Who Are We....

I love the palpable fear that truth causes in dopes like you.

Excellent.
Dummy, did you not notice where I said that was my interpretation of your side?

LOL!!!

I specifically stated it and your STILL fell for it.

Such a dunce.

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny

Want another chance?

Sure.

Professor Wax wrote-
"Get married before you have children and strive to stay married for their sake. Get the education you need for gainful employment, work hard, and avoid idleness. Go the extra mile for your employer or client. Be a patriot, ready to serve the country. Be neighborly, civic-minded, and charitable. Avoid coarse language in public. Be respectful of authority. Eschew substance abuse and crime."

What do you say?

Sooo.....who are we, and who are they?

"In August 2017, University of Pennsylvania law professor Amy Wax wrote a column for the Philadelphia Inquirer in defense of middle-class values. She and her co-author cited a list of behavioral norms that, as Wax, put it, "was almost universally endorsed between the end of World War II and the mid-1960s."

They were: "Get married before you have children and strive to stay married for their sake. Get the education you need for gainful employment, work hard, and avoid idleness. Go the extra mile for your employer or client. Be a patriot, ready to serve the country. Be neighborly, civic-minded, and charitable. Avoid coarse language in public. Be respectful of authority. Eschew substance abuse and crime."

Just terrible rules for a society????

Here's their response:

"The Pennsylvania chapter of the left-wing National Lawyers Guild condemned her for espousing bourgeois values and questioned "whether it is appropriate for her to continue to teach a required first-year course."
Explaining the Left, Part IV: Leftist Contempt for Middle-Class Values

What more need one know?

That was a stunning response. I always think they can't surprise me anymore, but they keep going lower and lower. Moderate dems have to be jumping off this ship in droves. Not even their massive propaganda can convince rational people the democrat party is normal.

That was a stunning response. I always think they can't surprise me anymore, but they keep going lower and lower. Moderate dems have to be jumping off this ship in droves. Not even their massive propaganda can convince rational people the democrat party is normal.

I certainly hope you're right....but the training in the indoctrination centers.....schools....are powerful, and many of them are too cowardly to ever deviate from the party line.

Forum List

Back