White Men Can't Jump?

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Really? :eusa_eh:

wiethey2.gif

Jeff Withey, Center....Kansas

If the Phoenix Suns take McClemore at #5 and Whthey at #30, along with the Morris Twins, we'd have an all-Kansas starting front-line and shooting guard.

• Banned
Today's rumor has the Suns trading down to #7 with Sacramento for somebody so the Kings get a shot at Oladipo. Phoenix has so many needs they likely can get by at SG with Dudley and a resigned Wes Johnson who reminds me of Walter Davis but can't seem to get untracked. The Suns would use the Kings pick on Cody Zeller and then maybe try to snag Jeff Withey.....two young centers, one which could move to the 4 to compete with the Morris twins who I also like. Then use ample cap-room to sign a capable FA for a couple years. Portland is supposedly interested in Marcin Gortat who I'm sick of watching but will excel with the JailBlazers. So with potential deals with Sac and Port and maybe 3 first round picks, the Suns franchise could look completely different in a matter of a couple hours.

• Banned
Okay, so Zeller went 4th and the Suns went with Alex Len at #5 so I was close. Controversial pick but IMO better than the stick man and McClemore didn't perform well during his Phoenix visit....out of shape, wouldn't scrimmage against Olapido.....Suns were pissed and passed on him. Still a chance at Withey though because Portland took him and have expressed interest in Gortat...a swap would benefit both teams but Portland would have to sweeten the pot with a 2014 pick. Took a SG kid at #29 who is only 18 and they think a couple years away from real stardom, and a bruiser PF at #57 who I never heard of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back