Who all is running for president?

Are there any Trump people out there who would vote for Mr. Arnold... I mean Mike Pence?

:dunno:

I don't see the Vice President being such an ingrate that he would actually primary his mentor.

I guess he could, but as you are inferring, there is really little taste out there for a Pence candidacy which would crash and burn.

I don't see the Vice President being such an ingrate that he would actually primary his mentor.

I guess he could, but as you are inferring, there is really little taste out there for a Pence candidacy which would crash and burn.
if he doesn't want to primary his mentor

y was he in Iowa?

to watch the corn grow? I dunno... I guess there could be other reasons... Maybe he was curious as to what Iowans think about his traitorous act in not sending the disputed elector ballots back to hte states,... you know, so we wouldn't have 2 slates of electors from some 7 states..

He could have saved the nation. But maybe he thought he shouldn't do that -- since he was planning even then to run for president?

Politicians! :mad:

Kool-aid drinker

:oops:
:eek::stir:

1661019665766.png

He could have saved the nation. But maybe he thought he shouldn't do that -- since he was planning even then to run for president?

Politicians! :mad:

How does making a losing effort for the Presidency "save the nation"?

Maybe VP Pence sees something different, but I don't see a path to the Presidency for him in 2024

There will be Republican primaries. They are required. It’s not an issue as the sitting president is not a Republican looking at being challenged by his own party.

There will be Republican primaries. They are required. It’s not an issue as the sitting president is not a Republican looking at being challenged by his own party.

There will indeed be presidential primaries.

But its up to each party to determine what weight to give the primaries if any, and its up to the party alone to determine the nomination rules at the convention.

Further, I don't see where Vice President Pence will have the money or be able to generate sufficient interest in his campaign, should he decide to run. What does he have to offer the voters, many of whom might see him as an Iscariot-wannabe for even launching the effort.

Forum List

Back