While Patiently-Waiting For Bush Tax-Cuts To DIE...

This is priceless.

My nephew's girlfriend is from Brazil. She often visits there.

They have no jobs for anyone who doesn't fit a mold the businesses set in place.

You have to be good looking, it also helps if you speak a foreign language...preferably English or German....most of the undesirables live in poverty or work in sweaty factories that don't exist in this country any more.

Hillary is a fucken idiot of course.

The girlfriend doesn't sound like a mental giant.
That's classic. :lol::lol:

She lived there and you think she's stupid for knowing what the real deal is....because you know different from watching it on TV.:anj_stfu:

You have to be goodlooking? Is that a fact or just the whine of some bimbo who's not? As you must know by now, I like facts more than fiction, bud.

nothing says successful economy like brazil.

:rofl:

Why are you laughing?

Brazil GDP Growth Rate

The only concern is that Brazil's economy is growing too fast.

i'm laughing because i've been to brazil, and i'm also laughing because it appears most of the brazilians followed me home.

it's a third world shithole of the first order.

if you think it's a good idea to emulate a country where the cops shoot homeless kids for sport, knock yourself out.

Jesus, why is everyone misconstruing me today? I never said I wanted the US to "emulate" Brazil. The only thing I commend Brazil for is the fact that they pulled themselves out of an economic crisis and the fact that they managed to develop their own energy source from sugar. Period.

Why are you laughing?

Brazil GDP Growth Rate

i'm laughing because i've been to brazil, and i'm also laughing because it appears most of the brazilians followed me home.

if you think it's a good idea to emulate a country where the cops shoot homeless kids for sport, knock yourself out.

This from the same mindset that thinks Cuba, China, and Venezuela are models of economic prosperity.

Again, when the FUCK did I EVER say that? :ahole-1:

You guys are strangly supporting economic policy that nearly took us into a depression before the Democrats and Obama took charge?

:cuckoo:

we were in a depression prior to 2006?
I will admit that.

Who KNEW The Idiot Son could possibly do any worse (in such a relatively short-period-of-time), than his previous-record??!!!!

897.gif

I personally can't wait til January.. These increased tax bill are going to be really really really awsome! are they knot? :lol:
No DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

:clap2:

Yeah, that 90's economic boom was 100% about raising taxes.....it had nothing to do with that little internet thing, right:cuckoo:

When your boss's taxes go up......you'll be fired. Enjoy library internet from now on hahahaha!!

The dot.com bust was a blip on the radar screen compared to the second worst rescession in history. Educate yourself.

I wonder how many of those poor people in Brazil have big screen TVs and cell phones.
Ah, yes.....the Yuppie-factors
323.png
.....soooooooooooo-much-more important, than clean-water & food-availability.​

You guys are strangly supporting economic policy that nearly took us into a depression before the Democrats and Obama took charge?

:cuckoo:
"conservatives" have a rather-bizarre sense of nostalgia.

They keep voting for Bushes & Corporate America....and, the Dems keep bailin'-us-out.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm kind of curious why some people in this society want all the rights to make money but deny the same right to other people simply because they have more.

The wealthiest always know how to make more through tax manipulation, that's why. The lower the income, the fewer tax benefits. It's a nofuckingbrainer.

That's classic. :lol::lol:

She lived there and you think she's stupid for knowing what the real deal is....because you know different from watching it on TV.:anj_stfu:

You have to be goodlooking? Is that a fact or just the whine of some bimbo who's not? As you must know by now, I like facts more than fiction, bud.

To get a decent job at a hotel or anyplace you have contact with the public looks are the primary consideration.

And my nephew's girlfriend is no dog.....and no bimbo asshole.

This from the same mindset that thinks Cuba, China, and Venezuela are models of economic prosperity.

Again, when the FUCK did I EVER say that? :ahole-1:

Damn...you're paranoid.

I was speaking of folks like Hillary.

But if the shoe fits...wear it.

Funny.... the bottom feeders here on USMB are in love withe taxes.... as they sit and wait for their EIC money (thanks Mr. TaxPAYER) every April.

we were in a depression prior to 2006?

We were getting there. All that money they were throwing into that pit Iraq with no roi and no plan to ever get any of it back was a big part of that failed policy.

Low point in our history those Bush years.

I hope Obama and the Democrats can dig us out. It's why they were elected.

The Debt was what....$9 trillion when Obama took over [$5 trillion when the Dems took over Congress in 06'] and is now almost $15?

In less then two years it's gone up 60%.

All that cash going to unions....paying bribes to public officials....tying up billions for pipe-dream programs and entitlements....borrowing cash left and right trying to pay for everything....having to pay billions a month for those loans.

How's that Hope n Change working for ya?

I'd say we've eclipsed Hope.​

"U.S. corporate profits are rising more than 30 percent year over year, which may help boost U.S. growth in the midst of Europe's debt crisis, Barclays Capital said in a report.

A 30 percent rise in profits has happened only six other times in the past six decades, Barclays said, suggesting solid growth and employment over the next year."

(....And, you can tell there's neither a Bush nor a Cheney in the Oval Office!!)​

No DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!

You think raising taxes grew the economy in the 90s??? :lol:

Yet another awesome troll post!!!!! Two in one day. You win:

troll_award.jpg

Productivity in the 90's was so good that no one cared that the highest tax rate was 39%. You can read some simple charts here that will 'splane to you why we were much better off then. This one shows when manufacturing began to drop and it's dropped off a cliff since then.

Charting the Real State of the U.S. economy - AmericanEconomicAlert.org | U.S. Economy graphs statistics diagram globalization outsourcing

That's part of the answer, but to say tax increases improved the economy is beyond stupid. That's why Mr. Shaman gets a troll award.

Why are you laughing?

Brazil GDP Growth Rate

Not a prob!

Most people/countries finally "get" economic-issues....well...except for George Bush....and, Brazil will more-than-likely increase their interest-rates, to fore-stall any dramatic-changes in their economy.​

"conservatives" have a rather-bizarre sense of nostalgia.

They keep voting for Bushes & Corporate America....and, the Dems keep bailin'-us-out.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm kind of curious why some people in this society want all the rights to make money but deny the same right to other people simply because they have more.

The wealthiest always know how to make more through tax manipulation, that's why. The lower the income, the fewer tax benefits. It's a nofuckingbrainer.

I always thought successful companies do it by making a good business to make money by selling better products. Perhaps that is just tax code manipulation but wouldn't it be great to eliminate that tax code manipulation by creating a low flat rate tax? No manipulation would be possible that the rich wouldn't be getting any richer since that is the only way they make money.

Hang-IN there, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is priceless.

My nephew's girlfriend is from Brazil. She often visits there.

They have no jobs for anyone who doesn't fit a mold the businesses set in place.

You have to be good looking, it also helps if you speak a foreign language...preferably English or German....most of the undesirables live in poverty or work in sweaty factories that don't exist in this country any more.

Hillary is a fucken idiot of course.

....If she exists....at all.

:rolleyes:

Why are you laughing?

Brazil GDP Growth Rate

Not a prob!

Most people/countries finally "get" economic-issues....well...except for George Bush....and, Brazil will more-than-likely increase their interest-rates, to fore-stall any dramatic-changes in their economy.​

How did tax cuts actually harm the economy? Explain the mechanics instead of anger-chanting george bush.

Why are you laughing?

Brazil GDP Growth Rate

Not a prob!

How did tax cuts actually harm the economy? Explain the mechanics instead of anger-chanting george bush.

Tax Cuts in the midst of 2 Wars is silly.

Why do you think the Deficit went even higher?

"Hillary Clinton struck a strong populist chord while wading into territory secretary of states rarely go Thursday: Domestic policy.

Clinton went on to cite Brazil, long known for its high taxes, as a model of a successful economic policy.

"Brazil has the highest tax-to-GDP rate in the Western Hemisphere and guess what – they're growing like crazy," Clinton said. "And the rich are getting richer, but they're pulling people out of poverty."

"There is a certain formula there that used to work for us, until we abandoned it, to our regret in my opinion," she added."
Hang-IN there, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brazil's Economy Has Hit Bubble Speed

Vincent Fernando, CFA | May 23, 2010, 10:10 AM | 1,851 | comment 18

brazil china lula tradeBrazil's economy just clocked 10% annualized GDP growth over the last six months. Even though the world's economic rebound is expected to slow in the second half of this year, Brazil is still expected to log a China-like 7% GDP growth for 2010.

That's the fastest growth Brazil has experienced since 1986.

Problem is, it's not sustainable and could create painful side effects:

The Economist:

The problem is that while it may be growing at Chinese speeds, Brazil is not China. Because it still saves and invests too little, most economists think it is restricted to a speed limit of 5% at the most, if it is not to crash. The growth spurt is partly the result of the stimulus measures taken by President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva’s government when the world financial crisis
briefly tipped the country into recession late in 2008. The trouble, say critics, is that much of the extra government spending is turning out to be permanent—and so the economy is starting to resemble a Toyota with the accelerator stuck to the floor.

The strain is showing. Businesses are chasing after scarce skilled labour. Inflation for the 12 months to April reached 5.3%, above the Central Bank’s target of 4.5%. Imports are set to top exports this year, for the first time since 2000, and the current-account deficit should widen to 3% of GDP.

Read more: Brazil's booming economy: Flying too high for safety | The EconomistBrazil's Economy Has Hit Bubble Speed
Miss_Cleo.jpg

YES FOLKS
....HANG IN THERE....WE'RE HEADED FOR A BUMPY RIDE!!!
:happy-1:

AND BRAZIL IS NEXT
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........

Hey....we're STILL waitin' for those WMDs (that you "conservatives" GUARANTEED) to showup.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back