whites should keep ‘individual reparations account’

From the article:

"The Times’ Ana Marie Cox said Mr. Dyson suggested donating to the United Negro College Fund or paying “the black person who cuts your grass double what you might ordinarily pay.”"
Michael Eric Dyson says whites should keep ‘individual reparations account’

Wow!!!! That was steep...
Black people dont do landscaping. They steal landscaping equipment...mow lawns? LOL!

Do black people scare you, precious?

From the article:

"The Times’ Ana Marie Cox said Mr. Dyson suggested donating to the United Negro College Fund or paying “the black person who cuts your grass double what you might ordinarily pay.”"

Black people dont do landscaping. They steal landscaping equipment...mow lawns? LOL!

No...but then they don't turn me on like they apparently do you. YOU must have a black snake fetish that is why you jump to their defense despite admitting to being of Irish descent...OR YOU are a self hating White cuck...who probably loans his butthole out to every Tyrone, Deron, & Hitomi. Either way...you ooze weakness.

White people don't owe blacks a damn thing. I will not apologize for my parents being whit, and I will not fell guilty for something that I did not do, and which never happened to any black American living today. These blacks ought to find a job and quit blaming their troubles on whites who are struggling just the same. Either that, or one or both of the races ought to separate geographically. "Can't we all get along?", said Rodney King. Maybe we can't, and if that is true, then the creation of new countries is as clear and distinct as black and white. In any event, I'm not supporting this left wing communist SJW BLM nonsense. Y'all can call me "racist" if you like, but this white man is not going to be conned into hating himself because of the color of his skin.

From the article:

No....

Don't lie, precious. You reek of fear.

White people don't owe blacks a damn thing. I will not apologize for my parents being whit, and I will not fell guilty for something that I did not do, and which never happened to any black American living today. These blacks ought to find a job and quit blaming their troubles on whites who are struggling just the same. Either that, or one or both of the races ought to separate geographically. "Can't we all get along?", said Rodney King. Maybe we can't, and if that is true, then the creation of new countries is as clear and distinct as black and white. In any event, I'm not supporting this left wing communist SJW BLM nonsense. Y'all can call me "racist" if you like, but this white man is not going to be conned into hating himself because of the color of his skin.

What is your first language?

Well, that is an intriguing question. You probably want me to say "English", and for what purpose that might serve your no doubt liberal agenda, I don't know. Are you more affinitive towards Spanish, Somali, and Arabic speakers than English speakers? But I digress. My first language is common to all humans, and it was your own. I cried. Are you going to say now that you never cried? Well, I never thought that Democrats were exactly human.

Well, that is an intriguing question. You probably want me to say "English", and for what purpose that might serve your no doubt liberal agenda, I don't know. Are you more affinitive towards Spanish, Somali, and Arabic speakers than English speakers? But I digress. My first language is common to all humans, and it was your own. I cried. Are you going to say now that you never cried? Well, I never thought that Democrats were exactly human.

You shouldn't abuse drugs.

You talk as someone who has abused drugs. Why do you?

You talk as someone who has abused drugs. Why do you?

Really? "Rubber and Glue" is all you've got? Go back to the 3rd grade and ask for more instructions.

From the article:

No....

Don't lie, precious. You reek of fear.
Dont front fruity ass...you love that black snake....awwwwwwl night. Cuck Boy.

Forum List

Back