White Male Murders Two Whites; Kidnaps Thier Daughter = Where is the Mollie Tibbetts Crowd?

Whites bitching about the Mexican committing a murder & whites NOT bitching when a white person does the same thing is giving the white murderer a pass. I know that's above your level so, I had to explain
Are you capable of understanding the difference between a CITIZEN, and and an UNVETTED ALIEN who has entered this country ILLEGALLY and murdered a citizen?

You are simply not worth even communicating with because we all know you know better. You have a political interest in flooding this country with foreigners to keep up the chaos in our country. To hell with you.

why would I desire to flood the nation with illegals? That isn't the point. Too bad you're not too bright.

Whites bitching about the Mexican committing a murder & whites NOT bitching when a white person does the same thing is giving the white murderer a pass. I know that's above your level so, I had to explain
Are you capable of understanding the difference between a CITIZEN, and and an UNVETTED ALIEN who has entered this country ILLEGALLY and murdered a citizen?

You are simply not worth even communicating with because we all know you know better. You have a political interest in flooding this country with foreigners to keep up the chaos in our country. To hell with you.
/——/ The big dope is trying to make a point that doesn’t exist.

Who ever said that illegals were the only ones committing heinous crimes, hackasaurus rex?

well, it wasn't me, OddballOshit

It was not anyone, yet that is the insane premise of your op.

actually the premise of my OP is that the white bigots in the US don't mind if whitey murders whitey.

Whitey only bitches about it if it's a brown person killing a whitey.

I guess it all went right over your head; no surprise.

We only talk about it when it is a "Brown person" doing it, because that is the only time that murderer has a defense team of liberals.

When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it.
Wrong

When an illegal alien commits a crime it is a failure of government which allowed them to break laws with impunity before committing murder.

That makes all the difference and the issue has nothing to do with race no matter how much you tell about brown people.

I put "brown people" in quotes to show that I was quoting the stupid lib I was talking to, not because race is the reason.

I gave the reason, imo.

Your point about it being a failure of government is also valid.

well, it wasn't me, OddballOshit

actually the premise of my OP is that the white bigots in the US don't mind if whitey murders whitey.

We only talk about it when it is a "Brown person" doing it, because that is the only time that murderer has a defense team of liberals.

When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it.

like I stated; whitey gives whitey a pass.
/——/ This Whitey says that Whitey should be put up against a wall and shot. Some pass.

This whitey agrees.

Being arrested and sentenced is exactly the opposite of being given a pass you Moron

Whites bitching about the Mexican committing a murder & whites NOT bitching when a white person does the same thing is giving the white murderer a pass. I know that's above your level so, I had to explain.

No, it is not.

We don't talk about the white murderers because they do not have defenders.

Thus there is nothing to talk about.

Every now and again, some lefty posts some OP about a white murderer, and tries to gin up some debate about it, expecting the white cons to jump forth to defend the white murderer as you libs do with brown murderers.

But we white cons don't identify with white murderers. And we don't defend them. We join in denouncing them and supporting their long imprisonment, or death.

SO, the thread dies. Because there is nothing to discuss. We all agree that white murderers should be imprison for long periods of time or executed.

That is not giving them a pass.

That is wanting Justice. We are consist in that.

Jake Patterson, 21-year-old accused of kidnapping Jayme Closs, and murdering her parents nearly three months ago is a WHITE male, US citizen.

Where is the Mollie Tibbetts crowd that was bitching about illegals murdering white female citizens?

Why don't you folks bitch about WHITE male citizens just as much when they murder your fellow citizens?

Live updates: Missing teen Jayme Closs found alive - CNN

Why don't you folks wanna build a wall around Wisconsin?

That was stupid.

No; not stupid but it is a very sad social commentary that whites don't give a shit when another white citizen murders & kidnaps other white citizens but I don't expect you to be honest about it.
Yes very stupid.

And yes they do give a damn.

Research a little bit more and tell me where this white guy is currently being held.

This is ALL IN the national news; If you're too stupid to know the guy is in Wisconsin (which I have already stated) then you're too stupid.

Not what he meant, D'uh.

He meant the man is being held in a JAIL.

Because we do care.

And that was moronic of you, to misunderstand that.

Jake Patterson, 21-year-old accused of kidnapping Jayme Closs, and murdering her parents nearly three months ago is a WHITE male, US citizen.

Where is the Mollie Tibbetts crowd that was bitching about illegals murdering white female citizens?

Why don't you folks bitch about WHITE male citizens just as much when they murder your fellow citizens?

That was stupid.

No; not stupid but it is a very sad social commentary that whites don't give a shit when another white citizen murders & kidnaps other white citizens but I don't expect you to be honest about it.
Yes very stupid.

Research a little bit more and tell me where this white guy is currently being held.

This is ALL IN the national news; If you're too stupid to know the guy is in Wisconsin (which I have already stated) then you're too stupid.
You missed the point dumbass is he running free or locked up?

Being arrested and sentenced is exactly the opposite of being given a pass you Moron

Whites bitching about the Mexican committing a murder & whites NOT bitching when a white person does the same thing is giving the white murderer a pass. I know that's above your level so, I had to explain.
Wrong you illiterate fool.

No one is giving any white criminal a pass making you a coward and liar.

You did not explain you fell flat on your face.

That was stupid.

Yes very stupid.

The real story of a heroic teen that escaped her captor and helped lead to his arrest.
Breaking News - Jayme Closs found alive!
The OP and thread derailing trolls need not appear.
No wall discussion there.
Just a good news story which apparently doesn't matter based on how few hits it received.

BTW.
OP is a moron.

Last edited:
Another example of leftist, racist propaganda. Caddo Kid has presented some stupid posts on this forum this one takes the cake for
knee jerk dumbassness.

No, it is not.

We don't talk about the white murderers because they do not have defenders.

Thus there is nothing to talk about.

Every now and again, some lefty posts some OP about a white murderer, and tries to gin up some debate about it, expecting the white cons to jump forth to defend the white murderer as you libs do with brown murderers.

But we white cons don't identify with white murderers. And we don't defend them. We join in denouncing them and supporting their long imprisonment, or death.

SO, the thread dies. Because there is nothing to discuss. We all agree that white murderers should be imprison for long periods of time or executed.

That is not giving them a pass.

That is wanting Justice. We are consist in that.

The above bolded is complete bovine feces.

That was stupid.

Yes very stupid.

Not what he meant, D'uh.

He meant the man is being held in a JAIL.

Because we do care.

And that was moronic of you, to misunderstand that.

You asked where; Wisconsin.

And sure; the guy is in jail.

The question is pretty stupid just as most of the membership here.

Another example of leftist, racist propaganda. Caddo Kid has presented some stupid posts on this forum this one takes the cake for
knee jerk dumbassness.

Try staying on topic and leave the TROLL shit in your underwear

That was stupid.

Yes very stupid.

You missed the point dumbass is he running free or locked up?

The quote: = "tell me where this white guy is currently being held."

"Being held" implies the person is in custody; CORRECT.

If the person asking the question implies the suspect is, "being held" then the other part of the quote is, "tell me where."

That would be in Wisconsin.

Some folk here are TOO STUPID to understand the English language.

This argument from the left that illegal immigration is justified because Americans murder each other is making you people look pretty ridiculous in the public eye

Forum List

Back