White House concedes Shulkin didn't resign. Will there be a constitutional showdown?

If you are going to quote someone at least have the decency not to modify their words. Especially if your only purpose is to try to make a bad pun that's not even funny.
The only thing I did to your words were to bold COULD...I'm getting sick of could be, maybe, probably, and can be, when discussing Trump....Half ass stories about my president with no proof and plenty of unsubstantiated accusations are going to get my wrath every time...Get used to it...

How on Earth could this be a constitutional showdown?

Bypassing Shulkin's deputy appears to be a violation of the Vacancies Act. If it is, anything Wilkie does could become void. But more importantly, such a violation could be grounds for impeachment. This could, be similar to Andrew Johnson's impeachment for firing his War Secretary, allegedly in violation of laws of the time.
TAKING A DUMP OR A BREATH, ACCORDING TO SNOWFLAKES, IS GROUND FOR IMPEACHMENT. :p
If Obama had done 1/100th of the impeachable offenses that Trump has done or If bush2 had done 1/100th of the impeachable offenses Trump has done, BOTH would have been impeached already.... and that's a fact, jack! :eek:

Bypassing Shulkin's deputy appears to be a violation of the Vacancies Act. If it is, anything Wilkie does could become void. But more importantly, such a violation could be grounds for impeachment. This could, be similar to Andrew Johnson's impeachment for firing his War Secretary, allegedly in violation of laws of the time.
When has anything Trump does not been grounds for impeachment according to snowflake morons like you?

TAKING A DUMP OR A BREATH, ACCORDING TO SNOWFLAKES, IS GROUND FOR IMPEACHMENT. :p
If Obama had done 1/100th of the impeachable offenses that Trump has done or If bush2 had done 1/100th of the impeachable offenses Trump has done, BOTH would have been impeached already.... and that's a fact, jack! :eek:

Trump is nowhere near the previous two turds. They lead exponentially in terms of impeachable offenses.

If Obama had done 1/100th of the impeachable offenses that Trump has done or If bush2 had done 1/100th of the impeachable offenses Trump has done, BOTH would have been impeached already.... and that's a fact, jack!
Obama launched a plan to undermine and investigate a GOP presidential candidate by weaponizing the DOJ and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA...If Obama were white he would be in prison today....

yep

if he was fired, trump can't legally pick the temporary replacement.... if he had resigned, then trump could.

Trump is nowhere near the previous two turds. They lead exponentially in terms of impeachable offenses.
Nope, they don't even come close.....!!!!

If Obama had done 1/100th of the impeachable offenses that Trump has done or If bush2 had done 1/100th of the impeachable offenses Trump has done, BOTH would have been impeached already.... and that's a fact, jack!
Obama launched a plan to undermine and investigate a GOP presidential candidate by weaponizing the DOJ and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA...If Obama were white he would be in prison today....
Trump has had Justice open closed investigations on his past political opponent..... duhhhhh
Trump has called for a citizen to be "locked up" even without due process.... duhh....

Trump has used his power to fire political opponents....duh

Trump has fired the head of who was investigating his campaign team ....duh

Trump is destroying a company's value because he does not like the owner's political stances....duh?

Nope, they don't even come close.....!!!!

Oh yes they do. Both warring up the ME, lying about weapons, fiscal policies, domestic policies, benghazi, stimulus. Those two were abhorrent.

Trump has had Justice open closed investigations on his past political opponent..... duhhhhh
Trump has called for a citizen to be "locked up" even without due process.... duhh....
Buuuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Trump has replaced 50% of his staff that he hired in a year's time....

Trump has let staffers work without the proper security clearance.... duh

Trump has kept every single meeting with Russians secret....15meetings and phone calls with them and Putin and us Americans had to find out from the Russian Press instead of our own whitehouse press secretary....duh

And that ain't even a tenth of it.....

you think you would have let Obama get away with that....????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even Bush2 would not have been cut a break by Republicans for all of this unethical and abuse of power behavior.....

If you are going to quote someone at least have the decency not to modify their words. Especially if your only purpose is to try to make a bad pun that's not even funny.
The only thing I did to your words were to bold COULD...I'm getting sick of could be, maybe, probably, and can be, when discussing Trump....Half ass stories about my president with no proof and plenty of unsubstantiated accusations are going to get my wrath every time...Get used to it...

Looking back, I think I got myself cross-eyed trying to read multiple tabs at the same time, so disregard that.

As to the rest of your comments, don't be a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back