'WHITE GUILT' Video Shown to High School Students

You are a lying asshole.

Sorry, I meant only certain subjects ;);)

Doesn't it seem strange to you that you have to lie constantly in order to even create an illusion of scoring a "point" in these conversations?

Liberals. All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Its strange indeed, but whats stranger is that whenever anyone asks you any question about your charge of lying you cant ever answer. Its perplexing, watch.

How, when or where did I lie?

Now watch this, you wont be able to answer but what you are good at is screaming "liar" like a pro. You must practice in the mirror

Here is your answer that you claimed I would not be able to give.

"Correll and Jim Bowie want to get rid of history classes because its not about kids today"

Nothing I have ever said, supports any part of that.

YOu lied.

You're correct actually. I think Jim and one other loser were the ones saying they didnt want history taught because it had nothing to do with kids today. Congrats, thats the only "lie" you could produce. And its a whopper:rolleyes:

I bet Jim didn't say that, either.

Show me.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that you have to lie constantly in order to even create an illusion of scoring a "point" in these conversations?

Its strange indeed, but whats stranger is that whenever anyone asks you any question about your charge of lying you cant ever answer. Its perplexing, watch.

Now watch this, you wont be able to answer but what you are good at is screaming "liar" like a pro. You must practice in the mirror

"Correll and Jim Bowie want to get rid of history classes because its not about kids today"

YOu lied.

You're correct actually. I think Jim and one other loser were the ones saying they didnt want history taught because it had nothing to do with kids today. Congrats, thats the only "lie" you could produce. And its a whopper:rolleyes:

Show me.

Congrats on finding that lie...Huge one ya got there. I've learned my lesson.

And no, You want it you find it.

YOu lied.

Show me.

So, you can deny that was what you were referring to?

LOL!

YOu lied.

Show me.

So, you can deny that was what you were referring to?

LOL!

There isnt a denial there at all. But what I'm not going to do is search around by your request when you have the ability.

Correll and Jim Bowie want to get rid of history classes because its not about kids today ;);)

You are a lying asshole.

You lied when you said you weren't accusing anyone of racism.

Correll and Jim Bowie want to get rid of history classes because its not about kids today ;);)

You are a lying asshole.

You lied when you said you weren't accusing anyone of racism.

I didnt, you ran when I asked you where that happened.

Unless you are getting your history from a plagiarized fictional novel by Alex Haley, no, not really.
Why would castration be "a thing" when you would lose untold amounts of money and have to spend a lot more to get a new slave that was even comparable? Castration meant no new slaves to sell or use.

Castration was "a thing" in the Middle East because there was no need for breeding more slaves and they were not used entirely for labor. In the Arab slave trade they would create eunuchs to oversee the concubines, and that slave would literally not have any other purpose in life.

Chattel slavery was pretty much the most "progressive" type of slavery given the fact that the US was a struggling country throughout.

Hey, Guy, Stormfront called. They are missing one of their idiots....

YOur statements about being white and male and White Privilege certainly do dismiss their hard work and their accomplishments, as did the video.

"Old Boy CLub" my ass.

AND your statements completely pisses over those hard working whites who do NOT get ahead.

It's hard enough to work hard and have nothing to show for it, AND then have assholes telling you about how Privileged you are because you have white skin.

I'm surprised more libs don't get their asses kicked more often.

Probably careful about when and where they spew their vile nonsense.

THose working class whites are the ones who kept voting for the Plutocratic stooges who fucked them. "Hey, we want you to work harder for less pay!!!!" And you dumbasses went along with it.

One only needs to look at how cops treat people of color at traffic stops vs. how they treat white folks.

Tamir Rice gets shot for playing witha BB Gun. Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King after heshot 9 black people.

Wrong because there were no native black tribes in the US, doofus

And that means slavery was voluntary, right? :alcoholic:

You sure do love your strawmen, don't ya.

You said it wasnt by force. If it wasnt by force it mustve been voluntary, right?

Blacks were enslaved in Africa. Some escapees were recaptured in the US but none were *enslaved* here in the US, dude.
as always a distinction without a difference.

YOur statements about being white and male and White Privilege certainly do dismiss their hard work and their accomplishments, as did the video.

"Old Boy CLub" my ass.

AND your statements completely pisses over those hard working whites who do NOT get ahead.

It's hard enough to work hard and have nothing to show for it, AND then have assholes telling you about how Privileged you are because you have white skin.

And beyond all else, isnt it blatant racism to dismiss the accomplishments of an entire race of people with the word 'privilege'?

Just as it is racist to ascribe criminality and dismiss the accomplishments of millions of black people because of their race, it is just as racist to say that all whites start life with huge advantages over blacks or any other racial or ethnic groups.

We are all individuals and many whites have started life with less advantage than Spike Lee, but we are not making excuses about it.

And the Irish did not get an easy time of it either, so even at the level of analysis of ethnicity, this ridiculous argument fails.

And beyond all else, isnt it blatant racism to dismiss the accomplishments of an entire race of people with the word 'privilege'?

Privilege doesnt erase anyones accomplishments Meryl Streep. Cut the shit.
Sure it does.

Just like the movie shows, it is not a win for a runner to defeat opponents who do not have an equal footing.

By saying all whites have privilege to explain their accomplishments, you are erasing those accomplishments.

And yet you feel comfortable dismissing any accomplishments I may or may not have made, and all the work it took me to accomplish them no matter how extreme the effort may have been.

Yup. Reading your posts, it is easy to dismiss your "accomplishments', or that you have an IQ above room temperature

AND dismissing the hard work and accomplishments of ALL WHITE MALES.

You are a fucking asshole.
you act as if you cured cancer, invented a perpetual motion machine and solved world hungry.
in reality you've done no more, probably less than most people of any given race .
you seems to be one of those because I'm white my "accomplishments" are superior to others for doing the exact same thing.

Here is Correll debate technique.

Correll: A equals B
Anyone: No it doesnt. A equals A
Correll: Thats a lie, A equals B and since it does....

"Old Boy CLub" my ass.

THose working class whites are the ones who kept voting for the Plutocratic stooges who fucked them. "Hey, we want you to work harder for less pay!!!!" And you dumbasses went along with it.

One only needs to look at how cops treat people of color at traffic stops vs. how they treat white folks.

Tamir Rice gets shot for playing witha BB Gun. Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King after heshot 9 black people.

Your complaints about the voting patterns of white people doesn't support your dismissal of all their hard work and accomplishments.

You ever consider how hurtful it is to Working Class and Poor whites to not only have their hard work and sacrifices dismissed by libs, but for their hard breaks to be dismissed and to be accused on having it easy?

When they damn well know that no one has every given them anything, even as much as an even break?

I'm constantly amazed that any white people vote for libs.

And yet you feel comfortable dismissing any accomplishments I may or may not have made, and all the work it took me to accomplish them no matter how extreme the effort may have been.

Yup. Reading your posts, it is easy to dismiss your "accomplishments', or that you have an IQ above room temperature

AND dismissing the hard work and accomplishments of ALL WHITE MALES.

You are a fucking asshole.
you act as if you cured cancer, invented a perpetual motion machine and solved world hungry.
in reality you've done no more, probably less than most people of any given race .
you seems to be one of those because I'm white my "accomplishments" are superior to others for doing the exact same thing.

I'm made no such claims.

I've claimed to have worked hard, and had some accomplishments and to have taken some risks.

You libs are the ones dismissing that, because of my skin color.

Forum List

Back