"White flight." Racist or not?

Only an idiot thinks "bastard" just means you dont know who your father is. What a fucking moron. No wonder the reps keep losing elections. Just to educate you it means your parents were not married. Just like some people born to parents that were married some dont know who their fathers are.
I know you wrote this post to Conservative 65 but I am the one who used the definition in question. I did NOT infer that the definition of "bastard" ONLY meant one who does not know who his/her father is. That is but one definition and i chose it at that time as bait to draw in a fish like Conservative 65. Hopefully,you have reconsidered your interpretation of the context of my use of that definition and realigned your conclusion to conform with with the good guys . Here is that link once again showing the word Bastard means
A child that does not know his or her father, among myriad other definitions.

The definition you provided said what I said the word meant.

If I want to see a bastard, all I need to do is look at 7 out of 10 of your kind and it's statistically true.

Do you know who your baby daddy is or were you simply told it was someone?
I provided TWO definitions and TWO links... I guess you are too dumb to read anything but the first sentence of a paragraph. BTW my parents were married two years before I was born. Another thing, fool. I have not said what my race is... You have NO clue...

You're what I said regardless of your skin color. There are white one that I refer to as white trash. Same thing.
At least a N*gger conceived and born to married parents can enter into the congregation of the Lord. A Bastard like you, conceived out of wedlock cannot be saved even with a subsequent marriage according to one definition...Which definition do YOU support? Bahs-turd!

Parents married in 1960. I was born in 1965. I know math is hard for you boys but 65 came after 60 by 5 years.
Oh, yeah? like I am supposed to take the word of a racist BASTARD like YOU? heh heh heh...Son, with the poor upbringing you seem to exude here, there is no way you even know who your father is. You are some feral White guy with a chip on his shoulder. One of my definitions of the word Bastard might give you hope...but you have to actually read it to be inspired.

Whether some n*gger like you believes me or not really doesn't matter. The truth is the truth despite whether a monkey like you believes it or not.

The definition of bastard won't ever give you hope. Your mother doesn't know who your daddy is. How the hell could you ever know.

t's not wonder the black bastard birth rate is over 70%. Want to stop crime, stop the males of your kind from impregnating young girls then running off and not supporting their own damn kids.

A bastard, biblically speaking is a child that does not know it's father. Most Black children know who their fathers are. But the truth be told, many white kids are born to married mothers who bore kids out of extramarital affairs.

Sticking with the standard biblical definition of bastard, I'd say that your assumptions have gotten the better of you again. I'd say it is safe to say most Black children know their fathers when you considering the chart I posted and the fact that 76% of Black fathers pay their court ordered child support!

A bastard is one born to unmarried parents. Anything stated after correcting your incorrect definition does not matter.
Its not my definition... I did not make it up! I will say that while the definition I chose may seem to contradict yours, it is NOT incorrect. It is but ONE of several definitions. You chose the harshest.

KJV Dictionary [B said:
KJV Dictionary Definition: bastard[/B]

bastard

B'ASTARD, n. A natural child; a child begotten and born out of wedlock; an illegitimate or spurious child. By the civil and canon laws, a bastard becomes a legitimate child, by the intermarriage of the parents, at any future time. But by the laws of this country, as by those of England, a child, to be legitimate, must at least be born after the lawful marriage.

The preceding definition at least gives hope to those born out of wedlock who choose to embrace Christianity.
The Bastard curse can be broken, according to the article, if the parents marry at ANY FUTURE TIME. Note the legitimacy in those cases is ordained by canon and civil law. The subtle disclaimer comes with the last sentence where, in this country births occurring only after marriage are sanctioned as legitimate.

Another source includes the one I used among myriad others. I'll be honest and let the readers, NOT YOU, decide which definition they want to accept. After all, there are plenty of Whites and Blacks, bastards or not, who may be interested.

(Noun)

A child that does not know his or her father.

Bastard - a child born out of wedlock.

You posted the definition and it says out of wedlock then say one that doesn't know the father. There are plenty of bastards that know their baby daddy that are still bastards because their parents aren't married.

You don't even understand the definition YOU posted.
Well, here is the link you missed... Do you under stand THAT? Keep in mind that this is but ONE of a plethora of definitions... My stand on the definition is one of ambivalence... anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot or a bastard...take your pick!

A bastard is a child born to UNWED parents whether the child knows who the sperm donor was or not.

Yeah, he was governor of California. But even as president he is known for cracking down on crime locally or otherwise. He failed! Didn't you click the link?

Remember this?: Yo are also wrong about Black males not supporting their kids...in fact they are more likely to support their kids than White and Hispanic fathers are.

black-fatherhood.png
The only failure is you BOY.
GIRL, stop lying and get a life! Cant dispute the data in my chart can ya?

What your chart doesn't show is that over 70% of black babies born today are born bastards. The most confusing day among black people is father's day. It's called baby daddy day instead. They know they have one but don't know who the sperm donor is.
Only an idiot thinks "bastard" just means you dont know who your father is. What a fucking moron. No wonder the reps keep losing elections. Just to educate you it means your parents were not married. Just like some people born to parents that were married some dont know who their fathers are.

I'm not the one saying that bastard means you don't know who your father is. I said bastard means the two parents that created you aren't married. That's the dictionary definition. JQPublic1 is the one saying bastard means you don't know who your father is.
Yeah thats exactly what you are saying monkey. So it appears you only agree with JQ;s definition if you think people dont know their fathers? What a funny little cave monkey you are!

The most confusing day among black people is father's day. It's called baby daddy day instead. They know they have one but don't know who the sperm donor is.

A bastard, biblically speaking is a child that does not know it's father. Most Black children know who their fathers are. But the truth be told, many white kids are born to married mothers who bore kids out of extramarital affairs.

Sticking with the standard biblical definition of bastard, I'd say that your assumptions have gotten the better of you again. I'd say it is safe to say most Black children know their fathers when you considering the chart I posted and the fact that 76% of Black fathers pay their court ordered child support!

A bastard is one born to unmarried parents. Anything stated after correcting your incorrect definition does not matter.
Its not my definition... I did not make it up! I will say that while the definition I chose may seem to contradict yours, it is NOT incorrect. It is but ONE of several definitions. You chose the harshest.

KJV Dictionary [B said:

bastard

B'ASTARD, n. A natural child; a child begotten and born out of wedlock; an illegitimate or spurious child. By the civil and canon laws, a bastard becomes a legitimate child, by the intermarriage of the parents, at any future time. But by the laws of this country, as by those of England, a child, to be legitimate, must at least be born after the lawful marriage.

The preceding definition at least gives hope to those born out of wedlock who choose to embrace Christianity.
The Bastard curse can be broken, according to the article, if the parents marry at ANY FUTURE TIME. Note the legitimacy in those cases is ordained by canon and civil law. The subtle disclaimer comes with the last sentence where, in this country births occurring only after marriage are sanctioned as legitimate.

Another source includes the one I used among myriad others. I'll be honest and let the readers, NOT YOU, decide which definition they want to accept. After all, there are plenty of Whites and Blacks, bastards or not, who may be interested.

(Noun)

You posted the definition and it says out of wedlock then say one that doesn't know the father. There are plenty of bastards that know their baby daddy that are still bastards because their parents aren't married.

Well, here is the link you missed... Do you under stand THAT? Keep in mind that this is but ONE of a plethora of definitions... My stand on the definition is one of ambivalence... anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot or a bastard...take your pick!

A bastard is a child born to UNWED parents whether the child knows who the sperm donor was or not.
Since it can also mean you dont know your parents regardless of their martial status you are wrong again. Since you are basically retarded that is no surprise.

I provided TWO definitions and TWO links... I guess you are too dumb to read anything but the first sentence of a paragraph. BTW my parents were married two years before I was born. Another thing, fool. I have not said what my race is... You have NO clue...

You're what I said regardless of your skin color. There are white one that I refer to as white trash. Same thing.
At least a N*gger conceived and born to married parents can enter into the congregation of the Lord. A Bastard like you, conceived out of wedlock cannot be saved even with a subsequent marriage according to one definition...Which definition do YOU support? Bahs-turd!

Parents married in 1960. I was born in 1965. I know math is hard for you boys but 65 came after 60 by 5 years.
Oh, yeah? like I am supposed to take the word of a racist BASTARD like YOU? heh heh heh...Son, with the poor upbringing you seem to exude here, there is no way you even know who your father is. You are some feral White guy with a chip on his shoulder. One of my definitions of the word Bastard might give you hope...but you have to actually read it to be inspired.

Whether some n*gger like you believes me or not really doesn't matter. The truth is the truth despite whether a monkey like you believes it or not.

The definition of bastard won't ever give you hope. Your mother doesn't know who your daddy is. How the hell could you ever know.
Look at the monkey trying to call someone a monkey. :laugh:

Get rid of your head lice you furry chimp.

The only failure is you BOY.

What your chart doesn't show is that over 70% of black babies born today are born bastards. The most confusing day among black people is father's day. It's called baby daddy day instead. They know they have one but don't know who the sperm donor is.

I'm not the one saying that bastard means you don't know who your father is. I said bastard means the two parents that created you aren't married. That's the dictionary definition. JQPublic1 is the one saying bastard means you don't know who your father is.
Yeah thats exactly what you are saying monkey. So it appears you only agree with JQ;s definition if you think people dont know their fathers? What a funny little cave monkey you are!

The most confusing day among black people is father's day. It's called baby daddy day instead. They know they have one but don't know who the sperm donor is.

I've disagree with JQ's definition from the start. He said it meant the person didn't know the father. I've contended it means born out of wedlock. He discounted the Webster dictionary definition calling it an obscure soure. Guess he's a n*gger just like you.

I've disagree with JQ's definition from the start. He said it meant the person didn't know the father. I've contended it means born out of wedlock. He discounted the Webster dictionary definition calling it an obscure soure. Guess he's a n*gger just like you.
If you disagreed then why did you use it. Come on cave monkey. I am your intellectual superior. You cant get anything past me.

KJV Dictionary [B said:

bastard

(Noun)

Since it can also mean you dont know your parents regardless of their martial status you are wrong again. Since you are basically retarded that is no surprise.

Not according to the dictionary. Webster's says born out of wedlock.

If you disagreed then why did you use it. Come on cave monkey. I am your intellectual superior. You cant get anything past me.
I didn't use it. What I said that your intellectual inferiority to a WHITE MAN can't seem to get is that whether or not someone knows the daddy is irrelevant. Whether or not the baby mama and sperm donor were married is.

Sorry monkey. You are wrong.....again.

bastard - Wiktionary

I didn't use it. What I said that your intellectual inferiority to a WHITE MAN can't seem to get is that whether or not someone knows the daddy is irrelevant. Whether or not the baby mama and sperm donor were married is.
You did use it. Dont be embarrassed I caught you contradicting yourself. You monkeys are funny. :laugh:

Sorry monkey. You are wrong.....again.

bastard - Wiktionary

I've contended that bastard means unwed parents. That's the first definition. You use #6, one that is informal. Hate to break it to you but that doens't apply. Try again, BOY. When you can rise to the level of this WHITE man, let me know. Since you can't, I don't expect to hear from you.

You did use it. Dont be embarrassed I caught you contradicting yourself. You monkeys are funny. :laugh:

That was a reference to father's day. I didn't say it was the definition of bastard.

That was a reference to father's day. I didn't say it was the definition of bastard.
That only works if you had not proceeded it with a statement that most Black kids are bastards. See I told you a monkey like you cant out think a superior intellect like mine. Its too easy to make you display your cave chimp logic.
laugh.gif

That only works if you had not proceeded it with a statement that most Black kids are bastards. See I told you a monkey like you cant out think a superior intellect like mine. Its too easy to make you display your cave chimp logic.
laugh.gif

It's works regardless. When over 70% of black babies born are born to unmarried parents, that constitutes most. Whether or not the mother knows who the baby is doesn't make the determination that they are bastards. That the parents are unmarried is what determines that and is what I've contended all along.

Most by definition means in the greatest amount, quantity, measure, number or degree. Since over 70% is more than the remaining percentage, that over 70% bastard rate fits the definition of most. You do know that 70/100 is more than 30/100?

laugh.gif

It's works regardless. When over 70% of black babies born are born to unmarried parents, that constitutes most. Whether or not the mother knows who the baby is doesn't make the determination that they are bastards. That the parents are unmarried is what determines that and is what I've contended all along.

Most by definition means in the greatest amount, quantity, measure, number or degree. Since over 70% is more than the remaining percentage, that over 70% bastard rate fits the definition of most. You do know that 70/100 is more than 30/100?
Which brings us back to the point. I caught you being a hypocrite and using the definition you claimed was not a definition.. You dumb monkeys are barrels of fun.
laugh.gif

Your role as a bastard SHOULD matter because your very soul is at stake. Take heed and start by dispensing with the hatemongering...then read this:

DEUT 23:2 – the key scripture dealing with the curse of the bastard. A child conceived out of wedlock is a bastard even if the couple marries after conception because the sin of fornication was committed before the marriage. This curse applies to the child, the parents and can go down the line for ten generations in the parent’s descendents. Some people say that "I was conceived out of wedlock but my parents got married before I was born. Is the bastard curse still there?" YES, it is. One cannot undo the original act except through forgiveness and breaking the bastard curse.

The word "bastard" appeared early in the lexicography of ancient Judaism well before Webster placed the English interpretation of the word in his dictionary. Webster, probably a Christian Puritan, shortchanged his fellows by failing to include "conception out of wedlock" in addition to "birth out of wedlock" as a qualifier for bastardization. My guess is he interpreted the word more or less along the guidelines posited by Calvinism. That doesn't change the meaning and implications for Christians/ Jews and others who accept old judaic Law as the Word of God. Now a pink primate like you ( sorry friendly white folks but I must attack this cretin with his own tactic) may not believe in God or accept Judaic philosophy or Law. You are still a bastard by almost ALL of the definitions in my link!

It is likely that YOU were at least CONCEIVED out of wedlock,Conservative65. I suspect you were actually born a bastard in every sense of the word, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

laugh.gif

Let's take a look at the great civilized white world of illegitimacy, shall we?

db18_Fig_6.png

THE 2006 WHITE BASTARD RATE IN THOSE CHERISHED NORDIC COUNTRIES APPROACHED THE FIGURES YOUR COHORTS SAY REPRESENT THE PRESENT BLACK ILLEGITIMACY IN THE USA. AND THAT IS NOT COUNTING THE ILLEGITIMATE CONCEPTION RATIO. BY NOW THE NORDIC RATES PROBABLY EXCEED THE USA BLACK RATE, 9 years can make a huge difference!

wow wow wow!bro! it's not polite!

Forum List

Back