Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Singer Boy George to Woke Twitter Mob: ‘Leave Your Pronouns at The Door’
boygeorge1-640x480.jpg

ohn Salangsang/Invision/AP
ALANA MASTRANGELO8 Jan 20201,434
3:03

Pop singer Boy George has demanded that his fans and social media followers leave their pronouns at the door, and further suggested that the woke concept of preferred gender pronouns is “as ridiculous as it gets!”

“Leave your pronoun’s at the door!” tweeted Boy George on Monday morning to his 468,000 plus followers, an apparent comment regarding preferred gender pronouns.

Singer Boy George to Woke Twitter Mob: 'Leave Your Pronouns at The Door'
Homophobic comments promoting hate and violence

In the middle of ww3 the gay world awaits presidential hopeful Peter "my dad was a marxist professor "buttigiegs response

Good for boy

gervais.png

Singer Boy George to Woke Twitter Mob: ‘Leave Your Pronouns at The Door’
boygeorge1-640x480.jpg

ohn Salangsang/Invision/AP
ALANA MASTRANGELO8 Jan 20201,434
3:03

Pop singer Boy George has demanded that his fans and social media followers leave their pronouns at the door, and further suggested that the woke concept of preferred gender pronouns is “as ridiculous as it gets!”

“Leave your pronoun’s at the door!” tweeted Boy George on Monday morning to his 468,000 plus followers, an apparent comment regarding preferred gender pronouns.

Singer Boy George to Woke Twitter Mob: 'Leave Your Pronouns at The Door'
Homophobic comments promoting hate and violence

In the middle of ww3 the gay world awaits presidential hopeful Peter "my dad was a marxist professor "buttigiegs response

Good for boy

View attachment 299459
Boy George is a "white supremacism homophobe?

I thought he was one of the most stereotypically "gay" icons there was.

What a bunch of idiots these leftist internet freaks are, they're going to be the popular laughing stock for generations to come.

Forum List

Back