White Existence is a Crime

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Wanna bet things aren't gonna get ugly in South Africa? I'm expecting genocide unless the white minority decides to get serious about their own survival. Unless the fight back, they will soon be history in their own land.

This is where any settled white nation is headed if absolute power is turned over to the white hating minorities

White existence is a crime, says BLF spokesperson

Wanna bet things aren't gonna get ugly in South Africa? I'm expecting genocide unless the white minority decides to get serious about their own survival. Unless the fight back, they will soon be history in their own land.

This is where any settled white nation is headed if absolute power is turned over to the white hating minorities

White existence is a crime, says BLF spokesperson
Once you all are replaced it won't be an issue

CNN is not talking about it at all...look it up they have yet to do one story on this Unfolding Tragedy....just sayin....

The target audience of this story is on their way out. So talking about it would be a dumb business decision
You are a funny one....wishing is not being......

To support the hiding of information is a stupid as it can get......like when the truth was hidden from black folk in the south.....

Jeesze...read a book and come back.....dummy....

The target audience of this story is on their way out. So talking about it would be a dumb business decision
You are a funny one....wishing is not being......

To support the hiding of information is a stupid as it can get......like when the truth was hidden from black folk in the south.....

Jeesze...read a book and come back.....dummy....

Wishing? Sadly, no amount of wishing can reverse your replacement.

I'm middle age wealthy free and armed and live in the most beautiful small town in America with a flag on my porch.....If anyone is being replaced its racists like you with your throwback way of thinking.....I bet you have scabs on your knuckles from dragging them around....you are a throwback still infected with Obama vision....He's gone! and guess what sucker! he was replaced.....suck on that for a while.....

MAGA...get rid of punks like this.....

I'm middle age wealthy free and armed and live in the most beautiful small town in America with a flag on my porch.....If anyone is being replaced its racists like you with your throwback way of thinking.....I bet you have scabs on your knuckles from dragging them around....you are a throwback still infected with Obama vision....He's gone! and guess what sucker! he was replaced.....suck on that for a while.....

You'll die eventually, as will you all. I didn't say you'd be replaced immediately, though many of you will.

You'll die eventually, as will you all. I didn't say you'd be replaced immediately, though many of you will.

This brother will be replaced soon too suck on that sucker!....

upload_2018-9-20_18-0-45.jpeg

Woman beater....

This brother will be replaced soon too suck on that sucker!....

View attachment 217649
Yes but there are many like him to take his place and more. Can't say that for you.

Yes but there are many like him to take his place and more. Can't say that for you
Not for long sucker...you race baiters and race pimps went too far...you libs have gone too far and placed yourselves in a very long lasting minority...not just here but all over the world....you guys have gone loco.....

Prosecuting the crime of whiteness is something that appeals to blacks.
It's actually more of a hassle. It'll be nice when it's all over.

Too bad that you ain't got the numbers in the US or are near to having the numbers. So, flapping your lips is all you can do.
Lol what were our numbers 50 years ago?

Still too few.
The correct answer was far fewer. Actually, go ahead and keep telling yourself we don't have the numbers. It helps us out.

Yes but there are many like him to take his place and more. Can't say that for you
Not for long sucker...you race baiters and race pimps went too far...you libs have gone too far and placed yourselves in a very long lasting minority...not just here but all over the world....you guys have gone loco.....
Nah the last time you all turn towards Nazism you were shut down pretty decisively. Same thing will happen this time. You just, lol, don't have the numbers.

Forum List

Back