White House scolds Cabinet officials after ethics reports, can you believe it?

White House scolds Cabinet officials after ethics reports

There are to many to list.

So what do they lead to?

When the going gets tough, Trump goes it alone

"I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things."

--------------------------------

These days, people who have discussions with themselves are sometimes considered "nuts".
People that talk to God are nuts until Oprah Winfrey did it.
Really? Billy Graham, the Bushs, and many other conservative Christians have said they talk to God. No one said they were crazy. Trump doesn't claim to talk to God, anyway. He talks to himself. He isn't interested in listening to God or his cabinet or to others he appointed as advisors; he thinks he's smarter than everyone. What a moron. That's how stupid people see the world. They aren't intelligent enough to realize their limitations. A smart president/leader listens to a lot of different viewpoints, takes them all into consideration, and then makes decisions. Trump just shoots without thinking about it at all.

We've got a dangerous nut case in the office of president. It's a terrifying situation for the US.
You think he's wrong? I think misusing government funds is serious. I don't know the rest, but I am certainly disappointed in Ben Carson.

Good for you, Mr. Trump! You are doing a great job.

• Banned
White House scolds Cabinet officials after ethics reports

There are to many to list.

So what do they lead to?

When the going gets tough, Trump goes it alone

"I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things."

--------------------------------

These days, people who have discussions with themselves are sometimes considered "nuts".
People that talk to God are nuts until Oprah Winfrey did it.
Really? Billy Graham, the Bushs, and many other conservative Christians have said they talk to God. No one said they were crazy. Trump doesn't claim to talk to God, anyway. He talks to himself. He isn't interested in listening to God or his cabinet or to others he appointed as advisors; he thinks he's smarter than everyone. What a moron. That's how stupid people see the world. They aren't intelligent enough to realize their limitations. A smart president/leader listens to a lot of different viewpoints, takes them all into consideration, and then makes decisions. Trump just shoots without thinking about it at all.
I'm pretty sure that's because Trump thinks he is God.

“Internal watchdogs have launched at least nine audits, reviews or investigations across several Cabinet agencies, and stories about first-class travel, expensive office furniture, and internal strife have become commonplace.” ibid

This is the consequence of an individual completely unfit to be president.

We've got a dangerous nut case in the office of president. It's a terrifying situation for the US.
You think he's wrong? I think misusing government funds is serious. I don't know the rest, but I am certainly disappointed in Ben Carson.

Good for you, Mr. Trump! You are doing a great job.
As great as the size of your dick I'm sure. A real intelligence speaks to itself in the backround all the time and rarely stops to think about it. People who say they speak to themselves are people who already have an idea and need something to trigger their courage

The best President ever!! .... :thup:

According to those whose job it is to professional assess the office of president, he is the worst president. Pay attention to the experts. Bottom line, he will go down in history as the worst mistake the American voters ever made, the worst excuse for a president in the over 200 years of our great country. He's so bad, he's seriously dangerous to our well being as a country and he has destroyed, totally destroyed, respect for our country around the world and demolished our place as leader of the free world.

According to those whose job it is to professional assess the office of president, he is the worst president.
Exactly who are these "professional's" that have the job of assessing the president? .... :dunno:

The liberal media talking heads? ..... :cool:
Presidential historians and political scientists from the full spectrum of political leanings. Why do you assume that if somone doesn't give Trump high ratings, he/she must be left? Do all conservatives march in lockstep?

Presidential historians and political scientists from the full spectrum of political leanings.
........................:link:..........................
It has been posted on this board numerous times. It was all over the place a week or two ago. It's not my problem you are not informed. Trump was rated the worst president ever. I'm not going to re-post a link that was already posted over and over. You find it. Loser.

According to those whose job it is to professional assess the office of president, he is the worst president. Pay attention to the experts. Bottom line, he will go down in history as the worst mistake the American voters ever made, the worst excuse for a president in the over 200 years of our great country. He's so bad, he's seriously dangerous to our well being as a country and he has destroyed, totally destroyed, respect for our country around the world and demolished our place as leader of the free world.

Is that why North Korea is wanting to negotiate?

It has been posted on this board numerous times. It was all over the place a week or two ago. It's not my problem you are not informed. Trump was rated the worst president ever. I'm not going to re-post a link that was already posted over and over.
Translation: I got nothing. ...... :cool:
Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

Yea, about that:

The real question is: How will Kim Jong Un humiliate Donald J. Trump?

Yea, about that:

The real question is: How will Kim Jong Un humiliate Donald J. Trump?

Translation, I got nothing.

Forum List

Back