Whistleblower Complaint Declassified For Public Release

The investigations were completed and closed. Trump asked him to look into it anyway.

Yep, because the public are still asking the same damn questions. Well people concerned with good government are asking, you commies could care less what quid pro joe, make my son rich, did in Ukraine or China.

Then Trump should have had it investigated by his own agencies. Soliciting help from a foreign national is illegal even if righties were still not happy with the fact that any related investigations were already closed with no actions against either Biden.

Duh, isn't that exactly what he did? I could have sworn he asked Zelensky to have his folks cooperate with the AG. If I understand the treaty, that's what it calls for.

LOLOL

As if you can understand anything. :lol:

Again, you asked me to post something I already posted and you already read.

Spin on commie, you've got nothing new.

Spin what? You actually did what I claimed. Trump actually did what I claimed. You're nuts as demonstrated by you asking me to post something you already read. So I take that into consideration when you blindly excuse Trump for the crime he committed.

What's wrong commie, don't like playing by your own rules? All you commies have on Trump over this Ukraine phone call are implications. Nothing was explicitly said that would back up your bullshit.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, trump admitted he asked Zelensky to investigate Biden.

"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

Wow, asking Zelensky to clarify what happened on a situation that many Americans have questions on, is improper? Really?
a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Hell, he didn't even say "I want to find out about that", it was a very generic statement. It's typical for heads of state to discuss alleged corruption, this was nothing special. LMAO

Too bad trump didn't rely on his own intelligence agencies to look into the matter but instead, solicited help from a foreign national.

Perhaps it's because the incident happened with and involved the foreign national government. Seems to make sense. You want our intelligence to spy on them instead? How is that good? Simply asking them to look into possible criminal activity involving our own people is the right thing to do. Especially when we have a treaty for that very thing.
Asking for foreign aid to investigate a political rival serves to benefit Trump's campaign. That's illegal.

That's an opinion. Asking a foreign country to aid in a possible criminal act due to a treaty by both countries is not illegal. The fact Biden is one of the candidates running for nomination of the Democratic party is an aside. Trump isn't running against Biden. A political opponent could be ANYONE in Congress out outside Congress with political pull. If they are doing something illegal or could have possibly done something illegal in another country that could effect the US then you telling me the president couldn't ask that country to look into it? Hogwash. If the president tried to get that country to actually charge someone who is innocent cause they are a political opponent then that's a problem. But Biden may have done something illegal and an investigation is the right thing to do.

Look at what's happening to Trump. All of his political opponants are "investigating" him all the time.

Poor thing, is the ny slimes the best you got. Besides Manafort had nothing to do with Muellers primary mission of Russian interference. Ukraine on the other hand could provide valuable information on the genesis of intel attacks on Trump. That was the favor he asked.

Manafort was always at the heart of this investigation. in 2016, the FBI obtained warrants to search his property and acquire wiretaps. Specifically, under Mueller's investigation, he was indicted, convicted and sentenced. And the letter from those 3 Democrats says nothing about "intel attacks on trump." You're just making more shit up now.

Yep, only after prosecutors got a judge to wave the statute of limitations and none of Manaforts crimes had a damn thing to do with Russian interference or the campaign.

Manafort was prosecuted under Mueller's investigation. That's what the NY Times article was about and that's what the letter by those 3 Democrats was about.

You remain a complete moron, as evidenced by you asking me to a post a law I had already posted and which you already read.

Manafort was prosecuted for things that happened long before he was associated with Trump, the Mueller prosecutor revived the case that was originally dropped by Weisman just because of his association with the campaign.

Trump was conducting his constitutional responsibility of foreign affairs, he broke no law on that call. You commies pretending he did, doesn't make it so.

LOLOL

Trying to help his own campaign is not a "Constitutional responsibility."

More opinions. You know Schiffs paraphrase wasn't real right? Trump has every right to do what he did. He abided by the treaty to look into corruption. Please show where Trump said they had to dig up dirt on Biden or they wouldn't get what they wanted.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, trump admitted he asked Zelensky to investigate Biden.

"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

Wow, asking Zelensky to clarify what happened on a situation that many Americans have questions on, is improper? Really?
a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Hell, he didn't even say "I want to find out about that", it was a very generic statement. It's typical for heads of state to discuss alleged corruption, this was nothing special. LMAO

Too bad trump didn't rely on his own intelligence agencies to look into the matter but instead, solicited help from a foreign national.

Perhaps it's because the incident happened with and involved the foreign national government. Seems to make sense. You want our intelligence to spy on them instead? How is that good? Simply asking them to look into possible criminal activity involving our own people is the right thing to do. Especially when we have a treaty for that very thing.
Asking for foreign aid to investigate a political rival serves to benefit Trump's campaign. That's illegal.

That's an opinion. Asking a foreign country to aid in a possible criminal act due to a treaty by both countries is not illegal. The fact Biden is one of the candidates running for nomination of the Democratic party is an aside. Trump isn't running against Biden. A political opponent could be ANYONE in Congress out outside Congress with political pull. If they are doing something illegal or could have possibly done something illegal in another country that could effect the US then you telling me the president couldn't ask that country to look into it? Hogwash. If the president tried to get that country to actually charge someone who is innocent cause they are a political opponent then that's a problem. But Biden may have done something illegal and an investigation is the right thing to do.

Look at what's happening to Trump. All of his political opponants are "investigating" him all the time.
Trump is running as a candidate vying for the Republicans' nomination. Biden is running a candidate vying for the Democrats' nomination. They're both running in the same election. Hurting Biden's campaign helps Trump's campaign. That makes an investigation into Biden something of value which federal law prohibits from foreign nationals.

Using your twisted logic would mean a current sitting 1st term president can use the power of the White House to eliminate all of their competition in an upcoming election.

:cuckoo:

Manafort was always at the heart of this investigation. in 2016, the FBI obtained warrants to search his property and acquire wiretaps. Specifically, under Mueller's investigation, he was indicted, convicted and sentenced. And the letter from those 3 Democrats says nothing about "intel attacks on trump." You're just making more shit up now.

Yep, only after prosecutors got a judge to wave the statute of limitations and none of Manaforts crimes had a damn thing to do with Russian interference or the campaign.

Manafort was prosecuted under Mueller's investigation. That's what the NY Times article was about and that's what the letter by those 3 Democrats was about.

You remain a complete moron, as evidenced by you asking me to a post a law I had already posted and which you already read.

Manafort was prosecuted for things that happened long before he was associated with Trump, the Mueller prosecutor revived the case that was originally dropped by Weisman just because of his association with the campaign.

Trump was conducting his constitutional responsibility of foreign affairs, he broke no law on that call. You commies pretending he did, doesn't make it so.

LOLOL

More opinions. You know Schiffs paraphrase wasn't real right? Trump has every right to do what he did. He abided by the treaty to look into corruption. Please show where Trump said they had to dig up dirt on Biden or they wouldn't get what they wanted.
It has nothing to do with quid pro quo. Trump asked a foreign leader to investigate a political rival. That's something of value to trump's campaign.

LOLOL

It has nothing to do with quid pro quo. Trump asked a foreign leader to investigate a political rival. That's something of value to trump's campaign.

You stupid fucking hypocrite, the maobama admin and the DNC used Ukraine to get dirt on Trump campaign officials to help the bitch. No one of your ilk seem to give a shit about them getting assistance from a foreign government against a campaign rival.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

It's way past time for you do as we say and not as we do commies to just shut the fuck up.

LOLOL

You stupid fucking hypocrite, the maobama admin and the DNC used Ukraine to get dirt on Trump campaign officials to help the bitch. No one of your ilk seem to give a shit about them getting assistance from a foreign government against a campaign rival.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

It's way past time for you do as we say and not as we do commies to just shut the fuck up.

LOLOL

Aww, you poor, demented lunatic...

That article is 2 years old. a) Hillary had nothing to do with it; b) that never went anywhere; and best of all, c) that has nothing to do with the serious charges Trump is facing.

FB_IMG_1569866664809.jpg

Trump is running as a candidate vying for the Republicans' nomination. Biden is running a candidate vying for the Democrats' nomination. They're both running in the same election. Hurting Biden's campaign helps Trump's campaign. That makes an investigation into Biden something of value which federal law prohibits from foreign nationals.

Using your twisted logic would mean a current sitting 1st term president can use the power of the White House to eliminate all of their competition in an upcoming election.

But he's still not running against Biden is he. Besides I don't accept the premise. Trump didn't ask Ukraine to take Biden out.

But he's still not running against Biden is he. Besides I don't accept the premise. Trump didn't ask Ukraine to take Biden out.
They're both currently running in the election. And there was no reason to mention Biden other than he's running in the election. Trump did not name any other person to be investigated. He mentioned Biden specifically by name and the DNC server, which he seems to think is in Ukraine.

They're both currently running in the election. And there was no reason to mention Biden other than he's running in the election. Trump did not name any other person to be investigated. He mentioned Biden specifically by name and the DNC server, which he seems to think is in Ukraine.

That's because no one else told the Ukrainians that they wouldn't get billion dollars unless they fired a prosecutor. Only Biden did that.
Trump also never told the Ukrainians they had to do anything for anything. He never told them they had to find anything.

And Biden still isn't Trump's opponant.

That's because no one else told the Ukrainians that they wouldn't get billion dollars unless they fired a prosecutor. Only Biden did that.
Trump also never told the Ukrainians they had to do anything for anything. He never told them they had to find anything.

It still benefits trump's campaign if Biden is taken out.

And there was still nothing wrong with Biden getting that prosecutor fired.

Only in your tiny brain.

And Trump will kick Bidens ass next year....or Warrens.

Complaint to be released with minimal redactions.
Well when you have Republicans and Democrats in the Senate vote 100 to 0 to release it, Trump didn’t have much choice.
Trump didn’t see anything wrong with the original transcript memo and so he said go ahead and release it.
That’s because Trump is a criminal and he’s been involved in criminal activity for so many years that he doesn’t recognize what a crime is.
I watched Mike Murphy just a while ago on Fox news, a republican strategist, say that he was told by Republicans that if the vote could be a secret 30 GOP senators would vote to impeach Trump

And you'll cum all over yourself because someone said that....even though there is no way to verify it.

Only in your tiny brain.

What a pity all you can do is spit because you have nothing to backup your beliefs.

Only in your tiny brain.

What a pity all you can do is spit because you have nothing to backup your beliefs.

And you do......

Forum List

Back