Who are the biggest political frauds?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I am conflicted. 1966 LBJ and the democrats and their great society that made blacks dependent on white liberals. Or Republicans And Regan defunding the metal health programs and defunding the INS and Regan actually made this illegal alien conflict and homelessness happen.

I am conflicted. 1966 LBJ and the democrats and their great society that made blacks dependent on white liberals. Or Republicans And Regan defunding the metal health programs and defunding the INS and Regan actually made this illegal alien conflict and homelessness happen.
Hmmm. Don't know. One of your better questions, though.

Barry Sotoero and Mike Robinson-Obama.

Next up would be W. for the WMD-never-found war thing.

Then probably FDR.

• Banned
LBJ, the gulf of Tonkin, did they ever prove that happened? Didn't seem to matter. Ditto George Bush and WMDs. Democrats and George Floyd and he died of a fentanyl overdose. Totally breaking the narrative. Facts don't have a narrative.

Last edited:
Barry Sotoero and Mike Robinson-Obama.

Next up would be W. for the WMD-never-found war thing.

Then probably FDR.
I understand the Obama and of course the SonovaBush things. Her point on LBJ's great society that destroyed black responsibility and we are still seeing the damage and paying for to this day and into the future, is accurate.
What was the FDR fraud, as I am more familiar with the assholes from grade school to now.

How you figure that having a bit of a social safety net made blacks dependent on Dems? Would Cons take that away from black people? I know most cons are racist but you just can't pull shit like that in a democracy. Now with Trump the grifter in charge of a kleptocracy it could be done.

Reagan was the beginning of the end for ordinary folks. Now corporate interests are the main priority of our elected "representatives". It's all backroom deals now. Just look at that **** Clearance Thomas.

I understand the Obama and of course the SonovaBush things. Her point on LBJ's great society that destroyed black responsibility and we are still seeing the damage and paying for to this day and into the future, is accurate.
What was the FDR fraud, as I am more familiar with the assholes from grade school to now.
I'm sure. The whole "New Deal" thing.

He knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen and let it.

I was told about the LBJ thing one Christmas by a cousin that lived through it.

And yes, that really messed things up in America.

That cousin was born before WW2 started.

For 4-5 years Americans drove the same cars. Because no new ones were produced for the public.

Last edited:
Excuse me, Did Geo. Bush Jr. ever find those WMDS?
Dubya did an interview with Diana Sawyer and she asked him about that. He said "What's the difference?"
The difference George is the difference between the truth and a lie.

When a president (FDR) had polio, and the legacy media covered that up. Literally. I understand. During WWII, When the media covered up US casualties and failures, I get that, too. I don't get it when the modern media lies and covers Biden and the democrat's constant failures. Who benefits from this?

LBJ, the gulf of Tonkin, did they ever prove that happened? Didn't seem to matter. Ditto George Bush and WMDs. Democrats and George Floyd and he died of a fentanyl overdose. Totally breaking the narrative. Facts don't have a narrative.
Yup.
Floyd didn't die from drugs. The jury has spoken. His murderers are behind bars.

biden
obama
and bush

Yup.
Floyd didn't die from drugs. The jury has spoken. His murderers are behind bars.
Actually he did, doesn't excuse what the cop did; He should have gotten him some NARCAN and medical attention.

Actually he did, doesn't excuse what the cop did; He should have gotten him some NARCAN and medical attention.
Look dude, I already chalked you up as a conspiracy crackpot. You might as well put me on ignore

Look dude, I already chalked you up as a conspiracy crackpot. You might as well put me on ignore
Nah, you're not annoying enough. :D

I only have 2 on ignore, a super-spammy douche you've probably never seen and a stupid racist fuckwad that wants him some

reparations. You're run-of-the-mill-meh-leftist-douche territory.

That doesn't bother me. :04:

You can't hammer a nail you can't see. :banana:

If I can see ya, I can hammer ya. ;)

I'm sure. The whole "New Deal" thing.

He knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen and let it.

I was told about the LBJ thing one Christmas by a cousin that lived through it.

And yes, that really messed things up in America.

That cousin was born before WW2 started.

For 4-5 years Americans drove the same cars. Because no new ones were produced for the public.
Oh. You are of the revisionist sect. I don't buy it that FDR knew anything concrete about the target or date. Kimmel was aware there was a threat in the Pacific as negotiations were not going well, but also not the date or actual target. I go with the congressional investigation, laying it at the feet of Admiral Kimmel, not taking basic moves to protect the fleet.

Oh. You are of the revisionist sect. I don't buy it that FDR knew anything concrete about the target or date. Kimmel was aware there was a threat in the Pacific as negotiations were not going well, but also not the date or actual target. I go with the congressional investigation, laying it at the feet of Admiral Kimmel, not taking basic moves to protect the fleet.
Obviously there's things we do not agree on. :04:

Forum List

Back