white 13yo boy gets robbed at gunpoint in bathroom by 2 black teens

yep, part of being a member of the planet Earth and the infestation of it by humans...if there were no blacks in the USA, kids would still get robbed..

I guess that since a couple of black kids robbed a white boy, all black kids should be deemed dangerous.

Oh, I see, you put up a trolling race baiting thread and you want a meaningful relationship...???

You joined Tuesday, how do you know about every thread I have posted on since 2011?

I guess that since a couple of black kids robbed a white boy, all black kids should be deemed dangerous.

if I thought like a lib and said all white cops are, yep. And a huge proportion of black kids ARE DANGEROUS. Look at the stats and the gangs.

Yes, please post the "stats" that assert that a huge proportion of Black kids are dangerous???

Yes, please present those stats...

if I thought like a lib and said all white cops are, yep. And a huge proportion of black kids ARE DANGEROUS. Look at the stats and the gangs.

Yes, please post the "stats" that assert that a huge proportion of Black kids are dangerous???

Hey I proved to them that less than .0003% of black people have been tried for murder and they all flipped out and refused to believe it. They're not worth the effort. But hey it's better that they let out their embarrassing racism on a forum than in public :thup:

We already know you would ignore them anyway, so what would be the point?

We already know you would ignore them anyway, so what would be the point?

Well, why don't you try to dig some up and post them...might be interseting.
Unless of course, you really can't produce any...

I don't see them as dangerous.

You dont live here. How would you know?
All you have to do is pick up a newspaper from any city in America to see the truth.

Forum List

Back