white supremacy? White Kentucky Ag Commissioner Ryan Quarles enters KY GOP Primary against black AG Daniel Cameron in race to take on Dem Incumbent

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm not accusing him of being racist himself personally, let's clarify...i'm accusing him of running against a black man in a southern state where he will opportunistically win all the white votes...he sees this as a way to help his career...i could be 100 percent wrong...if so, i apologize...if not, you apologize to me...he better not say some racist shit on the trail like some previous GOP candidates have when faced with black or brown opponents

• Banned
this is him btw...his main pic on twitter is this. omg

FRsfrQJWUAMnd4q

• Banned
I don't think he'll get enough traction as you think. I just moved from Kentucky, and everybody I know loves Cameron. Cameron was the lone opponent against Beshear, and he's a really smart guy. I think Cameron has a great chance.
thank you for tolerating my view and being civil...i vaguely know about Cameron's popularity...he's been on FOX News a bunch of times because they try to make stars out of any black conservative...anyway, i have a bad feeling about this, just my opinion

thank you for tolerating my view and being civil...i vaguely know about Cameron's popularity...he's been on FOX News a bunch of times because they try to make stars out of any black conservative...anyway, i have a bad feeling about this, just my opinion

You could be right, but I think he has a chance. We'll see.

You caught me on a good day, usually I'm an asshole, lol!

• Banned
You could be right, but I think he has a chance. We'll see.

You caught me on a good day, usually I'm an asshole, lol!
i was expecting to be roasted...kinda disappointed actually lol...maybe we can discuss it when you're an asshole again

literally the 1st sentence on this thread

"i'm not accusing him of being racist himself personally, let's clarify"
.i'm accusing him of running against a black man in a southern state where he will opportunistically win all the white votes.
That is your statement in the OP that makes you the racist.

That is your statement in the OP that makes you the racist.
in life, you have to consider and respect opposing point of views, otherwise YOU'RE the racist, or in this case, defending a racist

are those your butthurt tears i hear?

Last edited:
in life, you have to consider and respect opposing point of views, otherwise YOU'RE the racist, or in this case, defending a racist

are those your butthurt tears i hear?

I did not know points of view had colors. You know what you said.

i'm not accusing him of being racist himself personally, let's clarify...i'm accusing him of running against a black man in a southern state where he will opportunistically win all the white votes...he sees this as a way to help his career...i could be 100 percent wrong...if so, i apologize...if not, you apologize to me...he better not say some racist shit on the trail like some previous GOP candidates have when faced with black or brown opponents

Cameron will win with ease. Most Kentuckians, especially Republicans, are NOT racist. During the COVID pandemic, Cameron was able to throw a curve ball at everything our Democratic governor would try to limit freedom.

Forum List

Back