While leftist are chasing their tail over fake right wing terrorism

You said you don't put people in prison by accident Some of those people where fastly identified which means by accident.

No, dummy, that's not what I said at all... I'm sorry your inbred understanding of the English Language is so poor.
Fucking idiot your post was quoted you did say it

Fucking idiot your post was quoted you did say it

No, I said that we don't put people in prison FOR accidents, not BY Accident.

I'm sorry they dun-didn't teach you the difference in Home Skule...
Your reading comprehension is lacking dumb fuck
W"don't put people in prison for accidents. If we did, we'd have a few thousands gun owners in prison who've accidentally shot their friends and family."

The you posted that you agreed when I said we do put people in prison by accident because they were identified wrongly.

W"don't put people in prison for accidents. If we did, we'd have a few thousands gun owners in prison who've accidentally shot their friends and family."

The you posted that you agreed when I said we do put people in prison by accident because they were identified wrongly.

Naw, Cleetus, you miss the point.

We didn't put the man who accidently killed Katie in prison because IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

We do put people in prison BY accident because cops make mistakes, witnesses make mistakes, juries make mistakes. That's not the same thing.

Naw, Cleetus, you miss the point.

We didn't put the man who accidently killed Katie in prison because IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

We do put people in prison BY accident because cops make mistakes, witnesses make mistakes, juries make mistakes. That's not the same thing.
You have no point you're just ignorant

Forum List

Back