white house oil spill cover up (abc news)

obama is a little dictator that has an agenda to destroy the Constitution. He hates this country and wants to destroy everything it stands for.
Your reply will be?

I didn't realize you were a tea bagger?
It takes two to do the act of teabagging. If those who oppose obama are the baggers who is the reciever of the bagging? You got it obama and anyone who supports him. How does it taste baby?

obama is a little dictator that has an agenda to destroy the Constitution. He hates this country and wants to destroy everything it stands for.
Your reply will be?

I didn't realize you were a tea bagger?
It takes two to do the act of teabagging. If those who oppose obama are the baggers who is the reciever of the bagging? You got it obama and anyone who supports him. How does it taste baby?

Sorry to bring out your shallowly concealed problem.
I should have said Tea Partier.

Sorry to bring out your shallowly concealed problem.
I should have said Tea Partier.

yet you mention tea bagger like it was natural to you.

I was calling the former Bush supporters Tea Baggers long before I knew anything about a republican led perversion in that area.

Rachel Maddow would fight you for that distinction.... and I'd put my money on the Rach. That's one mean lezzy bitch.

yet you mention tea bagger like it was natural to you.

I was calling the former Bush supporters Tea Baggers long before I knew anything about a republican led perversion in that area.

Yell right sure you were. But you still use the term like it was second nature to you

What the term actually means I still do not know and do not want to know like those more worldy ones around me apparently are so familiar with.

Yell right sure you were. But you still use the term like it was second nature to you

What the term actually means I still do not know and do not want to know like those more worldy ones around me apparently are so familiar with.

Soooo...let me get this straight....you're using the term as an insult, but you don't know what it means? I've got a hint for you...actually make that 2 hints..

Number 1 - Google...it's your friend. It keeps you from looking like a moron or a liar.
Which is too late already. But could be helpful in future efforts.

Number 2 - When you don't know what a word means, it's usually a good idea to apply
hint number 1...for obvious reasons.

That being said, I don't buy that line of crap about you not knowing what it means.

Nope just 51 constitutions, each state seems to have one (not sure on that though) and the feds have one.

Soooo...let me get this straight....you're using the term as an insult, but you don't know what it means? I've got a hint for you...actually make that 2 hints..

Number 1 - Google...it's your friend. It keeps you from looking like a moron or a liar.
Which is too late already. But could be helpful in future efforts.

Number 2 - When you don't know what a word means, it's usually a good idea to apply
hint number 1...for obvious reasons.

That being said, I don't buy that line of crap about you not knowing what it means.

:lol::clap2: He still won't get it.

As a self proclaimed "Big Reb from North Carolina" Just What Constitution do you watch over?

Are you that stupid? Well let's see my state has a Constitution and America has a Constitution. So I guess their's two. That last bagging you took must have stopped the oxygen to your brain. how many were you think of 57 or 58?

I was just curious what constitution a guy who is clearly a "Rebel" swears to uphold.

The founders of this country were rebels, or didn't you know that?

Ya..right...your "Reb"...refers to the revolutionary army. Still fighting the civil war sport?

Are you confused? What were the years the revolutionary war fought during? What were the years the American Civil War? Now Take a look at the flag on my Avatar notice the year? Also, what year do I have in my moniker junior?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back