Whistleblower Confirms What We Already Knew - Biden DOJ & FBI Interfered in Hunter Biden Investigation

The evidence get's stronger every day. It's time for a special counsel.
One problem. The allegations are refuted by the Trump appointed US attorney who conducted the investigation.

A DOJ spokesperson refuted the notion that Weiss had less than full control over the case.

“As both the Attorney General and U.S. Attorney David Weiss have said, U.S. Attorney Weiss has full authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges as he deems appropriate. He needs no further approval to do so,” the spokesperson said in a statement.

According to a statement by Ian Sams, a spokesperson for the White House, the president has been clear that his son’s case should be handled independently by Justice.

“He has upheld that commitment,” Sams said.

In a June 7 letter to House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), Weiss wrote, “I want to make clear that, as the Attorney General has stated, I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges.”

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. I am very concerned that the Chairman has either changed his mind and broken our deal without telling me or that he is unaware of the promises and assurances that have been made that have not been kept.”

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the Chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

There’s all those weasel words again. “Appears to”, “seems like”, but nothing concrete nothing that you could call “evidence”.

Slander and innuendo. Again. Even the prosecutor says it didn’t happen, and he was hired by Trump.
Kinda like the two Trump impeachments, huh. You reap what you sow.

Kinda like the two Trump impeachments, huh. You reap what you sow.
I'll never understand why Trump supporters keep bringing up the impeachments. It is well understood the evidence of Trump's guilt was overwhelming in both cases. Only Repub senator's fear of retribution from Trump and his base kept them from considering the facts presented to them. Though, I believe it was 6 Repubs who voted to convict the second time around.

I'll never understand why Trump supporters keep bringing up the impeachments. It is well understood the evidence of Trump's guilt was overwhelming in both cases. Only Repub senator's fear of retribution from Trump and his base kept them from considering the facts presented to them. Though, I believe it was 6 Repubs who voted to convict the second time around.
6 politicians. I wouldn't call them Republicans.

They could be believed, if they can be cross examined. As it is, we don’t know if they even really exist.
??? They were cross examined.

I respect whistleblower testimony when it’s genuine whistleblowers. But you have to show up with evidence to back up your claims.

There is also a “whistleblower” process - filing the complaint and asking for whistleblower protection. You don’t just call someone a “whistleblower” because they’re prepared to testify for pay.

The idiots that Jim Jordan has been parading, as “whistleblowers” are basically disgruntled ex employees, paid to testify against the agency. None of them had followed the process.

This IRS guy is a serious whistleblower but he’s complaining about stuff that happened in 2020, BEFORE Biden was President.

The people preventing him in DOJ, preventing him from investigating fully, were members of the Trump/Barr DOJ, not the Biden DOJ.
You’re a shameless hack.

Whistleblower testimony "outlines misconduct and government abuse at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the investigation of Hunter Biden."

"The allegations point to a steady campaign of: unequal treatment of enforcing tax law; Department of Justice interference in the form of delays, divulgences, and denials, into the investigation of tax crimes that may have been committed by the President’s son; and finally, retaliation against IRS employees who blew the whistle on the misconduct."

No shit - you don't say....

The worst-kept secret in the US has finally been confirmed

What has he proved?

Is he getting paid by republic operative’s?

Was he a wrestler at OSU when Jim Jordan was coach there?

Whistleblower testimony "outlines misconduct and government abuse at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the investigation of Hunter Biden."

"The allegations point to a steady campaign of: unequal treatment of enforcing tax law; Department of Justice interference in the form of delays, divulgences, and denials, into the investigation of tax crimes that may have been committed by the President’s son; and finally, retaliation against IRS employees who blew the whistle on the misconduct."

No shit - you don't say....

The worst-kept secret in the US has finally been confirmed

Republicans are full throated liars. They couldn't find food in a grocery store. Trump was President from 2018-2020. Republicans are accusing the Trump DOJ of covering things up. Nothing has been confirmed.

The latest whistleblower’s testimony is pretty damning. Of course you’re one of those who no longer respects whistleblower testimony. They aren’t as credible as they were four years ago, right?

A whistleblower has to have hard evidence to back up their claim. Those whistleblowers went through a process for reporting potential corruption and evidence emerged that proved their claim was valid.

It is obvious that Hunter Biden was guilty of extortion and illegal kickbacks, and that Joe Biden illegally withheld money to the Ukraine in order to prevent any investigation.
There still has been no investigation of Burisma Holdings at all.
Most of Congress is obviously guilty of then falsely using the impeachment process to prevent an actual investigation of obvious wrong doing by both Hunter and Joe Biden.

A whistleblower has to have hard evidence to back up their claim. Those whistleblowers went through a process for reporting potential corruption and evidence emerged that proved their claim was valid.
Liberals no longer believe whistle blowers are to be believed any more. What caused them to change their mind on that?

Trump did nothing wrong to warrant either impeachment. They were purely political theater

I'll never understand why Trump supporters keep bringing up the impeachments. It is well understood the evidence of Trump's guilt was overwhelming in both cases.

lol

Still waiting for it.

Adam Schiff said he has it.

Where is it?

Only Repub senator's fear of retribution from Trump and his base kept them from considering the facts presented to them. Though, I believe it was 6 Repubs who voted to convict the second time around.

lol

Liz Cheney.

I told you from day one Neo-Cons were leftards.

You will learn, that I'm always right.

Neo-Cons hate the Trumpers.

Forum List

Back