White Privilege?

I had the privilege of being born in a logging camp in a small cabin without a television, wearing hand me down clothes and having very few toys.

Oh, and the skin cancer is really nice, too.

racial troll thread- pay no attention

Trying to censor what you don't want to hear, huh. Typical. Then don't read the thread. Easy. Maybe have it banned like Confederate Statues.

Let's get it right, folks.

these children are privileged
CENA.jpg

these children are underprivileged
willow-jaden-smith-never-02.jpg

When you hack leftists are ready to stop judging the right maybe the far right will stop judging you.

How are you already drunk before noon on a Sunday?

I worked 20 days straight. I bought a bottle last night and have not gone to bed yet.

Would you like to judge me some more?

I asked a simple question, but thanks for confirming.

I am drunk because I worked about 14 days straight at 12 hours a day. For those two weeks I didn't drink because my customers come first.

Now that I've answered your question what's next?

When you hack leftists are ready to stop judging the right maybe the far right will stop judging you.

I worked 20 days straight. I bought a bottle last night and have not gone to bed yet.

I am drunk because I worked about 14 days straight at 12 hours a day. For those two weeks I didn't drink because my customers come first.

You keep feeling you need to explain yourself despite my not asking. I asked a simple question that does not require a litany of justification. If you feel guilty, it is Sunday, confessionals are open.

I am white and so privileged that I get anything I want!!
new house, new car, new high-paying job
..I don't need skills/$$$/good credit/education/socially sane-skills/etc

You keep feeling you need to explain yourself despite my not asking. I asked a simple question that does not require a litany of justification. If you feel guilty, it is Sunday, confessionals are open.

Sorry if you feel left out

Left out of what? Drunk posting? No thanks. If you don't think you'll be regretting any of the odd and disjointed threads you've been starting once you sober up, cool by me, man.

Left out of what? Drunk posting? No thanks. If you don't think you'll be regretting any of the odd and disjointed threads you've been starting once you sober up, cool by me, man.
Naw I have no regrets

I had the privilege of being born in a logging camp in a small cabin without a television, wearing hand me down clothes and having very few toys.

Oh, and the skin cancer is really nice, too.
So you're like 140 years old then?

CENA.jpg

You totally do not understand the term.

Look at it this way, make them the same age, shower and groom them, then have them each hang out on a street corner and see which one gets hasseled by the police. Or send them in to interview for the same job and see which one gets hired.

CENA.jpg

You totally do not understand the term.

Look at it this way, make them the same age, shower and groom them, then have them each hang out on a street corner and see which one gets hasseled by the police. Or send them in to interview for the same job and see which one gets hired.

Or have them fall asleep in a college common room, or wait for friends at Starbucks, or check out of an Air B&B house and on and on...

Forum List

Back