"White Fragility"...it is so hard for white people to talk about racism, says Crazy Cornel West

white folks who say they dont want to be politically correct dont want to hear what black folks and brown folks think about white folks

why would white cops kill white folks. would the German army kill Germans?
They do it with alarming regularity.

Study: More Whites Killed By Police Than Blacks
i'm not gonna argue further with a man who calls himself "Oddball". damn, what an appropriate name. sleazeball too! stop lying and find God.
i'm not interested in an oppression derby. no we suffered more. NO WE SUFFERED MORE!

you dont have to be a Marxist theorist to understand that you shouldnt subsidize your own oppression. black folks are paying taxes to subsidize cops who kill black folks who are stunning for meaning in life as it is, stranded on welfare!
I don't even know WTF that means.
i said stunning instead of struggling. black folks are struggling for meaning in their life, they have nothing, they're poor, and then they get killed.
I live in a mostly black locale with a median income on par with the richest counties of half the states in the country. We still have high crime and failing schools. It’s about cultural poverty, not financial poverty.

Blacks and the left have so successfully played the race card and demonized their opponents when it comes to race, the white population as individuals are afraid to even discuss the issue for fear of saying something that can be used against them to destroy their lives and or livelihood.

whites need to develop racial stamina and humility, which will loosen the bond of white supremacy and bind us back together as humans

whites need to develop racial stamina and humility, which will loosen the bond of white supremacy and bind us back together as humans

"Racial stamina" sounds like made up bullshit.

Non-whites need to stop demanding that we whites have "racial humility"

and that will bring up back together as humans.

Forum List

Back