White House Deletes Obama's 'Unpaid Bills' Admission from Transcript

R.D.

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2011
White House Deletes Obama s Unpaid Bills Admission from Transcript The Weekly Standard

"One of the nice things about being home is actually that it's a little bit like a time capsule. Because Michelle and I and the kids, we left so quickly that there’s still junk on my desk, including some unpaid bills (laughter) -- I think eventually they got paid -- but they're sort of stacked up. And messages, newspapers and all kinds of stuff."

Honest people pay their bills. Dishonest people joke about stiffing folks.

Don't forget, His was going to BE the most Transparent eva

oh shoot, another day and another lie he used to dupe you with

Obama puts PRAVDA to shame

I just figured he'd rack up the bills and leave it for his kids to pay sometime down the road. Better hope the fees and penalties aren't too much.

Good Lord people. He said his credit card was declined because he never used it so the company thought it was being fraudulently in NY and Michelle used hers instead. While I have never been declined for it, I have on a few occasions gotten calls from my credit card company to verify purchases because the computers spit it out as a possible fraudulent transaction--usually when I made purchases online from bricks and mortar places like Sal's Hardware, Goat Meats & Cheez Emporium in Deeznutz, Wyoming.

Good Lord people. He said his credit card was declined because he never used it so the company thought it was being fraudulently in NY and Michelle used hers instead. While I have never been declined for it, I have on a few occasions gotten calls from my credit card company to verify purchases because the computers spit it out as a possible fraudulent transaction--usually when I made purchases online from bricks and mortar places like Sal's Hardware, Goat Meats & Cheez Emporium in Deeznutz, Wyoming.

:badgrin:

I hear Deeznutz, Wyoming is a lovely place to raise a family.

something else for RW morons to slobber about ... bills.

these fools must really be bored to find irrelevant shit like that ..

speaking of,

how are unpaid bills political and belong in this forum ?

speaking of,

Because our "entitlement" president is a deadbeat?

His credit card thing didn't bother me, it was funny. But kidding about not paying your bills, the having it deleted speaks volumes about the guy.

Do you joke about bad credit or screwing over people/companies you owe money to?

speaking of,

Because, dumb dumb, he is the president

:badgrin:

I hear Deeznutz, Wyoming is a lovely place to raise a family.[/QUOTE]
His credit card thing didn't bother me, it was funny. But kidding about not paying your bills, the having it deleted speaks volumes about the guy.

Do you joke about bad credit or screwing over people/companies you owe money to?

Yep. I do.

Forum List

Back