White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

Is that like the Negro assholes that burned down the Wendy's in Atlanta during the destructive BLM insurrection getting a few hours of community service while the White Patriots that protested a stolen election on 1/6 got sent to prison?
Only because a white woman was involved, otherwise that black man would've got 20yrs.

From the story it appears that the white woman paid all the stolen money back using her pension fund before facing the judge

The black woman drained the money from her pension fund, spent it paying personal bills and still owed most of the money she stole

So the two cases are not the same at all
So how does that change the fact that she stole the money?

So if you get caught and pay it back, you're good.

What I find cowardly is not calling someone out on their endless, ludicrous grievance baiting.

This thread being a prime example.

This thread points out an obvious problem in our justice system.

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

Now this story is about 2yrs old, but just check it out.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Now just watch how easy the excuses roll out.

A blue city? Imagine that!

When are you going to start demanding better from your party? (Spoiler: never)

So I am a racist
Very much so.

And of a very tragic kind.

You blame everyone but yourself for whatever grudges you're bearing, and whatever failures you've experienced.

You remind me of your White shitcon brethren, blaming POC for their failed lives.

I hope you can grow up someday; I'm pretty sure they can't.
for pointing out a racist justice system.
See above.

Both women are scumbags.

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

If it makes you feel better, I think they both got off easy for the amount of money stolen. Two different cases in 2 different courts though. I am not a big fan of elected judges like Ohio has. I think they tend to be slack.

The white gal paid the money back. The black gal didn't.

That being said, I think they should both get ten years, no questions asked.

Democrats love two tier judicial system.

Look at Bob Menendez. Why is this guy still in the Senate but Santos, who is peanuts compare to Menendez, got expelled from the House.

Republicans take out the trash. DemoKKKrats reelect it.

1701789750251.png

Aww, she only served 30 days and was released... because she's black... LMAO!!

Forum List

Back