White House Cat Already Tired Of Being Blamed For All These Accidents On Oval Office Carpet

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
White House Cat Already Tired Of Being Blamed For All These Accidents On Oval Office Carpet
WASHINGTON, D.C.—First Lady Jill Biden has announced that the White House has welcomed a new pet, a cat named Willow. Initial reports indicate that things are not going quite as planned from Willow’s perspective, as she is blamed for all the messes on the Oval Office carpet.
“What on Earth is that foul odor in here?!” said Chief Of Staff Ronald Klain walking into the Oval Office. “It smells absolutely horrific!”
“Oh um, well see, that's just our uh new cat Willow,” said Biden nervously trying to cover up the considerably large stain for a young kitten. “We’ve been trying to potty train her, but she just keeps having accidents. What can you do? Heh!”
Despite only living in the Oval Office for a few days, Willow has already been blamed for numerous "accidents" on the Oval Office carpet. Some of Willow’s messes have even occurred when she wasn’t even around the Oval Office that day.
Sources claim that while Willow was initially honored and excited about being the White House’s 'First Feline Of The United States', the cat is now suspecting she’s just there as a scapegoat.
At publishing time, Willow had somehow managed to ruin the carpet on Air Force One.

Commentary:
Most Cats will use a Litter Box if provided with Kitty Litter. WiIlow the cat has been provided one, I would look to Brandon for the messes.

The puppy named Commander apparently has a cute little nickname. A lot of people do this with their pets. "Commie" is said to very obedient....You just can't make this kind of stuff up folks.

Perhaps they should introduce a parrot as the next pet in the Whitehouse. They could teach it "catch phrases" such as "come on man" "you ain't black" "racial jungle" "end of quote" etc... It would truly be comedy gold to have a "Whitehouse African Grey parrot. Am I wrong?

Perhaps they should introduce a parrot as the next pet in the Whitehouse. They could teach it "catch phrases" such as "come on man" "you ain't black" "racial jungle" "end of quote" etc... It would truly be comedy gold to have a "Whitehouse African Grey parrot. Am I wrong?

~~~~~~
I'd suggest an African Gray. They're smarter than Joey Xi any day of the week.

Forum List

Back