White House Reacts to Guest's Criminal Past

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

"We need to extend unemployment compensation benefits for women like Leslie Macko, who lost her job at a fitness center last year, and has been looking for work ever since. Because she's eligible for only a few more weeks of unemployment, she's doing what she never thought she'd have to do. Not at this point, anyway. She's turning to her father for financial support," Obama said in his speech.

UPDATE: White House Reacts to Guest's Criminal Past

"We need to extend unemployment compensation benefits for women like Leslie Macko, who lost her job at a fitness center last year, and has been looking for work ever since. Because she's eligible for only a few more weeks of unemployment, she's doing what she never thought she'd have to do. Not at this point, anyway. She's turning to her father for financial support," Obama said in his speech.

Obama presented this woman as someone we should extend unemployment benefits for.

She lost her job last year as Obama says, however she was also convicted last year of felony prescription drug fraud and also in 2007 for larceny, twice.

Looks like someone needs to start vetting guests and those the WH holds out to the public in looking for sympathy in extending benefits like unemployment.

stepping-in-poop.gif

What you don't realize...she's one of Obama's sisters by one of his dad's other wives.

CaféAuLait;2560036 said:
Yup, I think someone stepped in it for sure. I do believe whoever found this gem of a woman should be fired. :eusa_whistle:

ANOTHER FAILURE by Obami Salami......everything he gets involved with turns into......SHIT.

She can't find a job, but she can find her way to the White House to be used to argue for unemployment extension?

What exactly is wrong with turning to her father for support. That's exactly what family is there for. So when we have rough times we can support one another.

She can't find a job, but she can find her way to the White House to be used to argue for unemployment extension?

What exactly is wrong with turning to her father for support. That's exactly what family is there for. So when we have rough times we can support one another.

Dad probably got sick and tired of bailing her stealing, drugged ass out all the time ( three convictions in two years) I don't blame her employer. Now she becomes the poster child for unemployment in America. I can't imagine what those people think who are in dire straights through no fault of their own.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;2560001 said:

UPDATE: White House Reacts to Guest's Criminal Past

Obama presented this woman as someone we should extend unemployment benefits for.

She lost her job last year as Obama says, however she was also convicted last year of felony prescription drug fraud and also in 2007 for larceny, twice.

Looks like someone needs to start vetting guests and those the WH holds out to the public in looking for sympathy in extending benefits like unemployment.

Shame on you. the next thing you will be doing is saying they should make sure that anyone that works for them is not a tax cheat.

CaféAuLait;2560093 said:

Dad probably got sick and tired of bailing her stealing, drugged ass out all the time ( three convictions in two years) I don't blame her employer. Now she becomes the poster child for unemployment in America. I can't imagine what those people think who are in dire straights through no fault of their own.

Quite possibly. I just dont think the fact that she has to turn to her family for support as justification for government support. That's how nature designed it.

Those felonies...particularly LARCENY...can really fuck up your job prospects, I must say.

Shall we outlaw felony convictions as well?

I mean, we're getting rid of the stigma that goes along with racism, voter fraud, illegal immigration and religious persecution. We might as well just go ahead and eliminate felony convictions altogether.

After all, the cops are BAAAAAAAAADDDDDD.

It is hard enough finding a job without a larceny conviction.

Whenever I look at the help wanteds, there are two lines that kill her job prospects

Criminal back ground check and drug test before hire.

The Leftist Loons inundated Dubya as being inept.

INEPT ?!?!?

It's pretty obvious who now is INEPT !!!!

The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD & FAILURE Obami Salami NOW makes Dubya into a cross between James Bond and Clark Kent by comparison.

EVERYTHING the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian Muslim PC Protector, and NOW.........SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY Obami Osami Salami does wreaks of SHIT.

OL'BO sure is surrounded the "Gang that can't shoot straight." LOL

Whoever vets these folks needs to get fired. Jeeze, talk about inempt. LMAO

The thing is --- there is no doubt in my mind that ANYONE getting that close to the president has undergone a criminal background check. I honestly suspect that these clowns have spent so much time around cheats and criminals, that they believed this woman honestly represented an American "victim". I imagine them sitting around scratching their heads and saying "Who cares? More faux outrage from the right".

Hey criminals are voters too. lol

CaféAuLait;2560036 said:
Yup, I think someone stepped in it for sure. I do believe whoever found this gem of a woman should be fired. :eusa_whistle:

I'm betting the next utterance from the wh will be "Fox Duped US." asswipes.

Forum List

Back