White, Hetrosexual, Christian Male, and Family...About to be Attacked by Democrats

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democrats hate white, heterosexual, Christian males. The confirmation fight over judge Kavenaugh is about to show that.
Fox News

Last edited:
Democrats hate white, heterosexual, Christian, males. The confirmation fight over judge Kavenaugh is about to show that.
Fox News

That's right, its about time we Dems fight against the misogynists male chauvinists pigs, like Trump.

Such amazing BS, MORE male Democrats are white heterosexual & CHRISTAN, live in one of the buckles in the 80% bible belt, and 40 % more than last election went to the poles to vote for legal pot,

Such amazing BS, MORE male Democrats are white heterosexual & CHRISTAN, live in one of the buckles in the 80% bible belt, and 40 % more than last election went to the poles to vote for legal pot,
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Hillary won how many Bible Belt States? Who ran the DNC Convention in 2016? BLM, anti-law enforcement BLM supporters,and the dumbassed mayor of Baltimore.

Democrats hate white, heterosexual, Christian males. The confirmation fight over judge Kavenaugh is about to show that.
Fox News

RW dont give 2 shits about Christians. Trump wipes his ass on the 10 commandments and the right could care less.

F fake news Fox - AND TRUMP

Fox News

RW dont give 2 shits about Christians. Trump wipes his ass on the 10 commandments and the right could care less.

Because God loves abortion? So that’s why liberals are more closer to Christ? Ohh, I see...it’s atheist communist who are closer to God. What a bunch of dumb bastards liberals are.

Fox News
Unfortunately for your kind, there are many white, heterosuxual, Chrisian Males in the Democratic party.

But they actually practice Christianity. They believe in keeping a family together. They believe in helping the poor and people who are sick. They believe billionaires should pay their fair share. They believe in equal rights.

And they don't hate gays or Muslims or blacks or Hispanics or any of those those your kind wants dead.

They are for everything moral and good your kind is against. Just being white and male and hetrosexual and Christian, as you have demonstrated, doesn't make a person good.

Fox News
Unfortunately for your kind, there are many white, heterosuxual, Chrisian Males in the Democratic party.

But they actually practice Christianity. They believe in keeping a family together. They believe in helping the poor and people who are sick. They believe billionaires should pay their fair share. They believe in equal rights.

And they don't hate gays or Muslims or blacks or Hispanics or any of those those your kind wants dead.

They are for everything moral and good your kind is against. Just being white and male and hetrosexual and Christian, as you have demonstrated, doesn't make a person good.
Sure. Yep...that’s why a heterosexual white male will never get DNC nomination for President.

Fox News

Because God loves abortion? So that’s why liberals are more closer to Christ? Ohh, I see...it’s atheist communist who are closer to God. What a bunch of dumb bastards liberals are.
I never heard God talk about abortion, but I know he loves children. I figure he's pretty pissed that Republicans let them be used for target practice. The others, Republicans don't want to feed or take care of in any way.

Fox News

I never heard God talk about abortion, but I know he loves children. I figure he's pretty pissed that Republicans let them be used for target practice. The others, Republicans don't want to feed or take care of in any way.
“Thou shall not kill”

Fox News

Sure. Yep...that’s why a heterosexual white male will never get DNC nomination for President.
Like Kennedy, Carter or Clinton?

Gawd you're dumb.

Fox News

“Thou shall not kill”
Oh please. Republicans want to kill gays.

You can watch video's of right wing pastors who represent tens of thousands of your kind right on Youtube calling for the mass murder of gays.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

Fox News

Gawd you're dumb.
Biden 2020...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fox News

“Thou shall not kill”
Oh please. Republicans want to kill gays.

You can watch video's of right wing pastors who represent tens of thousands of your kind right on Youtube calling for the mass murder of gays.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

Here's what you are missing: These are fringe people that are not embraced and celebrated by normal moderate and conservative people.

The hateful, violent thugs of the Left, however, are broadly support by you Prog Loons.

Fox News

Gawd you're dumb.
1960, 1976, 1992/96....hmmmm, post Obama? Fucking laughable to think heterosexual white male will get nominated. It’s 2018 dummy.

Forum List

Back