White Farmers return to Rhodesia to fix what Government screwed up

When Mugabe took over all the farms not one of our nations screamed out. I now hate my leaders with a passion.

One correction you must make though. Zimbabwe is not South Africa. And btw SA has a bigger problem. You should see the WHITE camps SA blacks have put whites into.

Ehen Mugabe took over all the farms not one of our nations screamed out. I now hate my leaders with a passion.
Hard to complain when the majority does what the minority did. It's not as if the white farmers did not steal the land in the first place.

When Mugabe took over all the farms not one of our nations screamed out. I now hate my leaders with a passion.

One correction you must make though. Zimbabwe is not South Africa. And btw SA has a bigger problem. You should see the WHITE camps SA blacks have put whites into.
Oh I know Rhodesia isn't South Africa but both have same problem. Being run by an incompetent race of people.

Ehen Mugabe took over all the farms not one of our nations screamed out. I now hate my leaders with a passion.
Hard to complain when the majority does what the minority did. It's not as if the white farmers did not steal the land in the first place.
They bought it and farmed it like responsible people do. The groids have hopefully learned their lesson.

Thank you for bringing up Rhodesia though. My Ridgeback was from a direct line. Her name was Ripley. She kicked ass like you wouldn't believe. Some hunt with catahoulas. They are strange because they are sight hounds. No sound on the hunt.
I loved her so.

They bought it and farmed it like responsible people do.
You oblivious useful idiot. The colonial governments kicked the natives off their land. You haven't a clue what you're posting about.

Edit...In the article you cite the farmer says he created the farm from 'virgin bush'. No mention of the fact the original Africans were using it to graze goats and cattle and spot plant crops. You really are a useful idiot.

You oblivious useful idiot. The colonial governments kicked the natives off their land. You haven't a clue what you're posting about.
LMAO did they OWN the land? Have a title to it? Any documentation? No then they didn't OWN it and obviously can't farm it like its intended even after they steal it.

They bought it and farmed it like responsible people do. The groids have hopefully learned their lesson.

I could only wish that South Africa could understand and reject what their version of Mugabe has done to them.

I don't really find your ignorance so amusing. I guess it's good you get entertainment out of it.

Edit...In the article you cite the farmer says he created the farm from 'virgin bush'. No mention of the fact the original Africans were using it to graze goats and cattle and plant crops. You really are a useful idiot.

Bloody fool. You don't understand a lick about Africa at all. Goats and cattle?

:lmao:

The indginous species of Africa.

Edit...In the article you cite the farmer says he created the farm from 'virgin bush'. No mention of the fact the original Africans were using it to graze goats and cattle and spot plant crops. You really are a useful idiot.

The natives had no land.

Bloody fool. You don't understand a lick about Africa at all. Goats and cattle?
Yes, goats and cattle you unbelievably ignorant bloviator.
For one example, what do you think the Masai live on? For another, what do you think the Zulu herded?

Smart's case was taken up by Emmerson Mnangagwa, Zimbabwe's then vice-president who heard of Smart's violent eviction while at an investment conference in Johannesburg.

Mnangagwa became president last month following a de facto coup that ended 93-year-old Mugabe's rule. In the latter half of his 37 years in power, Zimbabwe's economy collapsed, especially after the seizure of thousands of white-owned commercial farms under the banner of post-colonial land reform.

IN PICTURES: White Zimbabwean farmers return to seized land

WEB_PHOTO_ZIMBABWE_FARMERS_LAND_3_21122017.jpg

Mugabe was forced out of power in a coup and Emmerson Mnangagwa, his successor, is a moderate who personally helped this white farmer take back his land seized by Mugabe. Emmerson Mnangagwa studied at the University of London and the British probably had a civilizing influence on the former guerrilla leader.

Last edited:
The white farmers should not return to Zimbabwe. They should stay in New Zealand. The next government cue will just chase them back out at a moments notice.

Forum List

Back