White Great-Grandmother Set on Fire by Five Blacks in Violent Home Invasion in Georgia Passes Away

White Great-Grandmother Set on Fire by Five Blacks in Violent Home Invasion in Georgia Passes Away

Probably the hottest time Great Granny has had in a long while.
And you libtards think this is funny, and that is why liberal politicians are getting more scarce with each election.

Got any starving Ethiopian jokes you want to share?

Name one "libtard" political position I take.

No, I think I will pass. Dont want to get nauseated rereading all your libtard bullshit.

Bowie, you are such a willfully ignorant a-hole. Here I'll help you out. I am FOR the right of a woman to do what she wants with her body. That is a CONSERVATIVE position in that people should mind their own business. It's not up to the government OR some religious organization to tell another human being how to live their own life.

Just as morons like you STOLE the republican party, you likewise STOLE the definition of "conservative" twisting it to mean some religious tenant. You hide behind the word "conservative" when you really are just pushing your ever changing insane religious doctrine on the public disguised as a "conservative republican" political party.

In short you are thieves and liars. You push more social engineering than all of the "liberals" put together.
Finally you said something I can agree with ; ZILCH!

Bowie, you are such a willfully ignorant a-hole. Here I'll help you out. I am FOR the right of a woman to do what she wants with her body. That is a CONSERVATIVE position in that people should mind their own business. It's not up to the government OR some religious organization to tell another human being how to live their own life.

Just as morons like you STOLE the republican party, you likewise STOLE the definition of "conservative" twisting it to mean some religious tenant. You hide behind the word "conservative" when you really are just pushing your ever changing insane religious doctrine on the public disguised as a "conservative republican" political party.
Lol, so you redefine what a conservative and liberal are and then deny being the libtard cretin you demonstrate yourself to be daily here. There is nothing 'cponservative' about a woman killing her unborn baby.

roflmao, no, that does not work, fucktard. You dont get to redefine the English language to suit yourself.

a woman killing her unborn baby.

THAT is not a "conservative" position. THAT is a social religious position. It is you and the Christian Fundamentalists that have twisted the meaning of "conservative" ...Not me. A true conservative rejects the intrusion by anyone into the lives of others.

Calling yourselves conservatives out of one side of your mouth and then demanding YOU have the right to decide what a woman does with her body with the other side of your religious mouths is what I like to call LYING out of BOTH sides of your mouth.

THAT is not a "conservative" position. THAT is a social religious position.

THAT is you being an idiot.

IT is not a conservative position to support baby murder, no matter how much you may wish it so, moron.

Lol, so you redefine what a conservative and liberal are and then deny being the libtard cretin you demonstrate yourself to be daily here. There is nothing 'cponservative' about a woman killing her unborn baby.

roflmao, no, that does not work, fucktard. You dont get to redefine the English language to suit yourself.

THAT is not a "conservative" position. THAT is a social religious position. It is you and the Christian Fundamentalists that have twisted the meaning of "conservative" ...Not me. A true conservative rejects the intrusion by anyone into the lives of others.

Calling yourselves conservatives out of one side of your mouth and then demanding YOU have the right to decide what a woman does with her body with the other side of your religious mouths is what I like to call LYING out of BOTH sides of your mouth.
Da fuk I'm going to let Leftist loons define conservatism. You done bumped your pot inebriated head!

You stupid fuck. It's not just a religious position to be anti-abortion.

I wonder if this is a true story or a lie. Google AJC the Atlanta newspaper. I lived in rural and urban Georgia for 25 years and there is less racism down there than up here in Ohio and I am a white man looking from both sides of the fence.

Forum List

Back