White Existence is a Crime

Wanna bet things aren't gonna get ugly in South Africa? I'm expecting genocide unless the white minority decides to get serious about their own survival. Unless the fight back, they will soon be history in their own land.

This is where any settled white nation is headed if absolute power is turned over to the white hating minorities

White existence is a crime, says BLF spokesperson
Once you all are replaced it won't be an issue

That will take a lot of purse swings and hair pulling in your high heels darling.

CNN is not talking about it at all...look it up they have yet to do one story on this Unfolding Tragedy....just sayin....

Why would they talk about it. CNN thinks white genocide is just dandy.

jews (2).jpg

White Existence is a Crime

Then I'm a freaking felon.

I'm so sick of this racist BS.

Dont be sick of it. Just recognize it for what it is and who is responsible. Only self hating whites and Jews could perpetuate such racial animosity against a race with such a huge numerical advantage, educational advantage, work ethic advantage, family advantage and deferred gratification advantage.
Your enemy is a certain class more than any certain race. It takes a Nancy Pelosi to complain about too many white men at a table and be protected for it.

Wishing? Sadly, no amount of wishing can reverse your replacement.
I'm middle age wealthy free and armed and live in the most beautiful small town in America with a flag on my porch.....If anyone is being replaced its racists like you with your throwback way of thinking.....I bet you have scabs on your knuckles from dragging them around....you are a throwback still infected with Obama vision....He's gone! and guess what sucker! he was replaced.....suck on that for a while.....

MAGA...get rid of punks like this.....

Obama came in running as a black man. Nobody ever played identitiy politics like Barry Soweto. Its all he could talk about. He bragged he would create a "post-racial america".
But in his farewell address he admitted his failure (failure being very familiar to him)

"After my election, there was talk of a post-racial America. Such a vision, however well-intended, was never realistic." Barry Soweto

So then Hillary, seeing the appeal identity politics had to the upper class elites, came and said "vote for me because I am a woman". Thank God we didnt. I guess enough people learned from Hussein about such anti-white and anti-male and anti-family candidates.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back