White genocide

Communism is the perversion of Christianity. It imitates only some Christian ideals and indeed Jesus was peaceful, Jesus was loving and kind, Jesus was for brotherhood of mankind. But communism is false and a lie and a perversion of those ideals. It is Satanism basically.
Well I'm certainly not a Christian.

on globally I dislike nazi types and skinheads but we are all children of God
Agree with what you said, except this part.

We are NOT all God's children.

We may all be God's CREATION, but only begotten CHRISTIANS are God's children. All the rest of humanity have Satan as their father.
Wrong.
You are of your father, the devil
That would be you. God doesn't endorse racism and he damn sure ain't posting on stormfront.

on globally I dislike nazi types and skinheads but we are all children of God
Agree with what you said, except this part.

We are NOT all God's children.

We may all be God's CREATION, but only begotten CHRISTIANS are God's children. All the rest of humanity have Satan as their father.
Wrong.
You are of your father, the devil
That would be you. God doesn't endorse racism and he damn sure ain't posting on stormfront.
Nope. God doesn't post on stormfront, and neither do I.

trump has done nothing for blacks but brag about an unemployment rate he did not create.

Actually...he has done a whole lot more than, brag, if you choose to go by the facts.

Nonetheless, just in case you support the Dem's mantra, then I understand that facts are meaningless whenever it comes to Trump's aggregate output toward Negro's progress.

And yes, you are correct that President Trump did not create Black worker's current, historical unemployment rate. But his tax breaks sure did.

Those tax breaks did what Obama could not do; caused wealthy people who control the private sector, to invest in America. Investing creates jobs. Obama was not willing to take that path.

Last edited:
... Obama was not willing to take that path.

Actually, I can't say that Obama was not willing to take that path. It's just that, since Obama is not a direct descendant of northern-European Caucasians on The Mayflower, then he can't be trusted. No, the private sector was not willing to invest in America for him. Because they knew, he really held no clout as President in terms of White Superiority tenets of the USA.

Forum List

Back