White Privilege?

Let's get it right, folks.

these children are privileged
CENA.jpg

these children are underprivileged
willow-jaden-smith-never-02.jpg
You totally do not understand the term.

Look at it this way, make them the same age, shower and groom them, then have them each hang out on a street corner and see which one gets hasseled by the police. Or send them in to interview for the same job and see which one gets hired.
I was stopped/stalked by the police THREE times
1 for -------------------------------walking to work!!!!!
the 2 others for -----------------biking to and from work
I'm WHITE

CENA.jpg

Look at it this way, make them the same age, shower and groom them, then have them each hang out on a street corner and see which one gets hasseled by the police. Or send them in to interview for the same job and see which one gets hired.
you are not in reality...you are so obsessed with race it blinds you
in the last month I applied for MANY jobs and did NOT get them
I applied at Nestle Purina--did not get it
Boeing --did not get it
and many others
I'm WHITE

again--you racists are really out of your minds---you are living in a fairytale world
you think whites don't get harassed by cops??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..the MSM doesn't publish it as much...they publish mostly anti-white stories
.....blacks commit more hate crimes per capita--but the MSM wants you to believe whites are the only race that is HUMAN-imperfect

blacks can do no wrong--they HAVE to be inhuman to be that way--perfect
..but that is a big lie/BS
...I've been posting/linking how the MSM does this all the time
...I could post proof of this almost everyday from the MSM

CENA.jpg

I'm WHITE
Nobody is saying it has never happened to a white person.

CENA.jpg

you are not in reality...you are so obsessed with race it blinds you
in the last month I applied for MANY jobs and did NOT get them
I applied at Nestle Purina--did not get it
Boeing --did not get it
and many others
I'm WHITE
That's nice, but totally not the point.

CENA.jpg

I'm WHITE
then what is your meaning of post # 17?

CENA.jpg

...I've been over and linked this before in other threads--the blacks are over represented in good paying, good benefit jobs --especially considering the make up only 13% of the population and graduate at lower levels
...look at the big companies with their diversity programs/devotion to diversity
...my work has a lot more than 13% minorities ..a lot more

CENA.jpg

I'm WHITE
Seriously? That statistically it is much more likely to happen to the black person.

CENA.jpg

...I've been over and linked this before in other threads--the blacks are over represented in good paying, good benefit jobs --especially considering the make up only 13% of the population and graduate at lower levels
...look at the big companies with their diversity programs/devotion to diversity
If yours does than it is an extremely rare workplace.

CENA.jpg

phenomenal benefits/great jobs post office/etc:
African-Americans make up about 20 percent of U.S. Postal Service workers - and are the majority in some urban centers, representing 75 percent to 80 percent of the 5,000 letter carriers in the Chicago area,
African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.
U.S. Post Office Job Cuts Threaten Black Middle Class | HuffPost
16.4% of automotive manufacturing--great jobs
Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity
federal workforce--blacks 18%! whites 64%--these are great jobs with great benefits
Salary and Race in the Federal Workforce: Which Federal Employees Make More (and Less) : FedSmith.com
...blacks graduate high school at lower levels meaning less are qualified for college--where they also graduate at lower levels
....considering all of the above, plus the over representation of blacks in the NBA, NFL, singers/acting, etc, the blacks are doing very, very well at getting jobs

..and getting a job is not just education....in some jobs you have have ''person'' skills--you need to be able to interact with people.......[/QUOTE]

CENA.jpg

I'm WHITE
Seriously? That statistically it is much more likely to happen to the black person.
blacks graduate at lower levels high school and college meaning they are less qualified

CENA.jpg

African-Americans make up about 20 percent of U.S. Postal Service workers - and are the majority in some urban centers, representing 75 percent to 80 percent of the 5,000 letter carriers in the Chicago area,
African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.
Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity
federal workforce--blacks 18%! whites 64%--these are great jobs with great benefits
Salary and Race in the Federal Workforce: Which Federal Employees Make More (and Less) : FedSmith.com
...blacks graduate high school at lower levels meaning less are qualified for college--where they also graduate at lower levels
....considering all of the above, plus the over representation of blacks in the NBA, NFL, singers/acting, etc, the blacks are doing very, very well at getting jobs

..and getting a job is not just education....in some jobs you have have ''person'' skills--you need to be able to interact with people.......
[/QUOTE]
USPS works at it, and not just with black folks.

The Postal Service is one of the leading employers of minorities and women, with minorities comprising 39 percent and women comprising 40 percent of the workforce. 21 percent of employees are African-American; 8 percent are Hispanic; 8 percent are Asian-American/Pacific Islander; and 0.67 percent are American Indian or Alaska Native.

All of those are "overrepresented" if you are looking at their percentage of us population with the exception of women, but at 40% they outnumber female employees in most other industries.

Workforce Diversity and Inclusiveness

CENA.jpg

..and getting a job is not just education....in some jobs you have have ''person'' skills--you need to be able to interact with people.......
USPS works at it, and not just with black folks.

The Postal Service is one of the leading employers of minorities and women, with minorities comprising 39 percent and women comprising 40 percent of the workforce. 21 percent of employees are African-American; 8 percent are Hispanic; 8 percent are Asian-American/Pacific Islander; and 0.67 percent are American Indian or Alaska Native.

All of those are "overrepresented" if you are looking at their percentage of us population with the exception of women, but at 40% they outnumber female employees in most other industries.

Workforce Diversity and Inclusiveness[/QUOTE]
...the blacks are getting good jobs even though they graduate at lower levels---plain and simple ...they are getting better benefits than I and some are getting paid much more than I.....

CENA.jpg

So, what are you, like, 10?

You haven't heard of affirmative action, the race-based system for favoring black people over everybody else?

CENA.jpg

So, what are you, like, 10?

You haven't heard of affirmative action, the race-based system for favoring black people over everybody else?
What about that post makes you underestimate my age by 4 decades?

What about that post makes you underestimate my age by 4 decades?

Your level of awareness of the world coupled with the simple-minded way you repeat vapid platitudes.
Ah, so basically I disagreed with you, and rather than make an intelligent remark you decided to insult me.

But I'm.the one who is "10 years old".

Riiiiiiiiight.

Poor boy. Such a snowflake.

Aren't you forgetting who made an age comment, first?

Forum List

Back