White Supremacists Are Taking Hate Offline and Onto the Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
This:

Right+to+Offend+Poster.jpg

^^^^ If Leftist SJW Bedwetting Snowflakes do not like it they can go and get some Play Doh and crayons to comfort themselves.
Hey, I liked play doh!

Absolutely.

Treasonous immigration policies are the reason why Republicans are losing btw.
Only American citizens are allowed to vote.

And you act like a pissed off 2 year old not getting his way.

"Only American citizens are allowed to vote."

No, Illegal Immigrants also allowed to vote, Undocumented Immigrants = Illegal Immigrants:

g6tUOn-NQpu2CkLng8fAbQ.png

Immigrants are getting the right to vote in cities across America, which is Trump's worst nightmare

Inbreds like you will be eliminated by it.
Which is proof you are not an American.

Or just sick of the bullshit. Keep that in mind, ou people that go directly against American principles.

Play-Doh.

My first day of Kindergarten, the teacher set us all around at a table, I was at the end. The teacher gave us all 1 equal lump of Play-Doh. The boy next to me, who was much bigger, proceeded to grab my Play-Doh and squish mine into his lump and I had nothing. I hit him so hard his chair went backwards and he was on his back. We fought every morning for a week plus until he broke his arm. I won all but 2-3x.

Absolutely.

Treasonous immigration policies are the reason why Republicans are losing btw.
Only American citizens are allowed to vote.

And you act like a pissed off 2 year old not getting his way.

"Only American citizens are allowed to vote."

No, Illegal Immigrants also allowed to vote, Undocumented Immigrants = Illegal Immigrants:

g6tUOn-NQpu2CkLng8fAbQ.png

Immigrants are getting the right to vote in cities across America, which is Trump's worst nightmare

That's bad.

The polls don’t d not show her winning by a landslide. Pollsters made those claims. The final polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote by 3.2 points and she won it by 2.1 points.

That’s remarkably close for polling.

Off by a factor of 50% of the predicted value hardly meets any rational definition of “remarkably close”. It does, however, underscore just how wildly inaccurate the poll results were; as well as the folly of those who put so much trust in polling.
A single typical scientific poll has a margin of error of about 3 to 5 points.

LOLOL

You think just because you say something you made up off the top of your head, that it's true??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

CBS News Poll. March 8-11, 2018. N=1,223 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.
  • Approve: 38%
  • Disapprove: 47%

Quinnipiac University Poll. March 3-5, 2018. N=1,122 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.
  • Approve: 36%
  • Disapprove: 50%

Monmouth University Poll. March 2-5, 2018. N=803 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.
  • Approve: 41%
  • Disapprove: 42%

Gallup Poll. Feb. 26-March 4, 2018. N=1,509 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.
  • Approve: 39%
  • Disapprove: 48%

Budget/Taxes

How well did those polls work for you in November 2016?
The polls were pretty accurate.

Wake up and smell the coffee dumbass! Hillary lost! The polls showed her winning in a landslide. Unfortunately, she was the one that got buried.
The polls don’t d not show her winning by a landslide. Pollsters made those claims. The final polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote by 3.2 points and she won it by 2.1 points.

G’head, this is where you salivate over how the popular vote doesn’t count because you have no clue about what I just about the polls...

:lol:

I understand exactly what you said. You simply are not aware that your data is a lie.

One day, when you sustain a head injury or are under the influence of some mid-altering drug, you just might realize that your IQ has resided in the room temperature range for far too long in your lifetime and come to realize how truly large of a dumbass you are!
LOL

Saying you understood what I said isn’t the same as actually understanding what I said. Had you actually understood, you would realize the polls were remarkably close.

Off by a factor of 50% of the predicted value hardly meets any rational definition of “remarkably close”. It does, however, underscore just how wildly inaccurate the poll results were; as well as the folly of those who put so much trust in polling.
A single typical scientific poll has a margin of error of about 3 to 5 points.

Oh yeah? What went wrong? :auiqs.jpg:

"The HuffPost Pollster presidential election forecast gives Clinton a 97.5 chance of winning."

The Polls -- All Of Them -- Show Hillary Clinton Leading

This should be of great concern to all of us, as well as to our national security apparatus, but it is under-reported in the MSM and all but ignored by the Justice Department in favor of a focus on foreign threats- particularly Islam

National News

The rise of far-right extremism on the shadowy corners of the internet is a legitimate concern for those who value tolerance, peace and progress. Now a new study from the ADL’s Center for Extremism reports that radical white nationalist organizations are not content simply to congregate online; increasingly, they are spewing their hatred in traditional, highly visible public banners.

Over the last 10 months, anti-black, anti-immigrant and anti-Semitic banners have surfaced on highway overpasses and college campus rooftops across the country. The ADL counts at least 72 such banners since May 2017, an alarming rate of seven per month. Their messaging is decidedly political in nature, suggesting that the Trump administration’s backward policies, as well as the president’s constant stream of invective, have emboldened the most noxious segment of American society. “Groups associated with the alt right segment of the white supremacist movement are responsible for the bulk of this activism, and accounted for 73 percent of the incidents,” the ADL reveals.

That looks like a protest. Stop whining, have you read the signs on the other side?

Wake up and smell the coffee dumbass! Hillary lost! The polls showed her winning in a landslide. Unfortunately, she was the one that got buried.

G’head, this is where you salivate over how the popular vote doesn’t count because you have no clue about what I just about the polls...

I understand exactly what you said. You simply are not aware that your data is a lie.

One day, when you sustain a head injury or are under the influence of some mid-altering drug, you just might realize that your IQ has resided in the room temperature range for far too long in your lifetime and come to realize how truly large of a dumbass you are!
LOL

Saying you understood what I said isn’t the same as actually understanding what I said. Had you actually understood, you would realize the polls were remarkably close.

Oh, hokay, Stastikhengeist...I mean Faun.

LOL

The State polls were not though, they had Hillary winning Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida and Michigan which all went to The Donald.

I tell ya what went wrong, the media tried to influence the election, much, much moreso than Russia and got their asses handed to them because people don't tend to like being played for suckers. Now they quadruple down with the "Russian influence" farce, when they're guilty of far greater. What about you, huh? How 'bout dat?

iu

Last edited:
Good grief. So what? Aren't you the guys who drone on about sticks and stones and words? Now you're melting over the words of a couple of individuals? Like...you're so innocent or something? Pathetic snowflakes.

Again, you Stalinists are continuously spewing threats of violence. Occasionally you act on your threats, as you did with the Softball game.

Look, the right will never initiate a shooting war with you, we all know that. But one of these times your brown shirts will cross a line that gets the normals up in arms, literally. And remember, WE have the arms.

Good grief. So what? Aren't you the guys who drone on about sticks and stones and words? Now you're melting over the words of a couple of individuals? Like...you're so innocent or something? Pathetic snowflakes.

Again, you Stalinists are continuously spewing threats of violence. Occasionally you act on your threats, as you did with the Softball game.

Look, the right will never initiate a shooting war with you, we all know that. But one of these times your brown shirts will cross a line that gets the normals up in arms, literally. And remember, WE have the arms.

Keyword: initiate.

Another keyword: finish

Antifa are just a bunch of thugs that beat people up. Get a grip man. What have they done lately? I understand you put a lot of energy into fluffing them and pulling them out from under your beds...but...seriously?

ANTIFA are the brown shirts of the democratic party. Just as the KKK were before them. The democrats have always had a terrorist wing.

I’m calling Godwins Law and declaring victory.

Who gives a fuck?

The DNC brown shirts are indeed a bunch of thugs, and cowards.

LOL

The State polls were not though, they had Hillary winning Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida and Michigan which all went to The Donald.
They didn't all show Hillary winning. Florida showed Trump winning. But all of those states were within the margin of error; meaning they're not wrong if they showed Hillary up by a slim margin but ultimately losing.

Wisconsin
Polls: Hillary +6.5
Actual: Trump +0.7

Pennsylvania
Polls: Hillary +1.9
Actual: Trump +0.7

Florida
Polls: Trump +0.2
Actual: Trump +1.2

Michigan
Polls: Hillary +3.4
Actual: Trump +0.3

It is time to flood the streets with their blood and blow their institutions to kingdom come.

They started this war; it must also be them who starts the shooting.

It won't be long now.

Are you thinking Antifa? Some Texans told me the redneck militia's body is ready.

ANTIFA are just their brown shirts. The biggest mistake America has made, one that may well turn out fatal, was failing to accept that the democrats are in a war of annihilation against us. They will not stop until this nation is utterly destroyed and all opposition to their Totalitarian vision is crushed.

Antifa are just a bunch of thugs that beat people up. Get a grip man. What have they done lately? I understand you put a lot of energy into fluffing them and pulling them out from under your beds...but...seriously?
Thug mobs are okay with the folks like that just so long as they're lynching blacks.

Why just last week, eh Li'l Kim?

A hundred years ago the democrats indeed were lynching blacks. Now your allies are burning down schools and shooting Congressmen.

Poor Fawn, a joke to all.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back