"White Fragility"...it is so hard for white people to talk about racism, says Crazy Cornel West

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i agree with the crazy man. whites have a problem in not admitting that they hate other races.

NotBinJudged.jpg

• Banned
its not like Jackie Robinson got an exemption from Jim Crow because he was rich. it applied to everyone

That white people have trouble talking about racism surprises me. I would have thought listening about it would be seen as the problem. For us men especially, just ask our wives.

• Banned
if you get stopped by the police, and you dont die, that's the greatest white privilege of all in America!
More innocent white people than blacks are slaughtered by cops every year....Why don't we hear about that?
you dont have to be a Marxist theorist to understand that you shouldnt subsidize your own oppression. black folks are paying taxes to subsidize cops who kill black folks who are stunning for meaning in life as it is, stranded on welfare!

you dont have to be a Marxist theorist to understand that you shouldnt subsidize your own oppression. black folks are paying taxes to subsidize cops who kill black folks who are stunning for meaning in life as it is, stranded on welfare!
I don't even know WTF that means.
i said stunning instead of struggling. black folks are struggling for meaning in their life, they have nothing, they're poor, and then they get killed.

That white people have trouble talking about racism surprises me. I would have thought listening about it would be seen as the problem. For us men especially, just ask our wives.

I have no problem talking about it.

Forum List

Back