'WHITE GUILT' Video Shown to High School Students

You don't have to say your feelings are hurt. When people cry you generally know that they aren't laughing. Again, you don't know WHY this one particular history is the only history yiu don't want taught, but we all know why that is. Tap dance all you like.

Speaking of tap...that's what you want taught. White were awesome, slavery was bad but totally not white people's fault and blacks should be buck dancing happy they had white people. Thank goodness

No, the point is then is then and now is now. Also to the point you can't change your future by dwelling in the past.

Mike Ditka once famously said "You never really lose until you quit trying." Why are we showing black kids cartoon videos that encourage them to quit trying? If anything, should't schools be teaching them the opposite?

And for the white kids, the video teaches them that their situation in life is due to the color of their skin; not the hard work of their parents; not the hard work of their grandparents; not staying out of trouble with the law; not sacrifice and morals, it's because of the color of their skin.

Sorry, but again, my feelings are not hurt in the least, but I don't want my kid being indoctrinated with that kind of liberal crap. I want my kid to learn from me that hard work and sacrifice can move anybody ahead in life regardless of race, ethnicity, gender or religion. I don't need some school teaching them the exact opposite; that they don't have to try because they were born white.

Lol, what native black tribesmen were captured and forced into slavery in the US, idiot?

Reggie
Wrong because there were no native black tribes in the US, doofus

And that means slavery was voluntary, right? :alcoholic:

You sure do love your strawmen, don't ya.

You said it wasnt by force. If it wasnt by force it mustve been voluntary, right?

Blacks were enslaved in Africa. Some escapees were recaptured in the US but none were *enslaved* here in the US, dude.

Last edited:
You don't have to say your feelings are hurt. When people cry you generally know that they aren't laughing. Again, you don't know WHY this one particular history is the only history yiu don't want taught, but we all know why that is. Tap dance all you like.

Speaking of tap...that's what you want taught. White were awesome, slavery was bad but totally not white people's fault and blacks should be buck dancing happy they had white people. Thank goodness

No, the point is then is then and now is now. Also to the point you can't change your future by dwelling in the past.

Mike Ditka once famously said "You never really lose until you quit trying." Why are we showing black kids cartoon videos that encourage them to quit trying? If anything, should't schools be teaching them the opposite?

And for the white kids, the video teaches them that their situation in life is due to the color of their skin; not the hard work of their parents; not the hard work of their grandparents; not staying out of trouble with the law; not sacrifice and morals, it's because of the color of their skin.

Sorry, but again, my feelings are not hurt in the least, but I don't want my kid being indoctrinated with that kind of liberal crap. I want my kid to learn from me that hard work and sacrifice can move anybody ahead in life regardless of race, ethnicity, gender or religion. I don't need some school teaching them the exact opposite; that they don't have to try because they were born white.

The bottom line though is that this 'White privilege' nonsense is itself a form of racism, much like white racists who insist that all blacks are criminals and violent because some are.

Just as not all blacks are violent criminals not all whites have a head start over all blacks.

Poor white kids in Appalachia do not have privileges that Spike Lee was not born with also and more.

To say otherwise is *Racism* no matter how the left spins it.

The bottom line though is that this 'White privilege' nonsense is itself a form of racism, much like white racists who insist that all blacks are criminals and violent because some are.

Just as not all blacks are violent criminals not all whites have a head start over all blacks.

Poor white kids in Appalachia do not have privileges that Spike Lee was not born with also and more.

That's why I always ask liberals in these discussions to name me one thing that I have today that any black didn't have access to.

I have a home. Many blacks have a home.

I have a job and a career. Many blacks have jobs and careers.

I have made investments in my life. Any black can make investments in this country.

My kids have access to education. Black kids have access to education.

So where is this white privilege at or head start at? I just don't see it.

You read a lot into messages that aren't there so let me help you again.

Yes, then is then. Good observation.

This video isn't responsible for your hurt feelings or anyone who "quits trying" in both instances if you do those things blaming a video is silly and a cover for your own shortcomings.

If you think this video shows that white kids don't try hard again, what you perceive is only YOUR fault. Not the video, not anything else but YOU.

You don't want your kids shown this video simply because if your lack of self esteem and the assumptions that: 1 it hurts. 2 it stops blacks from trying. Or 3 indoctrination into...something you can't identify.

You can throw around accusations all day. You went from 1 thing to the next and all involve emotions that you apply to others.

That's why I always ask liberals in these discussions to name me one thing that I have today that any black didn't have access to.

I have made investments in my life. Any black can make investments in this country.

Again, this video is not about blacks today. See when the screen says the year 1400 they don't mean the year 2016. It's not ones fault but yours that I've told you this several times and you keep going back to it like you don't see the years on the video and seem to miss everytime I say it.

Again, this video is not about blacks today. See when the screen says the year 1400 they don't mean the year 2016. It's not ones fault but yours that I've told you this several times and you keep going back to it like you don't see the years on the video and seem to miss everytime I say it.

Then why don't you tell me what it says after the clock reaches 1964 when they start running? 1964 until when?

If it's not about blacks today, then what's the point of showing it? Of course it's about blacks today. The theme is the reason why they are so far behind. That's the message of this entire video.

Everything that's shown doesn't apply to kids of today. That's just stupid. So now you've admitted yiu saw the years there and all this time you were...what? Pretending or lying that it has anything to do with "today's kids"?

You read a lot into messages that aren't there so let me help you again.

Yes, then is then. Good observation.

This video isn't responsible for your hurt feelings or anyone who "quits trying" in both instances if you do those things blaming a video is silly and a cover for your own shortcomings.

If you think this video shows that white kids don't try hard again, what you perceive is only YOUR fault. Not the video, not anything else but YOU.

You don't want your kids shown this video simply because if your lack of self esteem and the assumptions that: 1 it hurts. 2 it stops blacks from trying. Or 3 indoctrination into...something you can't identify.

You can throw around accusations all day. You went from 1 thing to the next and all involve emotions that you apply to others.

YOur dishonesty is only fooling yourself.

There you go again. Just screaming liar and can't explain why, how or when. Strange tactic but it looks good on you

Everything that's shown doesn't apply to kids of today. That's just stupid. So now you've admitted yiu saw the years there and all this time you were...what? Pretending or lying that it has anything to do with "today's kids"?

It doesn't have anything to do with black kids today. That's my point entirely. It's why I object to this being taught in our schools.

They didn't create jack. There was a huge slave trade carried on by Arabs for centuries before the white man ever got involved.

Exccept it wasn't "huge". Which is why you don't have huge black populations in the Arab world. Not like we have in the US and the Americas, where MILLIONS of people were sold.

Yes, it was huge. The Arabs captured millions of Europeans, and millions of blacks.

For instance, the very word “slave” stems from “Slav,” i.e. a reference to the experience of millions of (white)Slavish people who endured centuries of slavery at the hands of African Muslims. This, of course, is a most inconvenient truth, for it is a most Politically Incorrect truth. But it is the truth.

Yet the Slavish aren’t the only whites who spent centuries in captivity: Europeans of various backgrounds were enslaved by African Muslims as well. All of this is heavily documented in such neglected pieces of scholarship as Robert Davis’s Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800 and Paul Baepler’s White Slaves, African Masters: An Anthology of American Barbary Captivity Narratives.

Nor is it just that millions of whites in Europe were made to toil in bondage for hundreds of years.

Then what the fuck is it about, numnuts?

Its not about your candy ass emotions.

Then what's it about, asshole?

History.

Don't like it?

Too late.

What about history? What's the point of the video? You're obviously afraid to say it in plain English. That's because you know it's a race baiting pile of crap.

What do you mean what about history? Does there need to be some magnanimous reason for history? Or only with blacks?

Lol...only during black history do you guys say we shouldn't discuss blacks or history lol.

The word "history" by itself conveys no useful meaning. Try giving a little more detail, dumbass.

Wow, so in your mind, you perceive the following as "fact":
  • "It's the PC police fault that slavery is considered a bad thing".
Thats called sarcasm. Slavery itself is a bad thing and you think by calling it PC it should be changed into something good. For your feelings
  • "If only slavery and oppression was seen as a good thing...by golly then everything changes. Whites history would be good! White people would not feel guilty and everything would be awesome!"
  • "All we have to do is fight the PC police's characterization that slavery was a bad thing. Once thats changed whites wouldnt feel guilty anymore and everything would be grand"
So here is the part where instead of saying "WOW" you actually list what I said and why its dishonest. You have a serious problem with that everytime I ask.

Those are your words, blatantly misrepresenting mine via straw man arguments. They're right there, on the freaking screen.

So instead of the rabble state what I said that was dishonest. Because if you consider sarcasm to be lies then you're exposed. If you pretend that what I said was true, you're exposed.

You don't even realize how dishonest you are.
That's how badly your thought processes have been distorted by your partisan ideology.

This is why you people are such a fascinating study. You literally can't tell truth from fiction. And you keep proving it for me.

Once again, you spend 90% of the time going "OMG OMG OMG LIAR" and the other 10% emoting. I asked you what I lied about and you said I presented a straw man. But by golly MAC where is the LIE? Where is the dishonesty? Are you claiming that I KNOW what you are thinking and therefore I should present the TRUTH?

Or will you just go "I CANT BELIEVE THE LIES" and slink back under your rock?
You clearly inferred things that I have never said and attributed them to me in order to advance your argument.

That's known as a "straw man", it's dishonest, it's a lie.

That's what hardcore partisan ideologues do, and it's why they/you have zero (0) credibility.

Dance around it all you want. It's what you do.

What you think I inferred and what is the truth are 2 different things. Once again, when pressed on the rationale behind your constant name calling all you can muster is suggestions of what you thought someone meant.

Just like Ray from Cleveland. You dont care about what the video says you only know that your precious feelings were hurt and think that being angry means something significant
I used your own words against you and you don't like it.

I don't give a shit.

You tried it, didnt work

Of course it didn't work. That would require you to have the capacity to feel shame or to recognize a contradiction.

This is the image whites want shown so they dont feel guilt

4448144_orig.jpg

Weeee! Its fun being slaves and Master is soooo kind. Let's dance!

Speak for yourself, asshole.

We ended the African slave trade in 1808 and yet slavery was still legal for 50+ years. That means we forced them into slavery and perpetuated the industry.
Americans did not force blacks into slavery.

They were already slaves, forced into slavery by other black tribes, then traded to Arab or Jewish middlemen (the other Democrat constituencies today). Those middle men than traded slaves to European traders who would trade simple manufactured goods like iron axes and cloth in return for slaves. Then the traders traded slaves in the SE US for lumber, sugar and tar.

Not that you give a flying fart about facts, just thought you should know.
They were captured and made slaves in order to be sold to Arab or Jewish middlemen, who knew they had a ready market in European AND American traders who wanted slaves. The Americans were active and willing participants.

They were enslaving blacks centuries before white Americans began buying them, Keep in mind that out of the 12 million blacks carted across the Atlantic, only 380,000 ended up in America.

It doesn't have anything to do with black kids today. That's my point entirely. It's why I object to this being taught in our schools.

Try again, history isn't about kids today but I don't see you going "SO WHAT! THE LOUISIANA PURCHASE OH MY GAWD! SERIOUSLY?" So stop. I told yiu the same thing on page 47

There is no reason this should be shown in school because it's the opinion of one liberal clown that made the cartoon. It's not factual or true.

Lets try this again..seems like it's hard.

What was not factual or true about that cartoon?

Your answer: rabble rabble

Read all those words that the cartoon had rushing at the black runners who were stuck at the starting line. Black kids today had none of those experiences in life whether they were made up or not. They were born into an America where everybody is treated equal.

Yes, black kids today never faced that and if you notice there are dates next to the runners and it wasn't a date of 2016. So of that's the not true part, you're failing because it never says it's kids today.

Then they had the white cartoon runners passing money back and forth to each other. What??? Most of the white people I know don't have large amounts of money. The ones that do only exercised their abilities to make money no different than any black.

Another misunderstanding on your part. This video isn't about "white people you know". If it was you'd be right and video would bee incorrect. But since this about the white race as a whole you still cannot name the lies in the video. More rabble and personal anecdotes masquerading as general facts.

It's not that there were "some" parts of the cartoon that were not factual, the entire thing was not factual.

TRY AGAIN. Once again, you think the video is about what black kids today face and it's not. Yiu think this video is about white people YOU know and not about the white races ability to pass wealth to the next generation.

You are mixing the two and saying it's untrue because of your lack of comprehension.

So big deal.

Gotcha! Chalk up another one who when pressed for answers to his rabble ultimatly submits and shows its not about truth and lies at all. Only his hurt feelings from his interpretation. And once all his other lies fall apart he's left with

"So big deal" :2up: Keep it up champ

But you playing games tho

Its not about your candy ass emotions.

Then what's it about, asshole?

History.

Don't like it?

Too late.

What about history? What's the point of the video? You're obviously afraid to say it in plain English. That's because you know it's a race baiting pile of crap.

What do you mean what about history? Does there need to be some magnanimous reason for history? Or only with blacks?

Lol...only during black history do you guys say we shouldn't discuss blacks or history lol.

The word "history" by itself conveys no useful meaning. Try giving a little more detail, dumbass.

Ok, when I say history what I mean is stick it up ass sideways and go fuck yourself. You don't guide me, fool.

Ok, when I say history what I mean is stick it up ass sideways and go fuck yourself. You don't guide me, fool.
Nothing appears to guide you, to include a desire for Truth, human decency or rational thought.

You just hate white people as much as possible, whenever possible.

You are a racist fool.

Forum List

Back