White House Press Secretary Can't Answer Why Obama Has A Connecticut Social Security Number

There is no controversy or conspiracy except among the uneducated.

For all your answers go to: The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

His explanation could hold water, depending on when the card was issued. I'm sure no one will be allowed to know that answer.
(1) It has been explained.
(2) Not your business.
(3) Confused? Refer to 1 and 2.

Fuck off sleaze ball, it's none of your business either, but here you are. If the card was issued before 1965 when zip codes became widely used it may not be a valid explanation.

His explanation could hold water, depending on when the card was issued. I'm sure no one will be allowed to know that answer.
(2) Not your business.

Fuck off sleaze ball, it's none of your business either, but here you are. If the card was issued before 1965 when zip codes became widely used it may not be a valid explanation.
Tsk Tsk Tsk, hit a nerve. Go to the links in The Debunker's Guide.

I read it was because his Zip code was on number off thus it must have been a transcription error. It is simply amazing how Obama went through life and all these perfectly explainable things happened to him. Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name. Traveled to countries while a travel ban was enforced. Being born in Hawaii yet there is little record of that actually happening. Goes to Germany to give a campaign speech and is apparently recieved by a large crowd. Receives a Nobel prize for doing nothing but being elected then bombs the crap out of brown countries. How he got into Occidental college being a dopper (admitted), then Columbia and Harvard is very intersting. Especially considering he himself says he wasn't the best student.

For all the questions of his past we are lucky fate moved in the fashion it die. Or else we would not have him to lead us out of racial strife and a slow growing economy.

Well lets look at each of your claims
Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name.
LOL- Barrack was called 'Barry' (a nickname- like 'Bill') until he was in college and decided he preferred his given name. Only a Birther would be upset that this President used a nick name- while ignoring 'Bill" Clinton and 'Jack' Kennedy also using nicknames.

Traveled to countries while a travel ban was enforced.
No record of Obama traveling to Cuba- the only country Americans have been banned from traveling to- sounds like you are drinking the Birther koolaid again.

Being born in Hawaii yet there is little record of that actually happening.
Other than birth certificates, official records in Hawaii, birth announcements in newspapers, and the governor of Hawaii saying he remembers when Obama was born?

Goes to Germany to give a campaign speech and is apparently recieved by a large crowd.
Okay- I have to admit- even I- used to Birther idiocy- can't figure out why this concerns you- other than perhaps sheer xenophobia.

Receives a Nobel prize for doing nothing but being elected then bombs the crap out of brown countries.
What is a 'brown' country? While I think that Obama had not earned a Nobel Peace Prize- he certainly had nothing to do with his receiving it.

How he got into Occidental college being a dopper (admitted), then Columbia and Harvard is very intersting. Especially considering he himself says he wasn't the best student.

LOL- you think 'doppers' didn't get into college in the '80's'? I suspect you never actually went to college. Obama never said he had bad grades- he said he wasn't a good student in high school.

Birthers never cared about the grades of any President- until President Obama was elected.

(2) Not your business.

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant’s mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Social Security History

(2) Not your business.

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant’s mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Social Security History
All bullshit.

(2) Not your business.

I did dumb ass, zip codes weren't adopted until 1963 and weren't really widely used for a couple of years, if the card was issued pre 1963 his argument of a mistyped zip code, wouldn't hold water.

I'm fairly certain Frank Marshal Davis is obozo's real father.

Of course you are. And anyone who calls him "obozo" can be counted upon to be objective.

Hey. Was Davis from Connecticut? He ever live there?

(2) Not your business.

I did dumb ass, zip codes weren't adopted until 1963 and weren't really widely used for a couple of years, if the card was issued pre 1963 his argument of a mistyped zip code, wouldn't hold water.
You would have to assume Obama's mother got him a Social Security number as soon as he was born.

That is not a requirement. You can wait until your first job to get one.

(2) Not your business.

Social Security History

And this has what to do with my saying it depends on when the card was issued? Seems to me you just verified what I said was valid.

Obama was born in Kenya, I don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal out of it

(2) Not your business.

You would have to assume Obama's mother got him a Social Security number as soon as he was born.

^ LOL!

LOL

You believe that too, right?

(2) Not your business.

Yep used to be that way, not anymore, now you can't claim someone as a dependent without a SSN, even a new borne. He moved to Indonesia in 1967 and most likely had a SSN when he got his passport.

The common excuse given for Obama's alleged Social Security number starting with 042 is that someone made a typo and typed a 0 instead of a 9 on his return address zip code, and since SSNs are assigned according to the return address zip code, the mistyped zip code caused him to get an SSN starting with 042.

It is also possible some clerk at the SS office made a transcription error. Who knows.

Here is a list of Hawaii zip codes: ZIP Code List for Hawaii

Here is a list of Connecticut zip codes: ZIP Code List for Connecticut

We see that Hawaii's zip codes all start with either 967 or 968.

We find quite a few cities in Connecticut have zip codes that start with either 067 or 068.

2dkg2e9.jpg

Dude. I was soooo stoned when I applied for my Kenyan Indonesian American Social Security Number!

(2) Not your business.

^ LOL!

LOL

You believe that too, right?
I did not get my SSN until I was in grade school.

The common excuse given for Obama's alleged Social Security number starting with 042 is that someone made a typo and typed a 0 instead of a 9 on his return address zip code, and since SSNs are assigned according to the return address zip code, the mistyped zip code caused him to get an SSN starting with 042.

It is also possible some clerk at the SS office made a transcription error. Who knows.

We find quite a few cities in Connecticut have zip codes that start with either 067 or 068.

2dkg2e9.jpg

Dude. I was soooo stoned when I applied for my Kenyan Indonesian American Social Security Number!

LOL!O!L!OLO!L!OLOL

Transcription error?!!

LOLOL

OMFG!!!

2dkg2e9.jpg

Maybe it was the same gal who got his birth country wrong in his bio?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

2dkg2e9.jpg

Maybe it was the same gal who got his birth country wrong in his bio?

Obama-Closeup-2.png
Nope. That was a different person.

Forum List

Back