Who Believes........

Just more proof that Trump says crap that he hopes will stir up the supporters (in their language), and then proves that he didn't think it through.

No. He was not talking about just the staff of the nightclub, because remember that conservative mantra? "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".
It’s a moronic rightwing mantra.

Citizens have the fundamental right to carry concealed firearms for personal self-defense, not act in the capacity of ‘law enforcement.’

Indeed, concealed carry training doesn’t prepare the permit holder to deal with a situation as occurred in Orlando.

The conservative fantasy of the ‘good guy with a gun’ leaping into action and ‘saving the day’ is as naïve as it is ridiculous and wrong.

The ‘good guy with a gun’ would only end up getting more innocent people killed – likely with his own gun.

Not me. The whole idea of making the argument for the second amendment means saying that the patrons should have been armed as well. But then, I recall people telling me such a thing wouldn't be wise, with all the bullets flying about. Out of all those people, three hundred of them, only one had to be armed. All it takes is one.

Then again... the whole idea of being in a club is not to worry about safety, but of what drink you're going to order when you get there.

There were two armed people in the club.

Apparently that wasn't enough.

Or...maybe it was too many?

Hardly.

You fail with such ease. That must come from practice.

I learn from the best, master.

Forum List

Back