White Male Murders Two Whites; Kidnaps Thier Daughter = Where is the Mollie Tibbetts Crowd?

Jake Patterson, 21-year-old accused of kidnapping Jayme Closs, and murdering her parents nearly three months ago is a WHITE male, US citizen.

Where is the Mollie Tibbetts crowd that was bitching about illegals murdering white female citizens?

Why don't you folks bitch about WHITE male citizens just as much when they murder your fellow citizens?
Are all open borders tards this stupid?

Join the thread in the breaking news section and you'll see what we think.

Most want to "deport" this animal from the Land of the Living.

It is the open borders tards who male excuses. Find one person who blames anyone but the thug.

Jake Patterson, 21-year-old accused of kidnapping Jayme Closs, and murdering her parents nearly three months ago is a WHITE male, US citizen.

Where is the Mollie Tibbetts crowd that was bitching about illegals murdering white female citizens?

Why don't you folks bitch about WHITE male citizens just as much when they murder your fellow citizens?

Live updates: Missing teen Jayme Closs found alive - CNN

Why don't you folks wanna build a wall around Wisconsin?
You are so stupid. I feel embarassed by even responding.
A US citizen committing murder is a statistical, inevitable and real risk. An illegal immigrant committing murder is a totally unacceptable risk.
You’re like people who try to qualify Muslim terrorism with lightning strikes.

A US citizen committing murder is a statistical, inevitable and real risk. An illegal immigrant committing murder is a totally unacceptable risk.

You replied so, according to your own warped BS, you are embarrassed.

You must be happy?

actually the premise of my OP is that the white bigots in the US don't mind if whitey murders whitey.

Whitey only bitches about it if it's a brown person killing a whitey.
Tou should read the real threads on this before making your foolish observations

You replied so, according to your own warped BS, you are embarrassed.

You must be happy?
I was embarrassed for you. That’s why I was considerate enough to provide an explanation for you.

The OP is just further evidence that Dims and the left see no difference between an illegal alien and an American citizen. No wonder they don't want to make an effort to secure our borders.

We have walls for this murderer already.

It's called a prison.

Threads like this have been attempted before and they are a massive failure based on false comparisons.

Who ever said that illegals were the only ones committing heinous crimes, hackasaurus rex?

well, it wasn't me, OddballOshit

It was not anyone, yet that is the insane premise of your op.

actually the premise of my OP is that the white bigots in the US don't mind if whitey murders whitey.

I guess it all went right over your head; no surprise.

We only talk about it when it is a "Brown person" doing it, because that is the only time that murderer has a defense team of liberals.

When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it.
Wrong

When an illegal alien commits a crime it is a failure of government which allowed them to break laws with impunity before committing murder.

That makes all the difference and the issue has nothing to do with race no matter how much you tell about brown people.

That was stupid.

No; not stupid but it is a very sad social commentary that whites don't give a shit when another white citizen murders & kidnaps other white citizens but I don't expect you to be honest about it.
Yes very stupid.

And yes they do give a damn.

Research a little bit more and tell me where this white guy is currently being held.

Who ever said that illegals were the only ones committing heinous crimes, hackasaurus rex?

The premise is an idiotic failure based on a false comparison.

We only talk about it when it is a "Brown person" doing it, because that is the only time that murderer has a defense team of liberals.

When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it.

like I stated; whitey gives whitey a pass.
Being arrested and sentenced is exactly the opposite of being given a pass you Moron

/——/You must work in the democRATs pretzel factory to have that kind of twisted logic. Moron

/——/ This Whitey says that Whitey should be put up against a wall and shot. Some pass.

Last edited:

That was stupid.

No; not stupid but it is a very sad social commentary that whites don't give a shit when another white citizen murders & kidnaps other white citizens but I don't expect you to be honest about it.
Yes very stupid.

And yes they do give a damn.

Research a little bit more and tell me where this white guy is currently being held.

This is ALL IN the national news; If you're too stupid to know the guy is in Wisconsin (which I have already stated) then you're too stupid.

Being arrested and sentenced is exactly the opposite of being given a pass you Moron

Whites bitching about the Mexican committing a murder & whites NOT bitching when a white person does the same thing is giving the white murderer a pass. I know that's above your level so, I had to explain.

Whites bitching about the Mexican committing a murder & whites NOT bitching when a white person does the same thing is giving the white murderer a pass. I know that's above your level so, I had to explain
Are you capable of understanding the difference between a CITIZEN, and and an UNVETTED ALIEN who has entered this country ILLEGALLY and murdered a citizen?

You are simply not worth even communicating with because we all know you know better. You have a political interest in flooding this country with foreigners to keep up the chaos in our country. To hell with you.

Forum List

Back