White House slams Republican offshore drilling bill

Is that why so many libs argue that government bans on drugs don't work?

Name one Democrat that voted to legalize Marijuana.

To an extent, that's exactly why liberals denigrate drug laws . . . and laws against abortion, and laws against a number of other things: because they believe that laws can and should utterly eradicate the behaviors they're aimed at, and if they don't, they're failures.

If that were true they'd blast rape and murder laws.

yeah right, so because she resigned for the good of Alaska and the people in it that makes her a quitter. whatever. that is the problem today with these "career" politicians. Like Bill Clinton, charged with crimes, censured etc etc and STILL refuse to step down for the good of the people and the states they represent. And it happens in Both parties. If we the people would hold them more RESPONSIBLE OR they had good sense of stepping down, instead of feeling ENTITLED to their positions, we wouldn't have some the corrupted men and women running our country and passing shit laws upon us. But it's more important to some to call people, QUITTERS.

Now I never said I approved of career politicians. You will not find ONE post I've made on USMB that says that, or even implies it. I happen to think people in congress should have 2 term limits just like the president. I also never said Democrats don't quit-find me one post I've made on USMB that states otherwise. You're attempting to paint me as something I'm not.

And her "stepped down for the greater good of Alaska" is bullshit. If her leaving the most powerful position in Alaska politics is good for the state-why did she run in the first place?

You're hopeless, talking to you about Palin is a waste of breath. She gave her reasons for resigning, the people of Alaska accepted it, it doesn't matter what the rest of you make up, call her a quitter or attack her children.

It's not like you would vote for her anyway.

I would never do anything disgusting as attacking somebody's family. Especially somebody's family I do not know. I'm not trying to attempt to smear Palin either. She quit.

Have you ever heard the phrase, "you can't fire me! I resign!" before? :lol:

Forum List

Back