I'm black. I have seen the good and bad. You are white. You have neither been black, lived in a black family or spent any extensive time living black in a black neighborhood.

You ask what you are doing when the problem is systemic.

You are a republican and you have consistently lied about the republican record. Work to end racism in the white community. That is what you need to do. Once that is reduced a lot of other things will change. For some types of whites It's been everybody elses fault since 1776. It's now time for whites such as you to look internally. You have not studied racism and it's impact in a holistic manner. That's because it has never affected you. But here you are trying to argue with a person who has and it seems that your only solution is that blacks should be part of the party that wants to end everything that provided us with equal protection. And you try telling me how I should join a party full of the racists that populate forums like this.

According to your own figures a far larger number of both Hispanic and White fathers see their children at least once a month. Or are you trying to use ratios to support your argument now? According to Black Male Statistics - BlackDemographics.com there were 21,000,000 black men alive in the US as determined by the US Census in 2009 which was when the tables were created. That's 18,090,000 (making the certainly wrong assumption that all black men are acknowledged fathers). There are 204,277, 203 white men in the USA according to the same census. 59% of that number is 120,523,591. A far, far higher actual number of White fathers see their children at least once a month than black fathers. You, sir, are hoist on your own petard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back