White House calls FBI probe into Clinton's classified emails a 'criminal investigation' – to glee of

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Now don't get you shorts in a knot. She is going to skate again as the establishment always skates. If not Obama will take care of her with his pen.

• Within an hour of Barack Obama's endorsement of Hillary Clinton, his spokesman acknowledged that she faces a 'criminal investigation'
  • The misstep sent Republicans cackling to reporters
  • Clinton faces the possibility of prosecution for housing classified documents on a private email server
  • She used the homebrew setup for all her emails – including sensitive government matters – when she was secretary of state
  • White House press secretary Josh Earnest insisted that the endorsement wouldn't be interpreted inside the FBI as a signal to let her off the hook

Read more: White House: FBI probe into Clinton emails is 'criminal investigation'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Think about the excuse that Mrs. Tuzla isn't the first to use a private server. She may actually be right, or not. But think also, times have changed and the need for a protected secure server is much different now than it was even 10 years ago.

Hillary will try to plead the fifth, but being 1/3rd of her brain is fried, she will always forget the script to pleading the fifth,,,,,,it will sound something like,,,
Hillary:....I understand the question, and based on the monica request by my attorney of whom I wiped with a cloth, I have decided to eat the fifth and now I have to pee your honor.

Hillary will try to plead the fifth, but being 1/3rd of her brain is fried, she will always forget the script to pleading the fifth,,,,,,it will sound something like,,,
Hillary:....I understand the question, and based on the monica request by my attorney of whom I wiped with a cloth, I have decided to eat the fifth and now I have to pee your honor.

I guess she will plead 1/15

JXVPH8y.jpg

Notice that both referenced articles are not American press? Good thing Canada is a liberal mecca.

I guess she will plead 1/15
More Like,,,,Hillary Will Pee the 5th

How can a president endorse a candidate under a criminal investigation and separate the candidate from the behavior in question? By Obama endorsing Mrs Clinton it shows a conflict of interest, as those within his administration are still conducting an investigation into the very individual he seeks to endorse. She hasn't been vindicated of any wrong doing, and none of the official reports even comes close to it. President Obama can't pardon her, unless the FBI releases its investigative report before the end of his presidency. There is nothing to prohibit the FBI from waiting until after the oath of office has been taken to release those official reports and place her (if she is elected) in impeachment proceedings based on a criminal indictment.

How are they going to fit all 475 Clinton lawyers into one of those little committee rooms. They'll probably have to rent the Verizon Center.

How is it you HDS kooks can keep up this level of hysteria?

You'd think after getting your hopes dashed hundreds of times, you'd get tired of failing, and wouldn't fall for every rumor.

Nope. The same thing happens every time. You end up humiliated, so you just forget it happened and move on to the next rumor.

Now don't get you shorts in a knot. She is going to skate again as the establishment always skates. If not Obama will take care of her with his pen.

• Within an hour of Barack Obama's endorsement of Hillary Clinton, his spokesman acknowledged that she faces a 'criminal investigation'
  • The misstep sent Republicans cackling to reporters
  • Clinton faces the possibility of prosecution for housing classified documents on a private email server
  • She used the homebrew setup for all her emails – including sensitive government matters – when she was secretary of state
  • White House press secretary Josh Earnest insisted that the endorsement wouldn't be interpreted inside the FBI as a signal to let her off the hook

Read more: White House: FBI probe into Clinton emails is 'criminal investigation'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Funny. Daily Mail is a conservative British rag.

How can a president endorse a candidate under a criminal investigation and separate the candidate from the behavior in question? By Obama endorsing Mrs Clinton it shows a conflict of interest, as those within his administration are still conducting an investigation into the very individual he seeks to endorse. She hasn't been vindicated of any wrong doing, and none of the official reports even comes close to it. President Obama can't pardon her, unless the FBI releases its investigative report before the end of his presidency. There is nothing to prohibit the FBI from waiting until after the oath of office has been taken to release those official reports and place her (if she is elected) in impeachment proceedings based on a criminal indictment.
How? They're Democrats, that's how

It would be so fitting and interesting if she became the first woman nominated by a major party, became the first woman president and then was the first president to be impeached and removed from office. Would be wonderful. But let's hope it doesn't come to that and she is indicted first.

How is it you HDS kooks can keep up this level of hysteria?

You'd think after getting your hopes dashed hundreds of times, you'd get tired of failing, and wouldn't fall for every rumor.

Nope. The same thing happens every time. You end up humiliated, so you just forget it happened and move on to the next rumor.

I suppose there were lots of folks said the same thing when Capone slipped the noose so many time. The same things were said about Nixon.

She's guilty but too big to jail. Sad testimony on America.

Forum List

Back