White genocide

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
In school we read alot about nazism and the teacher said the next holocaust might hit anyone maybe white people next. Im convinced there is a white genocide going on globally I dislike nazi types and skinheads but we are all children of God and it is also OK to be white just like to be black or asian. TRUMP 2020

In school we read alot about nazism and the teacher said the next holocaust might hit anyone maybe white people next. Im convinced there is a white genocide going on globally I dislike nazi types and skinheads but we are all children of God and it is also OK to be white just like to be black or asian. TRUMP 2020
Do you consider yourself to be white?

Do you consider yourself to be white?
I'm ruddy and nearly full westeuroasian so yes you think I'm not?
IMG_20200106_170933.jpg
IMG_20200106_165901.jpg
IMG_20200106_165859.jpg

So then you're convinced someone is trying to genocide you. Who's doing that in Austria?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The term "white genocide" is unfortunate.

There are some Caucasian people who are concerned about the shrinking population of Caucasians in the States and in Europe. (I do not know about Canada and Australia.)

They are just wondering: What will this world be like in a few hundred years if the Caucasian population is minimal?

Some people say that the world will do just fine without many Caucasians.
Some people respectfully disagree.

Of course, none of us will ever know the answer.

...the next holocaust might hit anyone maybe white people...

Huh?!!!

The Holocaust did in fact victimize White people.

Have you ever seen pics of the skin color of those innocent Jews who Hitler terrorized? They looked just like northern-European Caucasians.

If you don't call them, Caucasian, then it would be interesting to see what you feel is Caucasian

• Thanks
...the next holocaust might hit anyone maybe white people...
True I didn't meant jews are not white rather that it will hit all whites instead of only jews

Huh?!!!

The Holocaust did in fact victimize White people.

Have you ever seen pics of the skin color of those innocent Jews who Hitler terrorized? They looked just like northern-European Caucasians.

If you don't call them, Caucasian, then it would be interesting to see what you feel is Caucasian

There is no white genocide. There has never been a day when it hasn't been ok to be white. Holding whites accountable for what they have done is not racial oppression and whites having mixed race children is not genocide.

There is no white genocide. There has never been a day when it hasn't been ok to be white. Holding whites accountable for what they have done is not racial oppression and whites having mixed race children is not genocide.

I agree having mixed race children is not genocide. I have written this on stormfront:
Re: Is Some Race Mixing Good?
If we were isolated for enough time we would become different species. That is crazier then that all humans are one race and mixed. So yes race mixing is good. And also if small populations always marry eatch other only they become inbred and dysfunctional and ill.

But the thing here is, it is not a natural process what happens and it is not even some healthy race mixing but the replacement of whites with mass movements. Also most blacks, hispanics, asians stick to themselfes, the danger is not race mixing but the majority non-white population which explodes.

You mean using a far left hack site for explanations (not connected to reality) of Trump's tweets?
They are connected to reality. You guys are the ones out to lunch. There is no white genocide in South Africa. 75 white farmers out of 18,000 killed whereby 90 percent of those killed where black is not a white genocide.

See the rich white far left control your information and make yo believe whatever they want.

And you will follow it without question or hesitation..

But who cares about the slavery in Africa as long as you are safe right?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back