White House Hunts Leakers Instead of Apologizing

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
OMG, I cease to be surprised.

The White House Can’t Shake John McCain Remark as It Hunts Leakers Instead of Apologizing

(WASHINGTON) — A West Wing aide’s morbid remark about gravely ill Sen. John McCain has not yielded widespread White House soul searching. Instead it has produced a push to fire those responsible for leaking that story and others that have bedeviled President Donald Trump’s administration.
<more>
The Obama Administration’s War on Information Leaks | Washingtonian

Obama Administration Using Civil Sanctions to Go After Leakers

Ignoramous.

Oh gosh how can I sum up the McCain apology scandal? Oh I know.....
YAWN.jpg

The White House Can’t Shake John McCain Remark as It Hunts Leakers Instead of Apologizing

(WASHINGTON) — A West Wing aide’s morbid remark about gravely ill Sen. John McCain has not yielded widespread White House soul searching. Instead it has produced a push to fire those responsible for leaking that story and others that have bedeviled President Donald Trump’s administration.
<more>

Apologize for what exactly? Making a factual statement?

If Trump only hires the BEST people, why is there so much leaking from his hand picked staff?

<more>

Did you know that the offending party apologized to McCain and his family? What more do you want? A pound of flesh, Shylock?

<more>

Did you know that the offending party apologized to McCain and his family? What more do you want? A pound of flesh, Shylock?

He's a left-winger. Facts don't matter to them. It's all about how he feels... and he "feels" like they didn't apologize, and so in left-wing world, they didn't.

Stupid useless trash left-wingers.

<more>

It was probably Trump.

The guy is the worst leaker in the WH.

<more>

It was probably Trump.

The guy is the worst leaker in the WH.
He was known to have leaked to the press for years about his private life.

<more>

The Public appology she was promised would be nice.

The Public appology she was promised would be nice.

That sure is what everyone wants... For you to feel all warm inside... What a freakin loser... Get a life...

Of course it is. I guess that's just what is to be expected from Trump and his staff. They lie and promise they will do something, and then act like it's the fault of the person they lied to when they don't.

Why should anyone apologize? The left won't accept it anyway, and the comment was true. Trump won't lose any support one way or the other, so I say fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back