White males are the biggest whiners in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks were redlined goofy bitch. Go educate yourself and look up the GI Bill. The second section deals with racism. Argue with history and ask History how, dummy.

Blacks were not redlined by the GI Bill, moron. You were asked to name a government program that was specifically intended to benefit whites.

They were redlined and the GI bill wasn't honored for blacks. The GI bill did just that and was enforced by various other programs. Don't like it? Argue with History and tell it it's wrong.

The redlining wasn't in the GI bill, turd, so try not to look like an ass pursuing that argument.

AUSbW0L.jpg

Blacks were redlined goofy bitch. Go educate yourself and look up the GI Bill. The second section deals with racism. Argue with history and ask History how, dummy.

Blacks were not redlined by the GI Bill, moron. You were asked to name a government program that was specifically intended to benefit whites.

They were redlined and the GI bill wasn't honored for blacks. The GI bill did just that and was enforced by various other programs. Don't like it? Argue with History and tell it it's wrong.

The redlining wasn't in the GI bill, turd, so try not to look like an ass pursuing that argument.

Whether or not it was in the GI bill is your fight but you can't deny it happened along with no assistance with the GI bill to get homes after blacks fought for your ass.

Whether or not it was in the GI bill is your fight but you can't deny it happened along with no assistance with the GI bill to get homes after blacks fought for your ass.

Red lining happened. So did lynching. Neither weren government programs.

The GI bill was tho.

The GI bill was tho.

It didn't discriminate against blacks.

End of story.

The GI bill was tho.

End of story.

History says otherwise. Argue with that.

The GI bill was tho.

End of story.

History says otherwise. Argue with that.

No, only you do.

Ok buddy, just remember, if you want to come out of your safe place just Google the GI bill and enlighten yourself.

Looks like you proved his point as far as the whining.

NO, he didn't.

His points were completely valid, and you just dismissed him and called him a name because you can't refute them and you are an ass.
No, he is constantly whining and angry. I would hate to be him.

His points were completely valid, and you just dismissed him and called him a name because you can't refute them and you are an ass.
His points were fabricated bullshit. Victim mentality.

Nope. HIs points were valid and you dismissed him and called him names because you can't refute what he said.

You are an ass.
You can call me all the names that you want, his points were not valid.

The GI bill, and no I wont explain it to you. Look it up if you dont know and get back to me.

Sorry, asshole, but blacks were eligible for the GI bill as well.

He lost the argument when he supported racism being OK when applied to certain groups then named the group.
What the fuck are you talking about? How do you "redline" the GI bill?

Go educate yourself and get the fuck out my face. I'm not your mentor stupid.

You're the one that said it could be redlined. Prove it. Apparently, like most of you, you can't support your own claims.

You want me to get the fuck out of your face you better man enough to do it, BOY.
That is one tough post. I bet your posts are much tougher than you.

I bet you don't have the guts to enforce such a demand either. Step up, wigger if you think you are.
Whoa, another tough post.What demand do I not have the guts to enforce.
Do you realize there is no stepping up on a web site? This is a virtual link, not a face to face link.
If you can type you can be tough online. I will say you are one fricking tough typist.

And yet you are the one posting what in face to face would be fighting words.

Words that would likely lead to a physical confrontation you post here, and when people respond in kind, ie verbally aggressive you accuse them of being whiny, and then ridicule them for actin tough on line.

Would you call a white man a whiny racist loser to his face is real life without major backup?

I've often noted how odd it is that the lefties I run into in real life are so much more polite and restrained then the ones I run into online.

He lost the argument when he supported racism being OK when applied to certain groups then named the group.
You're the one that said it could be redlined. Prove it. Apparently, like most of you, you can't support your own claims.

You want me to get the fuck out of your face you better man enough to do it, BOY.

I bet you don't have the guts to enforce such a demand either. Step up, wigger if you think you are.
Do you realize there is no stepping up on a web site? This is a virtual link, not a face to face link.
If you can type you can be tough online. I will say you are one fricking tough typist.

Your pal demanded someone get the fuck out of his FACE not his virtual link. You made a comment to my post that if he was going to make such a demand he should able to enforce it face to face.

Face to face isn't a virtual link. Since you're not willing to step up in that manner, hide in your virtual manner, wigger.
some people's fists have to be licensed as lethal weapons. Your fingers should be licensed as lethal weapons. Your typing is over the top tough.

Says that man that posted a racist op calling white men the biggest whiners in the world.

NO, he didn't.

Nope. HIs points were valid and you dismissed him and called him names because you can't refute what he said.

You are an ass.

And yet you have made no attempt to refute any of them.

Because you can't.

You are an ass.

And yet you have made no attempt to refute any of them.

Because you can't.
White people in America have an advantages over minorities. There is little to refute. White people certainly are not victims because things are becoming more fair for non Whites. Your world is changing, and you just want to whine about it instead of accepting that the world is changing.

Sorry, asshole, but blacks were eligible for the GI bill as well.

Go educate yourself and get the fuck out my face. I'm not your mentor stupid.

Words that would likely lead to a physical confrontation you post here, and when people respond in kind, ie verbally aggressive you accuse them of being whiny, and then ridicule them for actin tough on line.

Would you call a white man a whiny racist loser to his face is real life without major backup?

I've often noted how odd it is that the lefties I run into in real life are so much more polite and restrained then the ones I run into online.
I call whites that are whiny, racist, losers; whiny racist losers to their face.
I have ultimately beat the shit out of 12 of them. I am currently waiting trial on 2 assault and battery charges but it has been worth every punch.

I call whites that are whiny, racist, losers; whiny racist losers to their face.
I have ultimately beat the shit out of 12 of them. I am currently waiting trial on 2 assault and battery charges but it has been worth every punch.
That is not exactly something to be proud of.

I had 15 posts marked for Warning and Deletions. And pages more to go..
A LOT of folks forgot this is Zone2 and NOT the FZ.

I THOUGHT about just moving the thread to Badlands - but that would reward the violations.
So I'm just closing this..

Remember what Zone you are in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back