White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

Very much so.

And of a very tragic kind.

You blame everyone but yourself for whatever grudges you're bearing, and whatever failures you've experienced.

You remind me of your White shitcon brethren, blaming POC for their failed lives.

I hope you can grow up someday; I'm pretty sure they can't.

See above.

Both women are scumbags.
Coming from a POS, that's a compliment.

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

Now this story is about 2yrs old, but just check it out.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Now just watch how easy the excuses roll out.
Your excuse About it being race related rolled out easy. You live a sad life of needing to tie everything to skin tone. I have pity for you

Well you know when you are a Coon, you think that is the way you are supposed to be treated so you will never see any racism.
You’re an angry black man who thinks life is unfair because of your skin tone, totally ignoring you get treated exact the way you deserve. All you have is playing the victim. You live the miserable life you deserve. You’re a great example to black people of how not to live. You will never have shit because you are a piece of shit and racist trash that needs to be taken out to better society.

So it's all good now that Trump was indicted and Biden wasn't?

Do you know why fake "Intellectuals" are always the first round rounded up and eliminated once your home team takes over?

First, they laugh at you! Calling the traitors "intellectuals" is blowing smoke
Second, the Traitorous Intellectuals prove they can't be trusted
Third, they're too fucking dumb! They traded a country where they were free for one of slavery and oppression

So how does that change the fact that she stole the money?

So if you get caught and pay it back, you're good.

It's called being accountable for your crimes and accepting responsibility and weighs HEAVILY in sentencing. Also, what criminal history did the black have? White have? The white woman did the crime and admitted it. No doubt about it.

"Your honor, I'm sorry for what I have done and the money I have stolen. I have repaid back everything" looks much better than "I dinnt do nuffin."

Also two different judges in two different jurisdictions. No relevance between the cases whatsoever.

Last edited:
You’re an angry black man who thinks life is unfair skin tone, totally ignoring you get treated exact the way you deserve. All you have is playing the victim. You live the miserable life you deserve. You’re a great example to black people of how not to live. You will never have shit because you are a piece of shit and racist trash that needs to be taken out to better society.
Coons like you are a joke, you see injustices done to other black folks and you tell yourself "they probably deserved it" Folks like you are the ones who called Dr King, Medgar Evers and those like him troublemakers. Here are 2 women, one black and one white. The white woman gets a slap on the wrist for stealing 250k and the excuse is "oh she paid it back" yea after she gets caught. The black woman is sent to prison for 210k less and coons like you say, "well the Justice System is fair, she didn't get the Death Penalty". You are probably like boot licking Larry Elder who defended Zimmerman. You want to talk about miserably and pathetic, just take a like at the coward in the mirror who will kiss white folks asses and go along to get along.

It's called being accountable for your crimes and accepting responsibility and weighs HEAVILY in sentencing. Also, what criminal history did the black have? White have? The white woman did the crime and admitted it. No doubt about it.

"Your honor, I'm sorry for what I have done and the money I have stolen. I have repaid back everything" looks much better than "I dinnt do nuffin."

Also two different judges in two different jurisdictions. No relevance between the cases whatsoever.
So if she hadn't gotten caught, would she have paid the money back?

So now admitting you did a crime gets you off if you are white.

Coons like you are a joke, you see injustices done to other black folks and you tell yourself "they probably deserved it" Folks like you are the ones who called Dr King, Medgar Evers and those like him troublemakers. Here are 2 women, one black and one white. The white woman gets a slap on the wrist for stealing 250k and the excuse is "oh she paid it back" yea after she gets caught. The black woman is sent to prison for 210k less and coons like you say, "well the Justice System is fair, she didn't get the Death Penalty". You are probably like boot licking Larry Elder who defended Zimmerman. You want to talk about miserably and pathetic, just take a like at the coward in the mirror who will kiss white folks asses and go along to get along.
Sambos like you only see race and not the factual details of a case. You should be ashamed to mention Dr. King as you are oblivious to his message. You don’t have to be a porch monkey you choose to be one, and thats why you deserve pity.

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

Now this story is about 2yrs old, but just check it out.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Now just watch how easy the excuses roll out.

The article has a paywall, so I can't read all the details, but right off the bat you have two different judges, and we don't know what other mitigating circumstances might be involved in the black woman's sentence. Not enough information to form an opinion.

Sambos like you only see race and not the factual details of a case. You should be ashamed to mention Dr. King as you are oblivious to his message. You don’t have to be a porch monkey you choose to be one, and thats why you deserve pity.
If you want a Sambo look on the mirror, you are probably one of these fools who have tried to reduce Dr King to "One day little black boys and little white boys", but run from hisvreal message. I could never be pityed by a boot licking coon.

Forum List

Back