White people shouldn't be allowed to vote

halloween-slideshow-28-creepy-album-covers.2686844.36.jpg

Hey Bass.......you're in the Air Force, you're a Reservist, and you've just had your ass handed to you by Gunny. In short, you didn't succeed.

Therefore........

You're a FAILURE!

Dude, you're losing whatever touch you thought you might have had. Now attempting to transpose and attribute your whining about "whitey" onto me? I didn't start this thread.

No one transposed anything onto you, you saw the article that was posted and make a jackass out of yourself by taking a shot at Mr. Bass, the saying is true, a hit dog will always holler, maybe that article struck a nerve on you. If it did, you're barking up the wrong tree voicing your displeasure to Mr. Bass.

Criricising white NOW for what whites that have long since been buried or otherwise disposed of is STUPID, Bass. Get it? That would make you stupid. Not that I'm revealing anything new. We've established THAT fact already.

Nothing from the past has been properly dealt with you jackass, thats why alot of people are still voicing their displeasure on the state of race relations and you want to know why? Some whites have believed in the illusion that since blacks are not living like they were in 1954 blacks are whiners or must be stupid for believing racism and discrimination still exist. What's worst is that even when its obvious these very same whites living under that delusion will deny it and say its something, that's called being mentally sick.

Obama is criticized for his politics and his behavior and his associations. You only make my point for me by claiming it is because he's black. Most people just really don't give a fuck what color he is.

Are you deluded enough to try and make Mr Bass believe that a lot of the criticism and shots that Obama is taking isn't racially motivated? If so you're just as deluded as those mentally sick whites and Uncle Tom house Negroes who believe racism and discrimination no longer exists.

So how about you spare this board more of YOUR incessant whining? The act's gotten old and stale. I think everyone, even sillybooboo, understand you are an intolerant piece of shit who likes to mouth off on the internet to preclude the beatdown you'd take in real life for expressing your stupid views.

The Democrat policies of welfare and affirmative action, along with liberal tenets of sex with anyone as often as possible and throw away the lives of the unborn have caused the decimation of the black family. Yet blacks continue to vote against the party that freed them. Why is that Charles?

Um, no, that's not how blacks live and neither is that among our values. Republicans have never really given a damn about black people nor make any effort to reach out to blacks, so its no wonder blacks vote against the Republican party. values wise African Americans share alot in common with conservatives, such as having a strong support and values rooted in church, loyalty to family, rejection of the homosexual lifestyle and self sufficiency, so why are we not voting for Republicans? They cater to the rich, wealthy and privileged. Most of us aren't poor, but we as a people are *NOT* privileged and have never been since day one when the first Africans arrived here.

Um, no, that's not how blacks live and neither is that among our values. Republicans have never really given a damn about black people nor make any effort to reach out to blacks, so its no wonder blacks vote against the Republican party. values wise African Americans share alot in common with conservatives, such as having a strong support and values rooted in church, loyalty to family, rejection of the homosexual lifestyle and self sufficiency, so why are we not voting for Republicans? They cater to the rich, wealthy and privileged. Most of us aren't poor, but we as a people are *NOT* privileged and have never been since day one when the first Africans arrived here.
You're wrong Charles. Republicans are committed to treat everyone the same. If you perceive that as not giving a damn then you'll continue to get duped by the Democrats, who would push you under the bus in a heartbeat if you weren't a dependable voting bloc willing to accept crumbs in return.

You're wrong Charles. Republicans are committed to treat everyone the same. If you perceive that as not giving a damn then you'll continue to get duped by the Democrats, who would push you under the bus in a heartbeat if you weren't a dependable voting bloc willing to accept crumbs in return.

The Bass is neither Democrat nor Republican and doesn't vote for anyone based on party affiliation. The Bass would have voted for Colin Powell has he ran.

The Bass is neither Democrat nor Republican and doesn't vote for anyone based on party affiliation. The Bass would have voted for Colin Powell has he ran.
The glock is a solid conservative and always votes for the most conservative in the Primary, and against the most liberal in the General. That means I voted for Keyes and will vote for McCain on Tuesday.

The glock is a solid conservative and always votes for the most conservative in the Primary, and against the most liberal in the General. That means I voted for Keyes and will vote for McCain on Tuesday.

Well, you are now speaking in the 3rd person like Ass Chucker. Not only that, you're gonna vote for McInsane........

It's official Glock, you're an idiot.

White people shouldn't be allowed to vote | Philadelphia Inquirer | 10/26/2008

It's for the good of the country and for those who're bitter for a reason and armed because they're scared.

Jonathan Valania
is editor in chief of the blog Phawker.com

As a lifelong Caucasian, I am beginning to think the time has finally come to take the right to vote away from white people, at least until we come to our senses. Seriously, I just don't think we can be trusted to exercise it responsibly anymore.

I give you Exhibit A: The last eight years.

In 2000, Bush-Cheney stole the election, got us attacked, and then got us into two no-exit wars. Four years later, white people reelected them. Is not the repetition of the same behavior over and over again with the expectation of a different outcome the very definition of insanity? (It is, I looked it up.)

Exhibit B is any given Sarah Palin rally.

Exhibit C would be Ed Rendell and John Murtha, who in separate moments of on-the-record candor they would come to regret, pointing out that there are plenty of people in Pennsylvania who just cannot bring themselves to pull the lever for a black man - no matter what they tell pollsters.

These people are ruining things for the rest of us white people who are ready to move on. Sure, they have their reasons, chimerical though they may be: He's a Muslim. He's a terrorist. He's a Muslim terrorist. He's going to fire all the white people and give their jobs to blacks.

But those are just the little white lies these people allow themselves to be told, a self-induced cognitive dissonance that lets them avoid saying the unsayable: I cannot pull the lever for a black man..............

Reading the commnets section:

"Tell me again why Newspaper sales are in the toilet. Oh, and bye [SIC] the way, if you reversed the word 'White', to 'Black', this idiot would be out of a job."

True, true

Not only that but he would be heckled and most likely all of his dirty laundry or otherwise aired on National Television. Again the double standard is amazing.

McCain isn't going to win, so you've to deal with the fact that a Democrat is going to win.

Forum List

Back